Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 69)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Joined: 26 May 2005
Posts: 11647

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Agreed Anu ... the special effects are quite nice... almost Hollywood standards.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Joined: 25 December 2005
Posts: 5466

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
and now to take a break from all the cricket talk.. LOL I made up that dentistry story.. Umm, about a dentist who stole kid's teeth.. the baby teeth i.e.. and used to steal their gifts as well.. and then the tooth fairy finds out about it and fights that dentist.. Its quite cheesy-ish and baby-ish but that's the best I could come up with.. 

So, in case anyone is interested, here's the story.. LOL 

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2538/19028910150432924650088.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/737/19693010150432925830088.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4597/19064810150432927880088.jpg
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/672/19589610150432929570088.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7739/19745010150432930370088.jpg
http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/8128/19000410150432931320088.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1138/18890110150432931710088.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100823

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

and now to take a break from all the cricket talk.. LOL I made up that dentistry story.. Umm, about a dentist who stole kid's teeth.. the baby teeth i.e.. and used to steal their gifts as well.. and then the tooth fairy finds out about it and fights that dentist.. Its quite cheesy-ish and baby-ish but that's the best I could come up with.. 

So, in case anyone is interested, here's the story.. LOL 

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2538/19028910150432924650088.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/737/19693010150432925830088.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4597/19064810150432927880088.jpg
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/672/19589610150432929570088.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7739/19745010150432930370088.jpg
http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/8128/19000410150432931320088.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1138/18890110150432931710088.jpg


Awwwwwwwwww Nimrah.....that sounds cute!LOL......simple and niceLOL......imageshack isn't working for me here at work but I'll check it out ghar jaa ke :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Joined: 13 June 2005
Posts: 16932

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
*Tiptoes in the CC*
In the garma garmi of the cricket taaney mein bach jaon shayad ghayabing taaney sun'nay say...*smirks*


Fivrayyyyyyy and Sarah............ *shakes head* YAAAAR yeh bhi koi baat hai...how can you NOT support your team

Khair agey hi too much tension that I am trying to avoid....

LOLL AP your comment Shockeding about us previously seeing a civillized version of Mash just killed me
LOL(Ohh but till the 30th Mash and me on the same team.. Oho chalo no more laughing on Mash till thenLOL)

Taunts ka pata nahi .... nor do I know if we are SO going to win the match or not... I do know one thing for sure I SOOO want us to win... agey Allah maalik hai .... dekhtay hai kya hota hai...

I do agree about Shoaib Akhtar and also about Yuvraj also .... Phitta huwa hai ... fluent english or no fluent english... Gunda-ish tou lagta hi hai... No offense to his fans thoLOL

Awwww Nimrahhh dentist stealing baby teeth???? Awwwwwwww will just have a look and comment in detail

And I forgot to say a proper Hello...
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Ki haaal?



Edited by -Faith- - 25 March 2011 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100823

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
OMG Zainu is here today?? Dhann bhag saade :P

*faints AS style*LOL

So what are you busy with these days, Zainu? Watching the WC and all? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Joined: 25 December 2005
Posts: 5466

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
LadyM - Couldn't agree with you more.. LOL SRK looks weeeeird in that super hero role.. and yay I loved SRK as Suri too! LOL Why cant he stick to roles that suit him.. This surely doesn't.. Confused

Originally posted by nureat01



Awwwwwwwwww Nimrah.....that sounds cute!LOL......simple and niceLOL......imageshack isn't working for me here at work but I'll check it out ghar jaa ke :-)

Thank you Anu! Hug Embarrassed I hope the story is good enough as well.. I'll look forward to your review then.. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100823

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Now that LTL will be done for me with MR's exit.....I think I'm going to start watching Kismat....and maybe discuss that with Pallo....lol.....What else....hmmm......oh I could probably go back and rewatch Malaal again....
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Joined: 25 December 2005
Posts: 5466

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

*Tiptoes in the CC*
In the garma garmi of the cricket taaney mein bach jaon shayad ghayabing taaney sun'nay say...*smirks* That is sooooo not gonna happen Zainu! ROFL ROFL


Fivrayyyyyyy and Sarah............ *shakes head* YAAAAR yeh bhi koi baat hai...how can you NOT support your team
Samjhao zara inhe! Badtameez larkiyan! Hmph! 

Awwww Nimrahhh dentist stealing baby teeth???? Awwwwwwww will just have a look and comment in detail
Hehe waiting for your detailed comments then.. LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1193   Views: 50909

AreYaar 1193 50909 13 September 2010 at 3:13pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1195   Views: 52182

AreYaar 1195 52182 24 August 2010 at 4:57am by Taify
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1193   Views: 53662

AreYaar 1193 53662 02 August 2010 at 2:05pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#56!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1195   Views: 55254

AreYaar 1195 55254 01 July 2010 at 2:25pm by Melissa
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#55!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1197   Views: 55391

AreYaar 1197 55391 04 June 2010 at 11:34am by viniva sharma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index