Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 63)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Everyone's high on the excitement of the India win right nowLOL.......I feel pretty disconnected since I haven't watched the match.

But chalo the big contest b/w India and Pakistan coming up next week then......let's see what happens.....I think India is going to loseLOL.....but then that's my standard expectation from them in every match and I hope they surprise meTongue

Oyyyyeeee Anuji - Aise mat bolo...I am toh keeping my fingers crossed. Kuch bhi ho, India vs. Pakistan match puts fans on the stands! Regardless of the outcome, it'll be a match to watch! My cousin and I were discussing that ad-wallas are the ones who are actually going to win out of this gambit LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Tum sab buddhe ho!

I sure feel like it todayLOL

Sorry guys, I can't join in on the fun of the mean excitement cuz I have no means of watching the match live.....agar India mein hoti watching with my cousins (good times *sigh*) then I'd probably have been more excitedLOL

Althoughhhhhhhh......how about I admit that I was quite happy when Pakistan lost the 99 WC final cuz they'd beaten US to get to that finalTongueLOL

That must be the last time I must have rooted for Australia to win a matchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Oyyyyeeee Anuji - Aise mat bolo...I am toh keeping my fingers crossed. Kuch bhi ho, India vs. Pakistan match puts fans on the stands! Regardless of the outcome, it'll be a match to watch! My cousin and I were discussing that ad-wallas are the ones who are actually going to win out of this gambit LOL

LOL apni team ka track record dekha hai in this WC, LadyM.....as usual rab raakkhe hi chal rahe hain.....What bekaar bowling line up we have.....Yuvraj is single handedly saving the team many times with BOTH his batting AND bowlingLOLLOL....Sachin bechare ki toh izzat rakh lein....he still towers over them being such a veteran....uksa last WC hai.....ab toh dhang se khel lein for HIS sake!LOL

Objectively speaking Pakistan has played better so far in this WC.....We've had some dumb scares and lost to South Africa, nahin?

Edited by nureat01 - 24 March 2011 at 12:01pm

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

LOL...congrats! I was watching the match too...jaan lagadi India ne.

Ohhhh yesssss!! A India Pakistan match! We are soo not gonnna behave sanely...we won't ...okk? We'll just go as crazyy as everyone else around and taunt each other throughout the game. Main toh bilkul bhi civilized act nahin karoongi...I'm warning you all.

bold - LOL Mash! Given that I AM so crazy about the game ... I will promise to try to be uncivil ... whatever that means! (Does putting shameless banners of wanting India to win count towards being uncivil? LOL) Kindly give a crash course between now and Wednesday and I'll do my best.

Originally posted by nimrah

Fivr - Like seriously.. Jeeta hua match bhi haar sakte hain yeh log.. aur ooper se India ki tough batting line up.. Its going to be veryyyy difficult.. *bites nails anxiously*

Haan waise yeh toh hai yaar. Aaj bhi bara bura peeta hai Australia ko....darr toh thoda mujhey bhi lag raha hai...pata nahin kiya ho...maine toh shukrane ke nafal maan liye hain abhi se...LOL

And Pakistan has a good set of bowlers ... I am afraid of that .... In our team, apart from Zaheer Khan no one can be counted on to do decent bowling ... they bowl like they are playing "galli ka cricket" not international level cricket!!!!!! Ouch

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 March 2011 at 12:09pm

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

And Pakistan has a sexy bowling line up ... I am afraid of that .... In our team, apart from Zaheer Khan no one can be counted on to do decent bowling ... they bowl like they are playing "galli ka cricket" not international level cricket!!!!!! Ouch

ROFL Wow LadyM.....I didn't know that BOWLING LINE UPS were also considered SEXYROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys, I can't join in on the fun of the mean excitement cuz I have no means of watching the match live.....agar India mein hoti watching with my cousins (good times *sigh*) then I'd probably have been more excitedLOL

Anu - I'll PM you the link to watching live match online if you want ... just let me know.

Oh ho Anu - tum bhi na!!!! ROFL ... I didn't realize how that sounded ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Mash - See! India has a craaazy batting line up. Our batting sucks! Most of the time, that is! Our strong point is spin bowling.. India can play spin well.. Confused I have analysed it all while watching Imran Khan's interviews.. LOL This is going to be VERY difficult. Jao, ja k namaz parho! LOL

Anu - Haha! That is but natural yaar. Yeh tou hota hai.. LOL India aur Pakistan main yeh chalta hai k apni team jeete na jeete, doosri team ne haarna hai.. LOL

India ki filhaal major problem is their bowling and since our batting sucks, I think it'll even out! LOL

LadyM - So true! So true! Hum sab ladte reh jaenge aur ad walas are going to win this from both sides.. LOL

Yes.. Pakistan ki bowling line up is very SEXY! LOL Butttt like I said, India plays spin well.. Confused This is going to be craaazy! LOL

LadyMcbethAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Oh and I've been meaning to ask you, that baazi haar gaye tou maat nahi line you had in your sig.. Whose line is it? I just heard it in the Josh-e-Junoon song.. 

LOLL....I have no idea Nimrah. I heard it in that song too...and put it in my sig that day when we won...lol

Althoughhhhhhhh......how about I admit that I was quite happy when Pakistan lost the 99 WC final cuz they'd beaten US to get to that finalTongueLOL

That must be the last time I must have rooted for Australia to win a matchLOL

Now see...that's the spirit!

BTW point to be noted here is that we had beaten YOU....Tongue

-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top