Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 60)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Awww these avis are ADORABLE! It just makes me smile looking at them! :)) Especially the Dutta-Baaji one with the making me smile big time part!! :)) The Dutta-Naku one toh is just awww in general! Day DreamingLOL I'm chorrying them right away!! Yay for you making them! Hug I also loved your Suds ki dulhayi avis btw! CoolLOL 

Edited as I noticed this avi too--> 

Yayyy! Chorying this one too. :D I also LOVEEEE that Dutta sig of your's!! It's SO cool! Cool The blending is just awesome! I want to wear a Dutta sig too...I wish you guys would make more Dutta sigs. :P You guys meaning you or Fatty. Or Khushi too...who doesn't even post her creations anymore...very annoying for those of us who want to chorri. *sulky muh* LOL

While I'm on the sigs topic...I guess I can gush about that other lyrical sig you're using too by Fatty. Day Dreaming She's SUCH an artist mannn! Don't know how she does it...but her sigs are just SO SO artistic! I just feel like niharoing them all them time. Day Dreaming Especially these lyrical ones. Even the one she is currently wearing is soooo gorgeous! Day Dreaming Breathtaking almost! Day Dreaming

Ok sig/avi praising session yahin samapt hua! ApproveLOL

Aww thanks, Pallo......made these half asleep last night.....just HAD to even though I was damn tired....lol.....the torrent vids get uploaded so late *sigh*

I loveeeeeeed these moments too.....the DK one for the epicness and just the TRANSITION that happens there!  and the DN and DB ones for the sheer adorableness.....especially the DuJi hug really makes me go awwwww.

Oh yeah Fatty is toh toooooooo genius! Truly her creations are REALLY works of art that you just feel like Day Dreaming all dayLOL.....I especially have always loved her lyrical sigs the most.....she chooses the best pictures and amazing lyrics to go with them.....so I instantly choried this oneLOL

Oh thank you about the Dutta sig! LOL I thought it was pretty crap but you're the first person to say you liked it.....thank you!HugLOL.......Oh I dunno why Khushi doesn't post her sigs anymore but Fatty did make a couple on Dutta from that epi too.....I have some caps that I'll try to post soon.....you make some too then :-)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

Oh cool! Yeah do catch up when you get the chance. It's worth watching I think. Way better than all the other crap on TV anyways. I'm not AS attached to it as I was with Rishta.com...but that might change after watching the show further. But still, the actors are decent and the story is also pretty interesting. Has a lot of subplots and layers to it. Sometimes I wish it would slow down a little, and they would develop the characters a bit more...I think LTL has spoiled me that way now. LOL But you can tell that the writers are confident and they know where the story is ending up, so that makes you as an audience also interested in tuning in again. :)

Oh you were talking about an earlier article! Oh ok, my bad then. Yeah I didn't find this article that bad. I thought I would be more bummed about MR leaving so I was surprised at myself even for finding positivity in that article. LOL 

Yeah I know what you mean. Dutta def. has more scope still. Especially with the repurcusions of defeating Kala and finally adjusting to a new, 'normal'-si life. I would like to see...as you guys have discussed in the EDT many times too....the whole Naku's story and Morey coming back and all. I would really like to see Dutta getting to know that side of Naku and these two dealing with that together. Then the story will finally come full circle and can conclude I guess. But if MR HAS to leave, then this is as good a time as he'll probably get. 

@Bold: Ohhh yeah that does make sense. I also got a feeling that this was the case. Leaves more room to hope anyways. LOL Might not happen but still keeps the possibilities open.

Also  is it weird that the thing that bugged me the most about the article was MR being in a SUNIL SHETTY movie?? ConfusedOuch. ROFL Mannn that doesn't sound that great does it? I hope if he is coming in a bollywood movie, it's a good role/a good film. OuchLOL A Sunil Shetty movie sounds like those maar-dhaar types...actually MR will probably own such a role then. Having done so much of the cheesy action stuff in LTL. TongueLOL

Yeah I've heard them say it's a very fast paced show but chalo I guess something will be good to watch if and once MR leaves in the coming week *sigh* lol.....yeah we may not get a lot of what could have been done with Dutta as a character but I guess I can deal with this exit better than the retarded idea they were floating around of him going missing in a bomb explosion while trying to save the familyConfusedLOL

LOL@ your reaction about him getting a movie in Sunil Shetty's banner....haha....ditto! Even I was like.....seriously THIS guy's banner? haha....but who knows how true this is....let's see....I don't think MR should do some dumb commercial movie even though he's an expert at cheesy action now.....haha.....something more in the space of an Udaan kind of movie would suit him better.

Oh and yeah I read about Terence ka world record.....lol......also in the DID forum someone posted about their personal experience having been one of the participants Terence choreographed for this act and that was really sweet to read too.....Truly he's an amazing guy.
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Anyone here watching the match? It's getting really interesting. Abhi bhi kuch pata nahin hai...but most probably India will win..

Anu dekhlo...yeh humari tumhari jaisi unpredictable teams hi toh in Australia ke Jin mamo ko hara sakti hain. Even everyone in Pakistan wants India to win today just to watch a India-Pakistan match...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LOL I think it's just cuz EVERYONE hates the Australian team, Mash.....India ki jagah koi aur play kar raha hota then also everyone would have been rooting for the other team.....lol

But chalo good to know that India is winning the match at this point :-)

Did you watch aaj ka LTL? Sounds like a dhamakedaar epi again.....and looks like tomorrow might be a SR for DN as some ppl are sayingLOL

I'd find it pretty sudden....but oh well....otherwise they've given closure to a lot of things in the show....I guess I can deal with it.
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yes, I did. And it was pretty dhamakedar...though not as dhamekadar as yesterday's one. I felt bad for Dutta today...like really, really bad for him. Like he's torn up inside...woh jeet kar bhi khush nahin...MR is absolutely amazinggggg in the epi...so is AG...itna sab kuch hogaya par end tak Kalavati ki akar nahin gai. Major sparks b/w them chemistry-wise today as well. The first scene toh is specially awesome.

About the precap...LOL...forum main toh hungama hogaya hai...lol. It did seem a bit abrupt but they don't really seem in that mood...I'm not even sure if they will have an SR or not. Dutta was talking in this real calmm sa manner. I think they'll go for a veryy sweet sa SR scene than a hot one. But more than anything Mahhi's lipstick in the precap was irritating me...Baddd, badd...baddd make-up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Eeeeeeeeee I can't watch this .... 6 runs needed to win!

And we wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *does a happy dance*

Upcoming: India vs. Pakistan, at Mohali next Wednesday.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 24 March 2011 at 11:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Yes, I did. And it was pretty dhamakedar...though not as dhamekadar as yesterday's one. I felt bad for Dutta today...like really, really bad for him. Like he's torn up inside...woh jeet kar bhi khush nahin...MR is absolutely amazinggggg in the epi...so is AG...itna sab kuch hogaya par end tak Kalavati ki akar nahin gai. Major sparks b/w them chemistry-wise today as well. The first scene toh is specially awesome.

About the precap...LOL...forum main toh hungama hogaya hai...lol. It did seem a bit abrupt but they don't really seem in that mood...I'm not even sure if they will have an SR or not. Dutta was talking in this real calmm sa manner. I think they'll go for a veryy sweet sa SR scene than a hot one. But more than anything Mahhi's lipstick in the precap was irritating me...Baddd, badd...baddd make-up.

Oh CRAP.....Mahi put on that lipstick again??OuchOuch Oh Mahi *sigh*LOL

I'm excited about today's epi regardlessSmile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Everyone's high on the excitement of the India win right nowLOL.......I feel pretty disconnected since I haven't watched the match.

But chalo the big contest b/w India and Pakistan coming up next week then......let's see what happens.....I think India is going to loseLOL.....but then that's my standard expectation from them in every match and I hope they surprise meTongue

Go to top