Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 45)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
LOL sweetheart if he's LEAVING on the 24th then HOW will that be 10-12 days of war with Kala? Yeh kis type ka math hai aapka? Humein bhi samjhaao.....lol

If he really does wrap up shooting next week, the Kala-Dutta war will be shown in a very rushed manner and the outcome of that can be anyone's guess.

No I don't see a leap happening for LTL at this point.....yes all other Colors shows have done it but then again.....when has LTL EVER been like other Colors shows? :P

If MR does continue on beyond that point, the next drama will likely involve the Seema issue.....they still easily have storyline for another 2 months.....and they don't seem in a mood to end the show also....ahh well.

Edited by nureat01 - 19 March 2011 at 3:02pm

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Yaar they shoot a few epis pehle se na...toh us hisaab se keh rahi thi...oh well...dekhtein hain kiya hota hai. There's Seema storyline...then there's that Anna's twin we heard about......the infamous Morey....a lot for them to play with...I know...but I'd rather see it end than see it without MR..
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
LOL an episode bank can't continue past 4-5 days in advance.....if he finishes shooting on the 24th, then his last epi aired would likely be the 31st at best.....doesn't leave scope enough for him to defeat Kala, have a SR with Nakku and then die conveniently while Nakku raises their random daughter....rofl.

He hasn't even reached PN yet....Monday ko toh he'll START for PN....itni jaldi khatam ho jaayega war? lol

Anyways......at this point, again it seems it might just be rumors....let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
*waltz in*

Hello people! *waves*

Ho gaya GRE... I mean I did okay.. Over all score was okay but my verbal was a bit blah.. It was the last section and I was tired and exhausted toh I ended up sucking at it a bit..The math was pretty good though, so I felt really good about it. But over all I got an 1180.. And I got this without studying at all.. I mean subha mein 1 hour k liye book pe nazar mari thie.. LOL Toh I'm assuming if I apply to grad schools eventually, I can chalao kaam with this.. Ermm

But for other news, I applied to a one year accelerated bachelors in Molecular Genetic Technology and I got in! *dances* Basically, it gives me another bachelor, gives me licence to practice as a technologist if I need money and helps raise my GPA for undergrad over all.. And it's at MD Anderson toh that's prestigious in and off itself. AND!!! And at the end of my year we get to do a three month clinical rotation and I have the option to apply for rotation positions at clinical lab in Havard, Yale, Cornell or Duke.. And I am so going to apply to those!! *excited muh*

So that's that.. Lol..

@Mash: LOL! I will watch the episodes tonight.. Toh I guess if you haven't caught up yet then I MIGHT catch up before you.. *hopeful muh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 19 March 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrahpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Heyy Fivr! Arey that's a great score with such less studying! lol....I'm sure it will be fine for grad school apps!

And awww you got into another program? Awesome! Congrats! *hugs* 

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Heyy Fivr! Arey that's a great score with such less studying! lol....I'm sure it will be fine for grad school apps!

I was actually saved by the quantitative section in the GRE - meri math achi hai toh I got a 690 there. But verbal mein aik toh I didn't get to look at all the vocab words in the morning aur dosra it was the last section of the day and I was exhausted toh bass thori tukka bazi ho gayi thie.. Still made a decent 490 and I'm hoping the over all works. I'm not much familiar with the "good scores" for the GRE.. Bass MCAT ka pata hai toh I was a little worried.. EmbarrassedLOL

And awww you got into another program? Awesome! Congrats! *hugs* 

I just applied to that program last week because I was thinking k I obviously had to do something different for my application within this year before I apply again and this Molecular Genetic Technology program was very highly rated and it is accelerated. Upar sey it isn't just a certification program but it also gives me another bachelor in addition to existing B.S. in chemistry.. And MD Anderson is one building over from where I work so maybe (*fingers crossed*) my PI and the director for the program can work out some agreement to where I can still keep working and go to school too. And my research project requirement can be fulfilled at "work" through one of the projects that I'm already working on. Hopefully.. Bass yaar, dua karo..

So over all it's working out and when I get done next year, if I need to hold a job for a year or something while I apply, I can get a good paying job.. Toh it will be a great help to my father too.. Abhi bhi it's just my salary and his that runs the house but if I can make a bit more then unka burden bhi thora kum ho jaye ga.. Toh I'm just hoping something works out.. And that I get to keep my current job in the mean time.. But I'll talk to my PI about it on Monday and see how that works out.. *hopeful muh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 19 March 2011 at 10:14pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Aww Fivr *hugs* I'll surely pray that it all works out for you :-)

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Oh.. and seeing Mash's sig box makes me want to watch Malaal again.. Do you remember what channel it was on YT? Or if there is a better print up..? Embarrassed

Go to top