Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 40)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ouch Anu! I was excited about the epi...downloading it right now...chalo acha hai...I'd watch it with less expectations now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I just saw those holi special promo vids on Khushi's account. Awww this looks SO frickin' adorable! I loved the little touches in the choreography like MR udaying the gulaal with the perfect timing of the lyrics. And even the colours with Mahi's costume and stuff. The only bit I didn't seem to like too much...from the promos atleast...was that green bit. Looked like TOO much of the green there. Especially since the lyrics are talking about different 'rang' and all. Would've been nice if at that moment the stage was more colourful than just green. Maybe that was just the promo though...:S Anyways, the act looks really sweet and romantic. 

It's SO refreshing to see a performance on this song on holi too! Instead of the usual 'rang barse' and stuff type of songs. I love that MV and MR got this song to do! YAY :D That makes me SO happy! LOL MR was looking REALLY good in the act! So confident and great stage prescence too. Mahi seemed to be not completely on beat all the time...just a tad behind MR...but she was smiling/enjoying so that's sweet. Together these two are looking adorable! LOL

I had forgotten how much I LOVE this song too!! Now I feel like listening to it on repeat! Day Dreaming

Looking forward to watching the whole performance. :)

On another note, MAN it's SO wild outside tonight! Major thunderstorm and all! *scared muh* 

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Helloooo everyone! It feels so good to be finally posting here! LOL I had regular tests, vivas aur Allah jaane kya kya.. A bit free today so dropping in here.. 

LOLL you guys saw Robot? Mera cable wala itni baar lagata hai.. I've seen beech beech main se.. I plan to watch the whole of it.. But after SKM and TWM.. Anyone saw TWM here? I know Fivr did, but she never posted her views about it.. Anyway, about Rajnikanth movies, I've seen Shiva.. us din shuru se arahi thi tou my brother was like lagao lagao.. aaj poori movie dekhte hain.. My parents were there too and out of the blue Shiva's mom (i.e Rajnikanth's mom) asks the girl "beta, bache ko maa ka dhoodh tou pilao gi na.. packet wala mat pilana" Stern Smile LOL I was so embarrased.. My father was there with me and my brother was all kuch aur hi laga do bhaee! LOL 

But I've seen that scene where Sana tries to make Vasi jealous and the man then turns all villainish that i'll sleep with her and all.. LOL Shuru ki bhi dekhi hai.. Vasi's assistants scenes with Chitti were fun! LOL Seriously, Sana WAS a complete bimbo! LOL

And that Deepika song, ew! Firstly what the hell is she wearing! Kuch na hi pehno bhaee! Stern Smile And whats with the lyrics!? Such horrendous lyrics.. Aaj mere liye chair khench raha hai, kal meri skirt khenche ga.. and the potty line! DISGUSTING! Stern Smile Kaun lyrics likh raha hai aaj kal bhaee! Stern Smile 

I catch LTL on and off.. With so many tests and cricket matches, kuch dekhne ka time hi nahi hai.. Oh and did you guys know about Geet!? After all 284632175672431574 months that she's been pregnant, she's lost her child! Stern Smile 

*Edit: Anu, I loved your latest update. I've become so lazy.. I just returned from college.. I'll comment in your gallery sukoon se! LOL

On another note, I have to write a funny story related to dentistry.. Confused and I just can't come up with anything.. If any of you could suggest anything, I'd be so grateful! Embarrassed My friend has written a story on Romeo and Juliet.. In which Romeo falls for Juliet coz she has nice teeth.. LOL, Other girls who were jealous of Juliet went to her room at night and plucked her teeth off.. but since Romeo loved Juliet truly, he made a complete denture (that is used for replacing teeth) LOL and they lived happily ever after.. LOL Another one has made on Cindrella, but I can't come up with anything! Stern Smile Suggestions, please! Embarrassed

Edited by nimrah - 18 March 2011 at 12:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I was trying to finish this assignment of mine but felt like procrastinating (as usual) so I went to watch that "ek ghoont" scene again. And I just really wanna EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at Dutta one more time!!! Anu please make avis on this bit na? 

Watch the scene again and notice how Dutta says "sirf ek ghoont" even before Naku says anything. The way he leans towards her and says that. Day Dreaming With that mischievous glint in his eyes too! And then how he says "sirf ek ghoont" again a second time! This time with an even wider mischievous si smile! Eeeeeeeeee!! Have we ever seen Dutta in SUCH a good humour before? Day Dreaming 

And waitttt....there are SOOO many more shades to Dutta in just this little moment. Dutta has such an intelligent sense of humour too in this scene! LOL The way he maska-maroes Naku! As he goes, "Meri PYAARI Nakusha ke naam....SIRF ek ghoont" ROFL He says this "SIRF ek ghoont" like SO many times man! ROFL Especially emphasizing ki really it is SIRF ek ghoont! ROFL Eeeeee at Dutta's sense of humour! And he especially maska-maroes to Naku beforehand because he knows he aint gonna be drinking no SIRF ek ghoont! LOL Toh pehle se hi he's trying to be on her safe side. LOL how ADORABLEEEEE sa husband-wife moment is this??? Day Dreaming

And then after he drinks his "SIRF ek ghoont"...and Naku is all you call that an ek ghoont? LOL And then Dutta turns so mischievously innocent sa...LOL...that in his defense he DID finish that whole thing in one ghoont na? Embarrassed Hayeee main mar jawaan! *pulls Dutta's cheeks* For once it felt like Dutta was the kid here and Naku was the mature one! LOL Dutta was so playfully childish with Naku in this bit. Day Dreaming The way Naku gives him this slightly fallen for his charm si, slightly 'I'm not amused' si smile after! LOL Please excuse my total lack of coherency here! LOL But Dutta is soooo smoooth in this scene with Naku. A total charmer! In his adorable Dutta-like way. Day DreamingJust helps of course that MR does all of this SOOOOOOO frickin' brilliantlyyyy!!! Geniusly I would say!! 

This is why I love MR...because you know that an actor who is able to portray these kinds of shades in his character...like these slightestttt of details.  He has to be an intelligent/creative personality himself to be able to even think about giving his character these kinds of amazing details. MR just plays Dutta SOOO confidently, SOO craftily...mannn I can never stop appreciating this man! Day Dreaming

Mannnn I want to make/use a sig on this scene like right now!! *impatient muh* Can't stop swooning at how amazing this little moment of DN's was!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Just made me completely happyyyyy!! :D :D *happy sigh*

@ Nimrah: How nice to see you after so long yaar! HugHug Hope the dentistry is going great. :D *grins apne DAANT phad ke* LOL Actually wait, never mind...I should toh NOT show you my teeth ever...Ms. Dentist will probably find a million things wrong with them. *becomes conscious about own teeth* *hides them in sharam* ...:P LOL

Man I need to see this Robot movie...sounds so hilarious. LOL 

Cricket talk? Congrats about Pakistan making it to the quarter finals! lol My dad just caught me up with all the WC stuff today. He sounded so excited, it was too adorable. Even my mom who just snoresss at cricket related stuff couldn't help getting interested just because he sounded SO excited. lol India is in a pretty interesting state right now na? Toh my dad was all speculating ki agar they win West Indies toh aissa hoga....agar they loose toh waissa hoga. LOL He figured out ALL the possible scenarios man! LOL 

As for your funny story...oye yaar kuch bhi banale. LOL Daant hi toh tudwaane haina? :P ROFL Aur phir jodne hain? Simple! Just make up any scenario where kisi aire gaire bichare ke daant toodte hain phir waapis jud jaatein hain. Tada. Tera kaam ho gaya. CoolLOL

Sorry...I'm not much help am I? *shameless muh* :P LOL I think I am still high from that DN scene. LOL But mannn I wish we got interesting assignments like these! :( The kinds of assignments we get have ZERO room for creativity. It's so unfair. Universities assignments here leave no scope for creativity and fun. *sigh* I miss my school days so much! 

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Pallaviii! Hug I saw your post in the JDJ forum.. the one about how all the choreographers supported Chang! Absolutely LOVED it! Big smile Dhaansu sunai sab ko wahan pe! LOL And lol, mere khud ke daant itne terhe merhe hain, kisi aur ke us main kya burai nikalun! LOL LOL 

Oooh yes, Pakistan made it to the quarters but it has a MAJOR match tomorrow which will decide its position in the group.. and the match is against Australia.. Jeetna mushkil hai.. but I hope they win! *fingers crossed* Oh yeah India still hasn't made it to the quarters coz England won yesterday. Had England lost yesterday, India was in the quarters but chalo they have a chance.. They have a match again West Indies.. Jeet sakte hain araam se. West Indies lost such an easy match yesterday.. Jeeta hua match haar gae England se! Idiots! LOL Haha! I like your dad! Yahan tou my dad and my elder brother and I.. Random arguments about matches and team position and all.. LOL Maine bhi sab socha hua hai.. LOL There are still chances of India and Pakistan playing against each other in the quarters.. Lets see, kya hota hai!

Lol I like how aire gaire k daant tudwane hain ROFL but sirf tudwane nahi hain.. Matlab it has to be anything related to dentistry.. Umm like pain as well.. Daant girna zaroori nahi! LOL Haha yeah the assignment IS interesting.. but the subject isn't important this year tou mera mood nahi hai ziada effort lagane ka.. Specially when I still have some tests lined up! Tongue Oh btw.. We got suspended for 3 classes! LOL Not my fault.. Students were bunking classes for a major test next day and the teacher got pissed off and suspended my whole class! LOL 

Edited by nimrah - 18 March 2011 at 3:22am

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

What do I say about this guy that already hadn't been said...he brings life to Dutta, to the show...Goddd...the way he speaks...Day Dreaming and this episode toh jagaofied my crush for him (not that it ever died down...was just in  a slumber for a few days LOL)..

*sigh* I knowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....that crush can never really go much in slumber, Mash......lol......the moment you watch him even once again, it's back in fulllllllllllll forceLOL......the only way to avoid the effect is not watch him......that's the only time you might not remember what AMAZING charm this guy hasLOL

Re: Bones.....Hmmm you watch and then we'll talk......I personally was not happy with the BnB scenes.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@Pallo: LOL I badlyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to make avis on all those bits yaar...but I was just waiting for the tagless vids without that GINORMOUS Priety Zinta ticker on them....lol.....will pucca make some this evening now that that torrent vid is out :-)

Awww worddddddd about the holi performance ke previews.....truly they do look damn adorable and the song is just soooooooooo amazing.....MR has such PRESENCE even in this kind of a stage performance yaarDay Dreaming.

@Nimrah: Heyyyyyyyyyyy *squishy hugs* Was wondering where you gaayabofied to! lol......aww school and stuff keeping you busy haan?

LOL you watched those scenes in Robot too? haha hilarious.......crazy movie it is.

LOLLL@ these funny dentistry stories.....kya ideas hain! LOL Juliet's teeth? lol....then toh you can apply this to any iconic love story......you can say that Ranjah fell in love with Heer cuz of her TEETH too....rofl

Oh thank you about the update! Glad you liked :-)

Oh yeah I did read about Geet losing her baby......lol....the woman never showed a baby bump in like 8 months and what else was she expecting given all the prancing around she was doing in "hawtness" with her Mahiiiiiiii Mahiiiiiiii *rolls eyes*

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

This is why I love MR...because you know that an actor who is able to portray these kinds of shades in his character...like these slightestttt of details.  He has to be an intelligent/creative personality himself to be able to even think about giving his character these kinds of amazing details. MR just plays Dutta SOOO confidently, SOO craftily...mannn I can never stop appreciating this man! Day Dreaming

WordddddddddDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

pigbelly4myfeet

Go to top