Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 39)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Oye MASHAAL ji.......Nakku was carrying a MASHAAAAAAAAL in today's epi too.....totally made me think of youTongue

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Anu....Soooo this Holi performance thing is really good, haan?

What so great about NAKKU carrying mashaal? Dutta hota toh at least do minute ke liye hi sahi dil ki dharkenein toh tez hoti thinking that he's carrying a MASHAAL....Tongue

And I won't come here now till I catch up....
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu....Soooo this Holi performance thing is really good, haan?

What so great about NAKKU carrying mashaal? Dutta hota toh at least do minute ke liye hi sahi dil ki dharkenein toh tez hoti thinking that he's carrying a MASHAAL....Tongue

And I won't come here now till I catch up....

@bold: Oye hoyeeeeeeeeBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What's so great about the Holi performance? lol nothing really......except that MR's looking AMAZING and has actually managed to do much better than even his rehearsals.....except that I loveeeeeeee the song and they've managed to create that romance in the act....simply/sweetly chorographed...MR/MV looking really adorable together.....so nothing really...except those few thingsTongue

Ok so I guess you're out for the rest of the day as you ATTEMPT to catch up.....all the bestLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Koi hai? *yawns* I'm so bored.....is there nothing to talk about in here anymore? lol
sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
^ I'm here now! *waves* ... and um, I don't really have anything useful to discuss. :P

I saw Tees Maar Khan. Found the first half to be quite intolerable but the second one did have its funny moments (especially the headless ghost sequence, the climax moments and Akshaye Khanna's scenes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Heyy Sarah! *waves back*

LOL you finally saw TMK?? haha yeah that headless horseman scene was hilarious.....and Akshay Khanna was really funny too in the climax as well as that scene before that when he's doing "method acting" by actually imagining that bank to be a british bank and stuff....lolllll
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
The Bones epi tonight was really good.....except for the BnB bits......what irony.....lol.....especially the bits when BnB "talk" it out.....ummm.....really looked forced and just WEIRD......I had expected SO much more from these convos *sigh* and instead they just made it....on one level flippant.....on another level just.....NOT believable.....they can't TALK talk about them being together and talk about it like THIS?!.....it just didn't look believable......and NOW it just looks like they are making up the lamest of excuses.....the writers, I mean.....if they HAD to make them discuss their relationship, do it in a WORTHWHILE manner....or otherwise just let the subconscious gestures be.....what was the point of the "talk" in this epi? Nothing....some scenes were just dumb.....there was one nice bit when Brennan talks about the difference b/w being strong and impervious.....but other than that.....I felt let down.....BnB don't seem believable as a couple when they show epis like this.....not to me atleast.

Angie-Hodgins on the other hand.....LOVEDDDDDDDDDDD them like anything in this epi......their relationship is being shown to evolve so maturely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
LOL..Anu...I just read what I posted..*shakes head*...I say the stupidest thing possible sometimes....

Anywayss...I'm doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Ok...two DN scenes worth mentioning.

The tent scene...beautiful! These two are so in sync with each other...they know, without communicating or with slightest of gesture, what the other is thinking. She didn't ask/plead him not to go....he knew she wouldn't. They didn't need to speak about what will happen...what he'll do...that unspoken understanding always leaves me fascinated. Not even once did she ask him not to go...didn't even consider it...however a changed man he is, she knows the code of honor that he lives by...the kind of life he leads...the kind of man he is..has accepted it. The same way Dutta consoled her, understanding her enough to know this woman would keep her faith ignited till he comes back...her faith, her love will bring him back to her....or her to him. 'MV was good...MR was brilliant! What do I say about this guy that already hadn't been said...he brings life to Dutta, to the show...Goddd...the way he speaks...Day Dreaming and this episode toh jagaofied my crush for him (not that it ever died down...was just in  a slumber for a few days LOL)..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Go to top