Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 38)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Kavya........Oh so those were telugu films? I wouldn't know the difference anyway.....hahaha. But those were some horrible movies. And no....I don't remember any song like that....its some other film.

@Anu....hear this....in Don no.1 the bad don asks the good one to take a seat. The good one's chamchas position themselves in such a way that they create a chair using themselves
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....and the good don sits on them and smirks at his stylish stuntROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Anu, the fact remains that most of our movies are indeed non-sensical and OTT but the thing is some of them work if viewed as South audience because the forte of our movies are the witty dialogues and our excellent comedians. Our comedy is ACTUALLY funny, it is not slapstick/tickle-yourself-and-attempt-to-laugh humor but real witty humor that evokes actual laughs and some movies have really great concepts and interesting narratives but yes when these good movies are dubbed into hindi without caring for quality, they end up looking as a farce.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu....hear this....in Don no.1 the bad don asks the good one to take a seat. The good one's chamchas position themselves in such a way that they create a chair using themselves
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....and the good don sits on them and smirks at his stylish stuntROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Oh god! I remember this horrible movie, I actually watched it in the theater Ouch Nagarjuna is actually one of the decent actors here from whom we can expect some classy entertainment but this movie was RIDICULOUS to say the least and some of the OTT dialogues in this movie made me feel like banging my head somewhere! That scene u mentioned is one of the several W*F scenes in the movie ROFLROFLROFLROFL

MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I should rent out all these movies and watch them....fultoo comedy entertainmentROFLROFLROFL

Melissa

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I cannot forget my cousin's comment on Robot and Ash - one cannot see the 60 years in Rajini's appearance  but cannot miss the 40 years in Ash's LOL

EDIT:

Alrighty people - gotta hit the bed now! GN!

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 16 March 2011 at 12:11pm

MelissaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Anu....yeah, that bathtub girl was seriously stupid. sh could have easily put on some clothes but she just sat there to become a tandoori. Who would even want to die without wearing something? Pathetic!

Hahaha....King no.1 also had some howlarious scenes....but I don't remember them well since I watched it only once. Don no.1, I watched 3 times *smirks*Tongue

@Kavya....you watched it in theater? I haven't seen any of Nagarjuna's work except for in films like these since setmax keeps showing such films....hahaha.

anyway, I gtg now. It was really fun and refreshing to talk with you guys. *suishy hugs* Anu, Kavya. Take Care!

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
LOLL Kavya.....your cousin's right.....but waise still Rajni and Ash made a creepy romantic pair......lol

Ok bye you guys! It was lovely talking to both of you after so many days too! *squishy hugs* Take care!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

A groovy record

Terence Lewis attempts to outdo a Chinese national's Guinness Book of World Records for the largest number of people choreographed in the shortest time frame

An upcoming attempt at a Guinness Book of World Records can be described as a journey from China to Chandni Chowk with a detour in Mumbai.

Mumbai Mirror readers can join Mumbai-based choreographer Terence Lewis this Saturday as he attempts to break the current record for the largest number of people choreographed on a Bollywood song, in a short duration.

The current record, oddly enough, is held by a Chinese national. Lewis tells us, "I was approached by Guinness and asked if I would be interested in breaking the current record. Such an honour, I readily signed up for it."

Known for his contemporary and neo-classic dance forms, Lewis has choreographed numerous dances for Bollywood films, music videos and national and international dance competitions.

He is returning to where it all began, as he tells us, "I chose the grounds of my old school because this is where I first started to fall in love with dance. My life has come a full circle."

Lewis's challenge is to break the Chinese citizen's current record of choreographing 1800 people on a Bollywood song. He cheekily tells us, "He was terrible and funny. Can you imagine having Chinese people dance to a Bollywood song?"

With song choice being critical as it can make or break this record, Lewis has not yet found the right dance number but he is adamant that it will not be 'Sheila ki Jawaani' or 'Munni badnaam hui'.

What makes this record breaking attempt more exciting is that you can be a part of the process. With a simple registration procedure and a fee of Rs 50, dance enthusiasts can get a quick lesson on how to get their moves right.

Since the record is about timing as much as it is about the dance, participants will be required to get into their groove within an hour and avoid getting disqualified by not danceing.

Registrations start at 3 pm and the training at 5 pm sharp at the grounds of St Teresa High School, Bandra West.

pigbelly4myfeet

Go to top