Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 37)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Anu.....I so forgot about the baby scene. Chitti delivering a baby and Vasi have proud mom type momentROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. Aishwariya could give Kat competition after her this stunt in being a plastic doll. And she didn't leave any chance to jump and kiss chitti.

And the other villain of the film...Vasi's mentor or sth...how lame is he? He couldn't even create a single chitti-like robot and even before starting his experiments, he took up the project to produce robots to some client. Idiot!

LMAO yeah....that scene with chitti beating the two assistants....hilarious
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

@Kavya.....seriously? his fan did that? Creepy.......
Btw, I watched some other Tamil dubbed hindi films.....Don no.1, King no.1, arya ek deewana....seems like all these movies are filled with buffoonery....
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Those films were rocking too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Oh that scene with Chitti rescuing that naked girl who was bathing.....I did laugh in that bit when someone's like, why did you bring her out naked or something and Chitti goes, "it's better than DYING" haha....he kinda was right in that bit......but they overdid it with the whole bit as the girl just randomly ran away and 2 second later got run over by a truck......what sudden irony.

Melissa

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Anu: Rajinikanth is a very respectable man - despite being such a huge star, he is not  proud or pretentious, he is very grounded and also good hearted.  Whenever a big budget movie of his bombs, he apparently returns all the money invested by the producer  back to him so that the latter doesn't go bankrupt and he is a good actor, he had acted in some really good movies in the beginning of his career and also during his career but eventually people idolized him and that limited his acting choices.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Btw, I watched some other Tamil dubbed hindi films.....Don no.1, King no.1, arya ek deewana....seems like all these movies are filled with buffoonery....

What names! Awesomeness!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Melissa

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

@Kavya.....seriously? his fan did that? Creepy.......

Ohh MAN! Those were HORRIBLE movies, actually Don No.1 and King No.1 are Telugu movies, not Tamil ones. Is Arya ek deewana the one with the song "feel my love"? If it is , that is actually a very good movie if watched in Telugu with the subtitles but the Hindi dubbing gives it a very chindi feel- it always happens when South movies are dubbed into Hindi. The other day, my cousin played a practical joke on me , he gave me a CD of one of my fave Telugu movies and said it was actually a blue ray print of the movie and the quality is excellent, I came home and played that CD only to find out that it was the Hindi dubbed version of the movie- I was scarred! Ouch

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
the scene with rescuing that girl didn't sit well with me either....I mean, they could have avoided being so crude. But honestly that didn't stop me from laughing. The girl going "i'm not wearing anything" and chitti chiming that he isn't wearing anything either....really, what was that? ridiculous stuff. And then the girl randomly running like a loony..........

Why didn't she just get up and put something on. If she was expecting someone to save her, she surely didn't want them to see her without clothes. She just kept sitting in the bathtub aveinhi...*rolls eyes*

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
LOL Kavya....I was wondering about the same thing the other day...these Tamil/Telugu movies probably end up sounding REALLY nonsensical in their hindi dubbed avatars cuz it's obvious that they are poorly dubbed.....if the hindi song lyrics are any indication to go by.....they totally chindify the original meaningsROFL

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

the scene with rescuing that girl didn't sit well with me either....I mean, they could have avoided being so crude. But honestly that didn't stop me from laughing. The girl going "i'm not wearing anything" and chitti chiming that he isn't wearing anything either....really, what was that? ridiculous stuff. And then the girl randomly running like a loony..........

Why didn't she just get up and put something on. If she was expecting someone to save her, she surely didn't want them to see her without clothes. She just kept sitting in the bathtub aveinhi...*rolls eyes*

OMG I laughed SO hard in that bitROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah seriously that girl was shown to be RIDICULOUSLY dumb....just sitting there WAITING to die in her BATHTUB and she didn't have the dimaag to get up and put on some clothes? She'd rather aaram se die in her bathtub just cuz she can't face the "shame" of being naked?? Hello then go put on some clothes, woman!ConfusedLOL

Melissa

Go to top