Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 35)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
On a side note Anu - there are two new programs coming on Sony that I might watch ... at least initially... one is the Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar show and other is a crime thriller!

Btw, has anyone here seen Khotey Sikkey? How is it?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yeah I'm looking forward to the Ram-Sakshi show too but it's yet to go on the floors and start shooting....so that's probably going to take a while to start.

The crime thriller meaning that new show by the CID ppl which has Harsh Chhaya and that Priyanka Bassi girl in the lead cast? lol....I dunno how much I want to watch this show since the CID geniuses are behind it.....lol

I haven't seen much of Khotey Sikkey....saw a few minutes of one epi sometime last month I think......it seemed alright.....I'm hearing great things about Kismat from my mom and sis though....they are following it regularly....I haven't had the time to catch up yet though....
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

On a different note, I watched that Rajnikanth movie Robot this weekend......it was coming on TV....did anyone else watch it?? Dude it's frigging HILARIOUS.....totallllllllllll cheesefest.....one of those movies you can laughingly watch for just HOW cheesy and ridiculous they are LOL.......and that Kilimanjaro song where Aishwarya Rai is dancing dressed in like parakeet feathers or something.....EPIC! What lyrics! "Kilminjaro....ladki parbat ki yaaron.....isko roop nihaaaro...Mohenjodaro isko dil mein utaro"ROFL......Man, the way they dub these Tamil lyrics in Hindi.....ROFL.....I don't even know what the original meaning of the song must have been in TamilLOL

I watched it *proud muh*. Awesome stuff, man!  Chitti's conversation with mosquitoes was HILARIOUS. It was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conversation with mosquitoes, who could have thought that?! *awestruck*

And the scene which led to the Kilimanjaro songROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....that farmer guy wanting to sleep with Sana....hahahaha. Random buffoonery *shakes head*. And Chitti was such a despo....ROFL. Always asking for kisses and making suggestive comments ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*hums* kilimajaro, ladki parbat ki yaro, iska roop niharo...yaron yaron...aha aha....mohenjodaro isko dil mein utaro, jungle jungle pukaro...yaron yaron...aha aha.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Melsssssssss *hugs*

You watched it too?? Niceeeeeee! loll OMG that convo with the mosquitoesROFL I DIED laughing......especially the NAMES of the mosquitoes were like CRAZYROFLROFLROFL

And Sana was such a BIMBO, man....lol.....yeah that scene when she's trying to make Vasi jealous by going with that creepy fat dude and ends up getting into trouble....lol.....dumbness to the max....seriously this movie was just meant to be watched as a caricature....I laughed so hard throughoutROFL

Confession: I have now downloaded that Kilimanjaro song and keep listening to it in my carROFL.....can't get it out my head.....the lyrics are ridiculously dumb but DAMN that beat is catchyyyyyyyy.....somehow AR Rahman music has a way of getting stuck in your head....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
FINALLY someone shares my sentiments wrt Robot! When I saw that mosquito scene I think I actually yelled "W*F" out loud thinking I was exclaiming it in my head  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

MelissaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I know!!!!!!!!!!! the names were ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and then making the mosquito apologize and all....weird stuff.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sana was such a chindi character. Ever since she met chitti, it seemed like he sole purpose in life was to make men lust after her and attack her *shakes head*. Remember the train scene...where she barely escaped such a traumatizing attack? as soon as chitti saved her she was smirking and all and behaved as if nothing happened. And then she had the nerve to flirt with a random cheapda to make Vasi jealous. Useless woman.....but at the end of the day we got some hilarious scenes.

Oh, and the climax....what a snoozefest was that? they simply refused to end the movie....hahaha. Chitti and his 'army' kept on shape-shifting and what not. And the bit were chitti asks all his robots to spin their head, and vasi gets caught that way
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL lameness personified!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hi five* I downloaded the song too. Initially I downloaded it because of the AMAZING lyrics but then the song turned out to be quite catchyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
BTW Hi Anu and Mels *hugs* how are u?

MelissaAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Another hilarious scene was the one where he memorizes Sana's BIG FAT medical text book by just nodding his head and moving his eyes around it  - I mean that deserves a gigantic W*F??!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

MelissaAreYaar

Go to top