Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 34)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
^^^ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Anu!!! The caps!! Day Dreaming His smile... And his eyes are actually sparkling! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Yepppp! LOVE that GLINT in his eyesDay Dreaming  What a killer smile yaar!LOL....Just loveeeeeee the commanding confidence and power in his body language.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I agree with Anu Fivr, please write a TIN for yesterday's episode!! There's just so much to discuss in that episode and you're so good at noticing little details and stuff too. That episode like NEEDS a TIN! LOL

Ohhhhhh awesome caps!!! Cool That sarcastic smile was SOOO awesome!!! SOO satisfying too! Man the personality and confidence MR brings to Dutta. *swoons* That sarcastic smile just prepared us for how Dutta was totally gonna KICK a**! *swoons again* 

Oh and I saw Fatty's Chaskar vm last night too. It's SOOOOOO frickin' awesome! Totally perfect!! The song choices are just SO fantastic! She put like all the touches to Chaskar. Even the "Ladies log ka izzat karne ka"! Cool Even Chaskar's got his principles mannn! :P ROFL I LOVED all the Kala reactions she put beech beech mein too. Like Kala rolling her eyes at him and her disgusted/fed up muh's and all! ROFL What a character na? I'm gonna miss him too. He's been such an entertainer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

I agree with Anu Fivr, please write a TIN for yesterday's episode!! There's just so much to discuss in that episode and you're so good at noticing little details and stuff too. That episode like NEEDS a TIN! LOL

Ohhhhhh awesome caps!!! Cool That sarcastic smile was SOOO awesome!!! SOO satisfying too! Man the personality and confidence MR brings to Dutta. *swoons* That sarcastic smile just prepared us for how Dutta was totally gonna KICK a**! *swoons again* 

Oh and I saw Fatty's Chaskar vm last night too. It's SOOOOOO frickin' awesome! Totally perfect!! The song choices are just SO fantastic! She put like all the touches to Chaskar. Even the "Ladies log ka izzat karne ka"! Cool Even Chaskar's got his principles mannn! :P ROFL I LOVED all the Kala reactions she put beech beech mein too. Like Kala rolling her eyes at him and her disgusted/fed up muh's and all! ROFL What a character na? I'm gonna miss him too. He's been such an entertainer. 

@bold: Worddd! *swoons along with you*LOL

Oh I saw your comment on Fatty's VM in the media center so I figured you'd seen it.....lol totallyyyyyyy yaar....the song choices were SO perfect and the little touches/dialogues/PERFECT expressions she captured for like every bit.....love it like anything.....I watched this like 10 times last night just for the laughs....put me in a good moodLOL.....the "ladies log ki izzat karne ka" dialogued....ROFL....the SERIOUSNESS with which he says that really cracks me upLOL.....and she juxtaposed it so perfectly with him grabbing Kala's hand and Kala's W*F expressionLOL

I wonder if they will be able to find a character good enough to fill the void that Chaaskar has left.....he had like superb chemistry with all the LTL characters....unlike a certain MAKKHI ji *coughs*LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 March 2011 at 6:39am

pigbelly4myfeet

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL LadyM decided to pop in for a change today after being scared away by the LTL discussion?Tongue

LOL Anu ... no I am not scared by the LTL discussion in here. In fact that is one of the serials I manage to catch up these days... at least via updates and such. It is just that things were not so great at work... so wasn't in a mood to chat. Aur kuch nahi ...

How are you, Mash, Fivr and others doing?

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Aww LadyM......I hope things get better at you for work soon then *hugs*
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
On a side note Anu - there are two new programs coming on Sony that I might watch ... at least initially... one is the Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar show and other is a crime thriller!

Btw, has anyone here seen Khotey Sikkey? How is it?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yeah I'm looking forward to the Ram-Sakshi show too but it's yet to go on the floors and start shooting....so that's probably going to take a while to start.

The crime thriller meaning that new show by the CID ppl which has Harsh Chhaya and that Priyanka Bassi girl in the lead cast? lol....I dunno how much I want to watch this show since the CID geniuses are behind it.....lol

I haven't seen much of Khotey Sikkey....saw a few minutes of one epi sometime last month I think......it seemed alright.....I'm hearing great things about Kismat from my mom and sis though....they are following it regularly....I haven't had the time to catch up yet though....

Go to top