Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 22)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Fivr ne diye darshan?? *rubs eyes in shock* :P

So have you caught up with LTL yet? lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Fivr ne diye darshan?? *rubs eyes in shock* :P

So have you caught up with LTL yet? lol

*presents herself with a flourish*

Lol!! Has Dutta gotten his eyesight yet?! His lack of "eyes" is pissing me off now. But I was going to catch up this afternoon. He has no eyes toh main kya karon. Nakku's ghar-ghar threw me off a bit. Plus I've been looking into some MS programs.. Something to maybe help my GPA/application for med school for next time. Toh ussi mein LTL took back seat. And off course these "criticism" complaints/posts didn't help me with time.. Lol!

OH!! But I saw TWM!! *zips mouth* That's all I'll say until everyone else sees it.. LOL But I'm in love with its songs.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OMG you saw TWM???? *jealous muh* I wanna see it tooooooooooo *whines* Hopefully this weekend....*sigh* let's see.

LOL Dutta's lack of eyesight is bothering all of us so we have those andolan smileys up too....haha...but the last few epis weren't too bad.....a really nice DN scene on Friday too :-)

And next week's looking all action packed with his eyesight likely coming back too according to an article :-)

pigbelly4myfeet

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

OMG you saw TWM???? *jealous muh* I wanna see it tooooooooooo *whines* Hopefully this weekend....*sigh* let's see.

LOL Dutta's lack of eyesight is bothering all of us so we have those andolan smileys up too....haha...but the last few epis weren't too bad.....a really nice DN scene on Friday too :-)

And next week's looking all action packed with his eyesight likely coming back too according to an article :-)

I like TWM.. It was.. good. I'll say. I can watch it again so that makes it okay in my books. LOL But baki sab after you guys see it.

Ohooo!! Next week his eyesight is back?!?! *dances* Tab toh is weekend ka catch up perfect hai!! *dances some more* LOL

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yep Yep.....eyesight will likely come back soon....he's supposed to be killing Chaaskar next week too.....and that Seema has turned pathetically selfish again and succumbed to Kala's psychotic manipulations....haha

You watch then we can discuss ;-)

pigbelly4myfeet

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Aha!!!!! I knew it!! Seema was way too selfish a character shuru sey to be turning over a new leaf now. I mean she tried but it wasn't nearly good enough and you could always see her self-centered nature shine through even as she helped Dutta. She was putty in Kala's hands - didn't stand a chance!

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 March 2011 at 1:00pm

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

WORDD Pallo.....beautifully said!Clap.....this guy put his SOUL in every performance and that is why they went above and beyond the norm and will remain etched in our minds for a long time to come......ppl toh always look for a chance and way to pull talented ppl down....such are the ways of the world.....if you are talented and have confidence in that talent, you aren't "humble" enough so automatically you should be hatedSleepy......and the most hilarious stuff I read was that Sushant is BORING.....LMAO.....god knows what these ppl wanted to watch in JDJ then.....mehhh let it be....you realize that in the end these shows are about everything BUT dance....lol....and the one guy who took his DANCE the most seriously just ended up being left bereft in the endLOL
Word yaar! Seriously that's the thing. The one guy who gave his ALL and took dance so seriously...like he worshiped it almost I would say. I would even go as far as saying that. He continued to push himself, give his best. As if dancing/performing was an art that deserved to be respected and shown to the best of his abilities. And honestly yaar, he expressed his deepest of thoughts and emotions through dance on that stage!! Like we literally got to know SO much about Sushant through his dance. He bared it all for us in a way. Which other contestant did that? And yeah, must be like you said people are always ready to put down talented and confident people. But it's not like he was overconfident ever! The fact that he kept surprising us and pushing himself showed that he wasn't overconfident. He didn't take himself for granted even after getting those 30's. Why can't people appreciate that? In fact I would say some other contestants, I know you know who I mean...Wink... they were the ones that were overconfident and kept slacking off in their face offs. They continued to put ZERO thought into their performances, zero respect for dance as an art form...were pretty much showing off...and people have no problems with this kind of behaviour? There's a difference between confidence in your abilities and overconfidence/slacking off. Sushant wasn't just confident for no reason...he had the TALENT to back it up! Khair, that's the difference people will never get I guess! And yeah I saw that Sushant is boring wala topic. *rolls eyes*. You can really only laugh at such mindsets after awhile. LOL

Re: CDD....LOL yeah somehow my ears really perked up at the mention of MandakiniLOL.....An identifying point from DID1 I guess, that's why.....oh yaar I do intend to catch up on all the vids you've posted.....that's my agenda for today. Oh but please do post any other links of performances that you can.....waise what date did this start? Can you post the link of the first epi by any chance too? I can then catch up through the series I guess. 
LOL yeah I'm really glad Mandakini is in this show. Since she never got her due in DID. And she's really too amazing for words. She's proving that on this show. Ok so the show started on Jan. 14th. And it comes on Fridays and Saturdays. So twice a week. And there were 4 episodes of auditions, and then the actual episodes started from 28th Jan. The first two episodes of auditions were kind of tedius to watch actually. So you can skip them if you want. I would start watching from the 21st Jan episode actually. 

Anyways, I watch the show from the IF links the Nipun guy uploads. He uploads on zshare or dailymotion. Here is the link for the for the Jan 21st episode: 

And then you can go on and find the links for the rest on the CDD forum. They're really easy to find since the forum is pretty much dead. lol. If you want to watch on youtube...some of the parts and stuff are removed I think because of the music copyrights and stuff. So it's less time consuming to watch from the IF links...otherwise you have to search around for missing parts alot. Anyways, happy watching. YAY! Big smile

AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Oh and loved reading your review about NOKJ.....I kinda had the same feeling from the trailers only.....that the characters lacked depth and were caricaturish just for the sake of being shown "strong" *rolls eyes*.....Rani especially was overacting soooooooooooo much in the trailers also. Thanks. Oh you got all that from the trailer only? LOL Waah. *impressed muh*. That's pretty much Rani's character right there. The character was written so badly only...plus Rani didn't make it any better with her acting. Mehh...total disappointment. 

Oh your father actually knew Jessica? Wow.....I actually just have a vague memory of reading about it in the papers and India Today when it happened.....but uske ilaawa mujhe kuch khaas yaad nahin hai......Yeah my dad used to work at the Sheraton Hotels in Delhi so he got to meet all these celebrities as they came to dine there. So that's how he met Jessica too. And she used to be a regular customer and all so that's how my dad got to know her pretty well. He's even met her sister, the character played by Vidya Balan! So he was pretty keen on watching this movie, but even he was pretty disappointed only. Yeah I don't remember this incident at all since I was a kid at the time and mast in my own world. LOL But they did keep the plot aspects of the true story intact...the Rani part was fictional though. If only they put in some depth and MEANING to these characters, it could've been an awesome movie. Waste of a good story by not being able to tell it well. 

LOL the MR-MV segment....they are rehearsing for some holi show....and MR's laugh is mega adorable as always....here's the vid:

And aww yeah the DN scene yesterday was reallllllllllllllllly sweet.....you should watch it!

Thanks for the video! That was so cute!! LOL Aww they're actually performing for a show? Mishal was cute the way he was scared of dropping Mahi in that one moment. LOL And awwww MR's laugh. Day DreamingLOL Both him and Mahi are looking SO cute! Nice to see them smiling and having fun. :)

Will catch up on the past two LTL episodes today. Love your andolan sign too. LOL Those andolan signs are so cute waisse! LOL Yeah things were dragging a bit last/this week with Dutta's blindness and all. Plus that Seema chic annoys me to no end! Dead Why can't they get rid of her already. She gets SO much footage! Confused I'd rather see what the rest of the characters are upto instead. Anyways, hopefully lots of action coming up soon. And looking forward to that DN moment too. 

Oh and W*H is up with that Chang's tweet post!?? He's friends with KSG? Dead Can't even stand the sight of that dude. Chang so didn't seem the type to be friends with him. Oh wait, I think I do remember him showing up in the show once too. Dead He disgusts me. Creeps me out actually. *shudders* Looks like the topic maker clearly put up that post to instigate Sushant fans as usual. *rolls eyes* I think I'm gonna go post a rant in that thread. *fed up muh* 

AreYaar

Go to top