Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 148)

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Nahhhhh . He's too intelligent , that one. And she's exactly the opposite. They walked the ramp together once..I forget for what , it wasn't some designer , it was for some brand...they were the showstoppers . And Dhoni went to watch OSO the day it released as well , or maybe it was a couple of days after it released , so it was sone pe suhaga for Aaj Tak and the ilk :P

My GOD , I remember a lot of crap. :P

LOL @ him being too intelligent for her! I'm surprised that even Yuvraj gave her the time of day. Ah, now I kinda remember where I've read Dhoni's name ... when OSO came out, the jurnos were harping about a possible love triangle between Yuvraj/Deepika/Dhoni because of the ramp thing that you mentioned. Good thing it they were just rumors. Things would have been SO awkward between Yuvi and Dhoni if that had really happened. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Sarah: LOL I love how your only connection with cricket seems to be through bolly gossipLOL

Haha I know, right? I lead an embarrassingly oblivious life as far as sports and its players are concerned. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
LOL Sarah, I doubt Dhoni n Yuvi letting such a trivial thing get in the way of their game, I don't think they'd fight over a chick and that too Deepika....

Dhoni was linked to a ZILLION people I think - there was some strange rumor of him dating some kannada actress :S and then Asin....I was literally pissed off with the media's hype over his wedding. Thankfully, people like Gautam Gambhir maintain a low profile ...Now, I just DREAD that these guys might appear at every random b'wood awards night/bolly star performances or tv "reality" shows as guests - I just HOPE HOPE HOPE that doesn't happen Unhappy, can we NOT taint these victorious moments for a while?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

.I KNOWWWWWW, hai na hai na? I just cannot put my finger on it because of Dhoni's ice-cool stance but that smile had something to say, I doubt if Dhoni himself knows what LOL but that smile just got etched in my memory, something about it was so very attractive and so, I found it sexy in a mysterious, chilled out kind of way LOL I agree.....Dhoni probably himself doesn't know what it isLOL.....but he's got this self-assured confidence that really is amaaaaaaazing! And that smile toh just!EmbarrassedLOL.....it's they mysterious quality you're right....makes you wonder what he was thinking in that moment.....especially cuz the guy so RARELY displays grand emotionLOL

OMG, his aggressive reaction after he hit the winning runs against Aussies was just FAB, I was attracted to that aggression too LOL, may be because it  did not underline arrogance but genuine relief and joy and on having won it for his team and his country Smile Exactly....it's a GENUINE expression of joy and relief at winning it for his team.....you can just SEE that energy flowing through them and how much this MEANT to him.....

yaar, that is what makes Yuvi, YUVI! The man's always been a fighter, I read one of his earliest interviews when he said that he was once criticzed and dropped from one of the regional level teams for his fielding and so he worked hard on his fielding and found his way back into the team and look- he is one of THE BEST of Indian fielders today....Yuvi, fights back and with venegeance and for right things, that is why I admire him as a sportsman and truly WHAT A COMEBACK he has had in this tournament, delivering with the bat, with the ball and his fielding as well, ultimately winning the man of the match tournament Clap Worddd Kavya! He's got this fighting spirit as if he's always trying to prove a point....to himself, to all his naysayers....it's like how no matter how many times you fall, you get back on your feet and keep on trying and trying again.....he obviously was doing everything he could for the TEAM.....that TEAM SPIRIT came through so wonderfully and it's cuz they all played TOGETHER towards that goal.....every man stepping up if one falls.....THAT was the emotion of this win....we DID it....because we worked so hard for it and we never gave up.....never stopped trying no matter what the odds.....

pigbelly4myfeetBazinga

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
OMG Dhoni's shaved his head?? :O.....lol

Dhoni's new look: MSD sports a bald look after World Cup triumph
MUMBAI: Having carried the burden of expectations of a billion people, skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni lightened his burden by shaving off his head soon after vanquishing Sri Lanka in the World Cup final, to fulfil a pledge to the gods.

Dhoni surprised the world with his tonsured head this morning, having shaved off the hair in the middle of the night in his hotel room.

Dhoni is believed to have made a commitment to do so before a deity close to his hometown in Ranchi before the World Cup began. The priest had advised him to shave off the head between 2.45 am and 3 am which is what he did.

The hair will now be offered at the Balaji temple in Tirupati.

Dhoni's new look was first seen during an official photo-op session in front of the iconic Gateway of India, where some members of the Indian cricket team posed for shutterbugs with World Cup trophy.

Incidentally, Dhoni had cut his long locks after India won the Twenty20 World Cup in South Africa in 2007.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
LOL yeah - I saw this article a while ago. Dhoni is a bundle of surprises seriously, pata nahin yeh kab kya kar deta hai. But since he was paying obeisance , I guess this makes sense...

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Worddd Kavya! He's got this fighting spirit as if he's always trying to prove a point....to himself, to all his naysayers....it's like how no matter how many times you fall, you get back on your feet and keep on trying and trying again.....he obviously was doing everything he could for the TEAM.....that TEAM SPIRIT came through so wonderfully and it's cuz they all played TOGETHER towards that goal.....every man stepping up if one falls.....THAT was the emotion of this win....we DID it....because we worked so hard for it and we never gave up.....never stopped trying no matter what the odds.....

TOUCHE! PERFECTLY said Clap Clap I couldn't agree more, it was not just one Sachin Tendulkar, one Yuvraj Singh or One Dhoni or One Gambhir playing. It was an effort of all the eleven members, everyone played for the other, for Sachin and for the country. I cannot say that Dhoni won us the world cup , the ENTIRE team and their attitude won us the cup- the guys got each others' backs, like Gambhir, Dhoni, Kohli stepped up when Sehwag and Sachin faltered, Yuvi, Raina stepped up when Gambhir fell, Raina stepped up when Yuvi n others fell, else, where the batting faltered the bowling and fielding stepped up.... they were a STRONG UNIT that were unbreakable, almost making it impossible for the opponents to break through them....I think this victory is special because the UNITY of the TEAM and the character displayed by each one of them , individually and as a TEAM won us this trophy Clap

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

Go to top