Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 144)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah it's an awesome sig! I'm digging around for some pics and stuff right now too.....lol

haha yeah Ragini was there....that Gulaal chick was there too....and other random SP stars that I couldn't identify.

Rajnikanth's hair was all poofy.....LOL....but him, Aamir, Priety were all standing in a line together....and then Shahid and Raveena were standing next to each other in another part of the stadium....also caught glimpses of Sunil Shetty, Aftab Shivdasani.

Ooh, I saw them all too. Aamir, Preity and Mukesh Ambani's wife. I like how Preity wears bangles of the Indian flag colour. LOL I saw Shahid Afridi, and I exclaim, Shahid Afridi bhi hai.. then I was all aray Afridi nahi, Kapoor! LOL Itne din se Afridi Afridi kar ke zubaan pe hi charh gaya hai! LOL

Chalo, I'm off. Carry on with the celebration guys! Its your day!!! 

Okay found this as well.. 

Edited by nimrah - 02 April 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetBazingaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah Priety was looking nice with her indian tricolor co-ordinated outfits....lol.....

LOL I should have clarified about Shahid KAPOOR....lol.....I forget usually that Afridi's first name is Shahid.....only remember him as Afridi....lol

Ok byeeeeeee Nimrah! G'nite! Take care!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Anu, check this video out- it is taking AAAGESSS for it to load up here-

This is also a highlights one, you might be able to find it in this one! Let me try to find if I can get a video with that moment in the meanwhile.

Thanks for posting these, Kavya! I'll check 'em out and try to make those avis soon then :-)
Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Ahh I give up- Anu I cannot find another video and this video is taking too long to load- chalo leave that bit with Sachin if you don't find it in the hihglights video, make it with some other memorable moment from the Pak match.

I am hitting the bed now- too excited to eat or sleep but have to do it lol....

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
LOL that's ok, Kavya.....I'll try to look around more.....although these really help! Thanks! *hugs* Ok g'nite! Take care! lol

I'm still on too much of a high.....lol.....going to try digging around for pics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazinga

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
@ Anu, LadyM, GG, Shreya, Kavya, Pallo - Congratulations, you guys! HugHugHugHug

Today was truly epic for India. I'm really happy for you. :D

I think the batsmen did a bang up job. They didn't lose their confidence in spite of the fact that the first two batsmen were out at less than 35 runs. They played slowly and steadily all the way to the end even though they were all under so much pressure. Pretty impressive!

Congrats once again - you guys should party till you drop! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks so much, Sarah! HugHugHug

I'm still feeling so overwhelmed! LOL

So many thoughts I still want to gather about the match.

The beginning feeling of dread when Sehwag's wicket was lost....it's like my heart just sank......then I started hoping that maybe Sachin will make his epic century in this final....but then even he went soon after that......and the silent shocked faces of the audience in the stadium mirrored ours at home also.

I haven't followed cricket in a long time so wasn't familiar with many of the SL team ke players either.....that dude with the blonde highlights waale curls.....now I know he's Malinga but I was calling him blondie throughout the match and cursing himLOLLOL......and I used to get scared each time he'd get the ball cuz he was the one to get those first two wickets.....but baad mein Gambhir and Kohli kya SOLID set huye!ClapClap.....Gambhir chose the right moment to come back into form and play such a memorable innings! And there was plenty of drama in the match to keep it close for a while....until the SL team kinda seemed to lose their josh around the 35th or 40th over....like the pressure started to get to them but the Indian team never lost theirs!

And a special word for Sangakara.....first time I've seen this man speaking and dude, what an IMPRESSIVE guy!ClapClap.....He speaks soooooooooooooo well! I don't think in my life I've ever heard ANY cricketer speak as impressively and eloquently and just so NICELY as this man! SO classy! I'm a fan now!LOL.....No matter that he was the opposing side......but the sheer CLASS with which he conducted himself....and was SO gracious even in defeat......great manClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Picture time!

Awww I love this one....first cuz of the emotional hug and also so sweet of Sangakara to still be smiling graciously.....

Sachin with his kids......such adorable kids! His daughter is beautiful! They've totally gone on their dad!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024pigbelly4myfeetCeruleanSky

Go to top