Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 140)

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Do do do Anu dooooooooooooooo ! Make avis I mean ! :D :D :D

*sweeps everyone into a jhappi*

It was BRILLIANT today :D You should see what it's like here , it's awesome...it's Diwali+New Year's Eve ek saath :D 

I'm just SO , SO , SO happy :D :D FINALLY we have something to crow about...1983 is way back :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetBazingaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I want to be in India right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *cries*

Shreya, make more sigsssssssssssss!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Heyyy Anuuuu *bone crushing jhappis back*, I toh shouted like crazy- went Hi-5-ing with everyone and was excited as HELL - the match winning sixer, Dhoni's expression , Yuvraj hugging him , the team getting emotional and the team lifting the Trophy with a BIG banner reading CHAMPIONS in front of them .....ahh I will be able to replay it all so vividly in my memory even when I'm 80.....this is HISTORY man- true HISTORY! 

KavyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug I was screaming like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I just wanted to jump into the TV and hug everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL

What a momentttttttttttt! Our generation got to witness this....so proud....SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug I SO know what you mean. My mom was upstairs, watching the match with my aunt, I was watching at home, dad had gone to watch it with his friends , you won't believe it I shouted and jumped like crazy all alone and ran upstairs to my aunt's house unable to contain my excitement- we congratulated each other, called up each other - man it was a CELEBRATION....I don't care for those who say we Indians are loud and don't  enjoy a game like the European nations or whatever...HELL YEAH, we are emotional and HELL YEAH we celebrate our team's victory by shouting n dancing, HELL YEAH we ACTUALLY ENJOY the moment........ I am just SO SO SO.....SO Happy damn it PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

You know, I was telling my 13 yr old cousin "See ? THIS is how it feels when a nation wins the world cup, it's a joy and pleasure which only a priveleged few enjoy......". It's just such a PROUD moment for us all, I am glad I got to witness this victory and enjoy this feeling...

And pls make those avis fast- I need some badly lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

And WORD about Sachin ka haq to be out early this time. LOL It really was everyone else's turn to prove themselves this time. Especially Dhoni. This was everyone's turn to do it FOR Sachin, just like he's supported his team all these years. 

Such a metaphorically memorable moment that was, when the team was carrying Sachin on their shoulders. I think it was Kholi who said that since Sachin had been doing his part...supporting his team and country on his shoulders all these years...it was now their turn after all to do the same for him. Hence the carrying on the shoulders wala gesture bhi. Day Dreaming

WORDDD! The atmosphere was just SO awesome! I LOVED what Yuvi and Kohli said about doing this FOR Sachin....for how HE'S carried the team on his shoulders all these years and the way they were carrying him on their shoulders.....awwwwww.....just soooooooo many epic moments to cherish forever!

I feel SO damn proud today! The emotions that were there on all their faces....Yuvi crying, Bhajji crying, Sehwag crying.....this is the first time I think I saw tears in Dhoni's eyes.....never seen this much emotion from him.....Sachin's big grin as he was proudly holding the flag, the trophy.....I feel so overwhelmed today.

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! HugHugHugHugHug *bone crushing jhappis back*

Seriously, TOTALLY agree with you and Kavz here. SOOO many moments to cherish today!! Day Dreaming

I knowww!!! SOO many emotions today! Truly overwhelms you. This is the first time I'm seeing Yuvi crying too!! LOL Awwww!

Honestly, they were all just so THERE for each other today. Sharing this victory and joy with each other all the way. What a moment to bring EVERYONE together...the whole team...the whole nation. So much pride!!! 

Loved what everyone had to say when they were interviewed too. They all emphasized that TEAM aspect!! Seriously India has really pulled it together this WC. SO many times of pressure and stress for us. But how awesome that the captain of our team finally pulled it together for us RIGHT at the very end!!!!! Ahhhh I just find that SOOO cool and exciting. Woh bhi ending with a SOLID dhamakedaar sixer!!! CoolParty

And Kavz....word about feeling bad for Gambhir. That's his thing though. The guy ALWAYS gets nervous when he's scoring in the 90's na? If he makes a century, then he's cool, and he can go on to make more runs past that. But it's always in his 90's he gets super nervous and can't handle the pressure. This match toh upar se was the final of the WC. Double the pressure from that angle too. Anyways, he was SOOOO close though. *sigh*...Chalo koi ni...no one can forget his contribution though. He brought back our faith...and made us all breathe a sigh of relief when I'm sure all of us had given up hope. Kudos to him for that. :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Pallo: Nobody will forget Gauti's contribution - he showed the world why he was touted as the best player of spin. It is funny how he handles the pressure when it comes to stepping up for the team and screws it up when it comes to his own innings *shakes head* but anyways, I had expected Gauti to take the charge today and he did. A special mention to Kohli and Dhoni as well- both these guys had pissed me off for the last couple of matches esp Kohli but he played a very crucial role in today's innings , his contribution was a very important one just like Raina's was , during the Aus match :)

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
And of course, this world cup victory was incomplete without the captain's knock and his STYLISH match finishing sixer in the end - muaahh Dhoni ji maan gaye aapko *bows*, "kas ke pakad, jam ke jakad LAGAA"...lol

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Made one quick one:

One of my favvvvvvvvvv moments! Yuvi-Dhoni! Still looking for more vids.....

Oh you guys are talking about Gambhir....yeah he did lose his head so close to the 100 but his innings was FABB otherwise...him and Kohli kept their heads and stabilized our position at a crucial time....and then Dhoni finished it off in styleeeeeeeeee! lol

Yuvi's fielding was SO awesome too!

pigbelly4myfeetBazinga

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Anu, a special request- can u make a stacked avi like a collage of the all the moments - with Yuvi's emotional kneel down after hitting the match winning four against Aus, Sachin's victorious jump after beating Pak and today's Dhoni's six and Dhoni - Yuvi's hug? That will kind of sum up our World Cup journey....

Go to top