Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 139)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
OMG I'm late for the discussions! :((

WHAT A MATCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

28 freakin years later.....FINALLLY!!! What a moment! Dhoni ending it on a six! LOVEEEEEEEEEE him for that! What an innings! They kept their head! They played like CHAMPIONS....like a TEAM destined for this! OMG the way they were all crying in the end.....man what epic, picture perfect moments! I'm going to remember this for a longgggggggg time to come!

Shreya I'm stealing your sig! :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetCeruleanSkynimrahBazinga

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I toh just want to BLAST that "De ghuma ke" song right now and dance like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh who all is here......Pallo, Kavya, Shreya, Nimrah *bone crushing hugs to everyone*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetnimrahBazinga

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Sachin bechare ko bhi haq hai yaar kabhi kabhi jaldi out hone ka! LOL It was time the others proved themselves, specially Dhoni. He didn't play well during the whole tournament and he played well this time to prove why he is the captain of the team. 

Shreya, by all means, please continue being an Indian.. It surely is a moment to celebrate! Big smile It feels nice to see you all happy honestly, hum na sahi, hamare parosi sahi! LOL I'm just irritated with a few cousins of mine, who live in India, who instead of celebrating India's victory, are still saying bad things about Pakistan. Stern Smile Un ko dekh k bohut ghussa araha hai.. but I genuinely feel happy for you guys! Big smile The excitement is contagious! LOL

Nimrahhhhhhhh!! HugHugHug You're a TOTAL sweetheart yaar! HugHug Seriously, I feel like it's a proud moment all around for our entire subcontinent. Cricket is in our blood...nothing brings us together and boosts our spirits like this game. :) It is a time to celebrate for everyone I think! Hug I feel proud that all of us pretty much owned the WC this year! :D 

And honestly, it's not like Pakistan and SL didn't play well. They were all tough competitions. They played their best. But I think, this time it was just India's moment. Destined like you said. Day Dreaming Every country has their time I think...this year was just India's. :D I'm just glad Australia didn't win for once!! Evil Smile That's the only team I can't stand!! LOL

And WORD about Sachin ka haq to be out early this time. LOL It really was everyone else's turn to prove themselves this time. Especially Dhoni. This was everyone's turn to do it FOR Sachin, just like he's supported his team all these years. 

Such a metaphorically memorable moment that was, when the team was carrying Sachin on their shoulders. I think it was Kholi who said that since Sachin had been doing his part...supporting his team and country on his shoulders all these years...it was now their turn after all to do the same for him. Hence the carrying on the shoulders wala gesture bhi. Day Dreaming

I just loved the team spirit, the atmosphere, the emotions, the patriotism, the pride and joy we got to see today! A moment worth remembering for years to come for India. :)) It's a moment worth SHARING with everyone, not keeping it to yourself. HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Anuuuu *bone crushing jhappis back*, I toh shouted like crazy- went Hi-5-ing with everyone and was excited as HELL - the match winning sixer, Dhoni's expression , Yuvraj hugging him , the team getting emotional and the team lifting the Trophy with a BIG banner reading CHAMPIONS in front of them .....ahh I will be able to replay it all so vividly in my memory even when I'm 80.....this is HISTORY man- true HISTORY! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

And WORD about Sachin ka haq to be out early this time. LOL It really was everyone else's turn to prove themselves this time. Especially Dhoni. This was everyone's turn to do it FOR Sachin, just like he's supported his team all these years. 

Such a metaphorically memorable moment that was, when the team was carrying Sachin on their shoulders. I think it was Kholi who said that since Sachin had been doing his part...supporting his team and country on his shoulders all these years...it was now their turn after all to do the same for him. Hence the carrying on the shoulders wala gesture bhi. Day Dreaming

WORDDD! The atmosphere was just SO awesome! I LOVED what Yuvi and Kohli said about doing this FOR Sachin....for how HE'S carried the team on his shoulders all these years and the way they were carrying him on their shoulders.....awwwwww.....just soooooooo many epic moments to cherish forever!

I feel SO damn proud today! The emotions that were there on all their faces....Yuvi crying, Bhajji crying, Sehwag crying.....this is the first time I think I saw tears in Dhoni's eyes.....never seen this much emotion from him.....Sachin's big grin as he was proudly holding the flag, the trophy.....I feel so overwhelmed today.

pigbelly4myfeetBazinga

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
*stands up and sings "Jana Gana Mana"* - honestly, I can't do anything more than that now- too many emotions, too few words..... these moments are EUPHORIC and this victory is EPIC!

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I NEED to make avisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Heyyy Anuuuu *bone crushing jhappis back*, I toh shouted like crazy- went Hi-5-ing with everyone and was excited as HELL - the match winning sixer, Dhoni's expression , Yuvraj hugging him , the team getting emotional and the team lifting the Trophy with a BIG banner reading CHAMPIONS in front of them .....ahh I will be able to replay it all so vividly in my memory even when I'm 80.....this is HISTORY man- true HISTORY! 

KavyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug I was screaming like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I just wanted to jump into the TV and hug everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL

What a momentttttttttttt! Our generation got to witness this....so proud....SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!

pigbelly4myfeetBazinga

Go to top