Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 134)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ WHY is Nakku in pigtails?!!!! WHAT in the hell!! *barfs*

LOL cuz they're going to show her mad now naa like Sridevi's character in Sadmaa......and imagining that new champu to be her "saab"

God baaki all else toh I can laugh but W*F is up with them showing her calling THIS loser SAAB....and grabbing his arm and all....*puke puke pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

btw MV acting madLOLLOL......it's going to be an EPIC FAIL LOL

That pissed me off so much Anu k main bata nahi sakti! That was such a disgusting blow, really! "Saab" has become such a symbolic name for DUTTA and for Nakku's appreciation/respect/love/adoration of him! And to chipkao that same name on this random jerk who called her an "item".. I can't even begin to stomach this! I'm so pissed!

They were SO good until the 28th of March.. And then, it just collapsed.. I mean in less than 4 days the entire show has gone to the dogs.. Itni fast nose dive toh maine aaj tak nahi dekhi kisi bhi serial mein. They either start bad or are somewhat okay, toh itna ajeeb nahi lagta.. But to go from brilliant to bakwass in 4 days... Remarkable.. *rolls eyes* Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nakku called HIM 'Saab'...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

They were SO good until the 28th of March.. And then, it just collapsed.. I mean in less than 4 days the entire show has gone to the dogs.. Itni fast nose dive toh maine aaj tak nahi dekhi kisi bhi serial mein. They either start bad or are somewhat okay, toh itna ajeeb nahi lagta.. But to go from brilliant to bakwass in 4 days... Remarkable.. *rolls eyes* Dead

WORDDD! That is what blows my mind too! I've NEVER seen a show go from SO GOOD to TOTAL TRASH in SUCH a short time span.....within 4 days they destroyed EVERYTHING they so beautifully built up over a year......Remarkable indeedDeadDeadDead

I'm so so SOOOOOOOOOO glad MR is out of this! Like Mash said, ab yeh log kuch bhi karein....this is not OUR LTL anymore anyways!

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
My dad bought the package for the final match......LOL I hope we get our money's worth.....excited to watch itttttttt! Gonna wake up early that morning just for this *grins* 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceLadyMcbeth

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
LOL...I think India will win, Anu. Even we beat Srilanka...Inda bhi hara hi dega.

QeT finish...LTL finish....Bones on hiatus...and I have been feeling sooo blah about it since the last oh-so-emotional epi....but I finally found something good to watch.

Edited by incandescence - 01 April 2011 at 3:25pm

pigbelly4myfeetLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...I think India will win, Anu. Even we beat Srilanka...Inda bhi hara hi dega.

QeT finish...LTL finish....Bones on hiatus...and I have been feeling sooo blah about it since the last oh-so-emotional epi....but I finally found something good to watch.

Bite your tongue! Jinx mat kar dena!TongueLOL......SL is a dangerous team.....I will never under-estimate them....or the potential of the Indian team to screw upLOL

What new good thing did you find to watch??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Nimrah, Mash or others - Anyone here seen Khuda aur Mohabbat? I saw some girls from Pakistan raving about the show and comparing it to the likes of Malaal. Wondering if this is something else I should put on my radar....

I saw those avis floating around IF too....checked out a promo of that show......looks SO melodramaticLOL....and the lead actress is like BLANK......NO expressionLOL......really not interested.....honestly this guy only impressed me in Malaal as Jawaad.....the rest of these typical cheesy si "love stories" I really am not interested inLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 01 April 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

Bite your tongue! Jinx mat kar dena!TongueLOL......SL is a dangerous team.....I will never under-estimate them....or the potential of the Indian team to screw upLOL

What new good thing did you find to watch??

@Bold...LOL....that's what we are ALWAYS worried of, haina? Chahe jitna bhi achaa khel lein...we know that our teams do have a potential to screw up...

Oh it's the play I was just recommending Lady M to watch. I have watched this play before...par pata nahin  don't really remember it...just vague memory of liking it too much and that my friends thought I was stupid to like such a show. I think this was a show during Kekta's peak time. Yahan sab K-serials hi dekhte they...so it was never appreciated. Abhi I started watching it again....maza araha hai....lol...but only three epis are uploaded on YT. I'm trying to find more links. If I find the links and like it as much as I did pehle...I'll share the links with you guys.

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top