Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 128)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Fivr, thank you! Choried from the Bolly forum! LOL Afridi! Day Dreaming

I want one too! I should go searching! LOL
Actually many people think k yeh sab government level pe fixed tha.. Wacko And you know what's the worst news!? Someone filed a case on the whole team in Lahore for losing the match deliberately!! How ridiculous is that! Stern Smile Agar ki bhi, tou case karne se result badal jaega? Just stop and get over it!

Yaar first off, they need PROOF to say k ye fix hua tha.. And PROOF dikhane k baad, they should deal with the appropriate personnel by throwing them out of the organization/team.  But bagair proof k allegations bhi lag gayeen aur case bhi ho gaya. Honestly, ye toh ghalat hai. Aik toh the team came this far in the WC.. Woh sab nahi dekha.. Bass dekha toh ye k they played not so well yesterday. Agar pehley group matches mien hi har k wapis aa jati team toh tab everyone would have shrugged it off as "Humari team toh hai hi aisi".. But ab acha khela toh woh khatak raha hai..? Sure they should have played better, but just because they didn't doesn't mean the match was fixed. Ye toh hadh hai seriously. Stern Smile

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Haha you can use this one only.. Big smile Yaar pagal log hain.. They should just get over it. Haar gae tou haar gae! Khatam kahani! Ajeeeb.. is tarah tou sab ke saamne apni hi team ko insult kar rahe hain na? No one expected them to clear the group stage.. ab itni door tak aye ho tou just applaud them for that only.. Semi finals tak ana bhi koi asaan baat nahi.. us pe bhi we just lost with 29 runs! Big deal! Itni buri defeat nahi thi bhaee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Anu, Who is the new champu? Mujhe yaad aya 8 baje LTL ka.. But then I was like blah. LOL

Yep the new champu entered.....some guy who used to be in Bhagyavidhata apparently and also played Subodh in TL at one pointLOL

They are attempting to lamely re-create Dutta's entry by showing this guy's entry on a boat, everyone in awe......he finds behosh Nakku.....thinks of her as some kind of "item" ConfusedLOL (suddenly APSARA Nakku concept is back in playSleepyLOL) and precap shows Nakku holding his hand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetnimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Anu, Who is the new champu? Mujhe yaad aya 8 baje LTL ka.. But then I was like blah. LOL

Yep the new champu entered.....some guy who used to be in Bhagyavidhata apparently and also played Subodh in TL at one pointLOL

They are attempting to lamely re-create Dutta's entry by showing this guy's entry on a boat, everyone in awe......he finds behosh Nakku.....thinks of her as some kind of "item" ConfusedLOL (suddenly APSARA Nakku concept is back in playSleepyLOL) and precap shows Nakku holding his hand.

They're attempting to replace DUTTA with a man who goes around calling "pretty women" as "item"?! *snorts* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Like seriously! Totally agree with Fivr.. They're replacing Dutta with someone who calls pretty ladies item? Yeah LTL creatives have got their brains in the right places.. Wacko

Okay, shamelessly showing my love for Afridi and his daughters.. check this video.. where Afridi's daughters analysed Misbah's batting.. LOL

Khandaan ke saare bachay are SOOO cute! Day Dreaming

Edited by nimrah - 31 March 2011 at 1:06pm

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
^^ I'll watch it when I get home.. But now I want to see another Pakistan match.. *sigh* It's sad that by the time I regained my faith in the team (or actually by the time I got around to watching a match played by the Pakistani team), their WC stint was over.. *sigh* Koi aur matches hone waley hain humare kabhi? In the near future..?

And I hope they don't remove Afridi from captaincy.. He did really well, but then again humari akal ka bhi kuch pata nahi k kab kahan atak jaye..

Lol! They really don't like Misbah haan? Bechara.. Lol!

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! They really don't like Misbah haan? Bechara.. Lol!

STILL you are calling that MISBAH bechara??ShockedLOL Really Fivr, tumhara kuch nahin ho sakta.....ab toh tumhein Nimrah hi peetegiLOLLOL

That guy deserves alllllll the joote chappals that the Pakistani public will throw at him.....and moreLOL

-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetnimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Fivr, no one likes Misbah currently other than you and the Indians obviously! LOL I loved how they analysed his batting.. damnnn cute! LOL

They won't remove Afridi from captaincy.. Hopefully.. But I think they won't. He did a brilliant job.. and to think that he was announced the captain just 10 days before the WC started.. He gathered the team and his act together and made them perform so well.. I think its commendable.. They don't have any other good players waise bhi to give them captaincy.. They shouldn't remove him from captaincy or I'm done! 

Oh and there's a WI series coming up.. 2 test matches, 1 T20 and 5 ODIs.. In April, I guess!

-Fivr-

Go to top