Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 126)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Anu, man I loved you even more for being outrageous on Afridi's behalf! Mera dil khush hogaya tha! LOL LOL I don't even know how this started.....suddenly I'm feeling sympathetic towards him....haha.....and that picture with this daughters is toooooooooo sweet....makes me warm up to the guyLOL

I saw TMK today, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean I DID laugh while watching it.. Logon ne itni burai ki thi.. I guess I'm used to Akshay Kumar and his silly comedies! LOL But did you see the three people who were Anya's assistants? Was one of them Shreya's Jagya? LOL LOLLMAO seriously??ROFL Yeah the movie overall actually wasn't THAT bad I agree....I also laughed in some bits genuinely.....slapstick comedyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

and good news for the Indians. Muralitharan and Angelow Matthews, Srilanka's best bowlers and all-rounders are unfit and most probably won't be playing the finals. 

I guess this cup is destined for you guys! LOL

OMG really?? Awesome! But I still won't be overconfidentLOL.....don't expect much from them......SL is still a very strong side and they will put up a very tough fight no matter how many obstacles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for those lovely pictures. Look at the enormous crowd, the magnificent celebration and the jubilant smiles  ... I almost miss being part of this picture. If I were in Mumbai, maybe, just maybe, I would've managed to get a ticket to see the match live. Just imagine how exhilarating the LIVE experience will be! *nostalgic muh* Anyways, I am determined to enjoy myself on Saturday. All my friends are going to gather in the temple community hall where they will show the match on big screen. Approx. 250-300 people showed up for Indo-Pak match. Just imagine what it'll be for the finals :-)

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Anu, man I loved you even more for being outrageous on Afridi's behalf! Mera dil khush hogaya tha! LOL LOL I don't even know how this started.....suddenly I'm feeling sympathetic towards him....haha.....and that picture with this daughters is toooooooooo sweet....makes me warm up to the guyLOL bas dekhlo.. hamara Afridi hai hi aisa! LOL But seriously, I think its genuine to feel bad for someone who's apologizing when he isn't at fault! Bechara. Haina? That's one of the cutest pic of Afridi and his daughters. Save kar k rakhi hui hai maine.. and this is one old picture.. his daughters have grown up.. elder one is around 10-11 years.. But she's still meggga cute!

I saw TMK today, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean I DID laugh while watching it.. Logon ne itni burai ki thi.. I guess I'm used to Akshay Kumar and his silly comedies! LOL But did you see the three people who were Anya's assistants? Was one of them Shreya's Jagya? LOL LOLLMAO seriously??ROFL Yeah the movie overall actually wasn't THAT bad I agree....I also laughed in some bits genuinely.....slapstick comedyLOL I think it was.. During the bits whent hey're watching their film in cinema at the premiere.. I think I caught a glimpse of him eating popcorns.. Maybe he is.. I'm not sure.. I'll check it whenever I see the movie again.. LOL But yeah, movie was okayish. Bas the MILLION times Shirish Kunder walked onto the stage to receive awards during that Happy ending song irritated me.. For some reason I haaaaate him!

AreYaar

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pigbelly4myfeet

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
The gay-parodying assistant :| Yes , it was him . But he is NOT MY Jagya :| :|

I HATE you people :/ Mean , mean , mean, mean, folks :| ACCHA HUA YOU LOST YESTERDAY.

Ha.

And Anu :X Gaddari ki sazaa maut !

nimrahAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I saw TMK today, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean I DID laugh while watching it.. Logon ne itni burai ki thi.. I guess I'm used to Akshay Kumar and his silly comedies! LOL But did you see the three people who were Anya's assistants? Was one of them Shreya's Jagya? LOL LOL

*scowls and thinks things not polite enough to be uttered*

Oh and Shreyaa, I did see them! LOL I guess usko aadat hogai muscles flex karne ki camera main, so he couldn't resist! One of my friend got really hyper on seeing them and I was like ghaddar, aaj woh haamre dushman hain! ROFL 

Muahahahahaa :D Waise dole-shole ke alava kya , uh , attributes bhi hai uske paas dikhane layak :P I felt like laughing out loud when I saw him ... man , SERIOUSLY misplaced sense of importance :P People like Aamir Khan were there , they didn't even deign to look directly into the camera , aur yeh toh :P

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top