Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 122)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LOL yes ghodi show wala Gaurav also known as Abeeeeeeer on Colors :P.....he's worked with this PH before toh chances are there.....

Bechara muh ki hi khaayega though if he takes up the suicide mission of fitting into MR's shoes as Dutta.

Gaurav is cute but an ok actor I'd say.

Afridi apologized to the nation?? Ok that's just sad now.....why would he do that?? Why would ppl EXPECT him to apologize?? That's just not fair. I'm actually feeling sorry for him now :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yes ghodi show wala Gaurav also known as Abeeeeeeer on Colors :P.....he's worked with this PH before toh chances are there.....

Bechara muh ki hi khaayega though if he takes up the suicide mission of fitting into MR's shoes as Dutta.

Gaurav is cute but an ok actor I'd say.

Afridi apologized to the nation?? Ok that's just sad now.....why would he do that?? Why would ppl EXPECT him to apologize?? That's just not fair. I'm actually feeling sorry for him now :S

I don't know if people expected him to apologize, I think he did it out of his own sense of failure.. But my thing is that he didn't need to feel "failure".. Yeah sure he didn't win the WC but yaar I had no faith in this team and today I can say that they play good, if not "great".. And that's something! He rekindled our faith in our team and in the sport.. That has to amount to more than any cup..

But kuch hain ulti khopri waley jin ko is apology sey bhi farak nahi parhey ga.. They'll still think that the team deserved to be stoned for their defeat in one match.. Poora WC chahey jaise bhi khela ho..

This just makes me sad and angry.. He didn't need to apologize!! Pakistan ki har pe itna bura nahi laga mujhey jitna is apology pe laga hai! Ouch

Edited by -Fivr- - 30 March 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
It gets scary when ppl start taking cricket THAT seriously.....like here in India also if they'd lost, pucca some freaks would have burnt the effigies of the players and stuff.....I remember a few years back some ppl actually attacked Dhoni's house in Ranchi after he lost some match.....crazy stuff.

Yes we know both sides make a big deal out of it and we all joke about how IZZAT ka sawaal hai but seriously there is nothing to have to apologize to your NATION for.....you gave it your best....it wasn't your day....end of story.....you didn't let down your country just cuz you lost.....I feel sorry for players when they  are made to go through this kind of stuff cuz of the pressure riding on them from the whole country......Don't make this a religious thing either I feel.  This hasn't got anything to do with it.....at the end of the day, it's a sport....you win some, you lose some.....

I thought I read that Afridi was quite sporting in the post-match ceremony and was speaking about how they are still strong even if they lost....toh ab yeh baad mein kyun apologize kar raha hai? Emotional reaction or are ppl pressuring him from the inside?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

Lady M : Congratulations!  Big smile How are you doing?

Please don't under estimate SL...they are a very good bowling side with Malinga, Mendis and Muralitharan....

There openers are in excellent form....  both are in top 5 leading run scorers in this WC and they are a very good fielding side too...

So I would say...It would be a good competition... :) 

Hi Manali - I am doing great... my spirits have lifted since the match LOL

Oh no! I am not underestimating SL.... but they are not like what Australia used to be. In the 2003 WC when India was playing Australia, Ganguli quit at one point. He just gave away the match without even trying. Atleast SL ke saath aisa nahin hoga. Both the teams are evenly balanced... so anything can happen. So although the competition will be tough, we still have some hope.
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

LOL yeah I also really want to know who the new champu will be......

I was wondering if they might bring Gaurav Khanna in...he's worked with this production house before and has also worked with the channel before......and he's free now that his zee wala dil se diya vachan show has wrapped up.......hmmmm

Are you just wondering or is there a grapevine somewhere? Colors will try to bring a popular actor to fill in MR's shoes. 
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Fivr...He apologized in the ceremony only. He knew that his country, his people would be disappointed...so he apologized. Yeh banda aisa hi hai...very upfront...apni galti bhi bohat asani se forun maan jata hai. He's overconfident yet veryyyy humble. You have to see the way he has buck up the team...we didn't have much experienced players...yet we managed to reach semi-final. Waise, his apology has done one good thing...calmed everyone up...now everyone is telling him that there was no need for it...and that we are still very proud of them. LOL

Edited by incandescence - 30 March 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

LOL yeah I also really want to know who the new champu will be......

I was wondering if they might bring Gaurav Khanna in...he's worked with this production house before and has also worked with the channel before......and he's free now that his zee wala dil se diya vachan show has wrapped up.......hmmmm

Are you just wondering or is there a grapevine somewhere? Colors will try to bring a popular actor to fill in MR's shoes. 

Just speculatingLOL.....cuz Gaurav has worked with the PH before and actually done two shows with Colors beforeLOL

Yes they will likely try to bring in a popular actor only.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Fivr...He apologized in the ceremony only. He knew that his country, his people would be disappointed...so he apologized. Yeh banda aisa hi hai...very upfront...apni galti bhi bohat asani se forun maan jata hai. He's overconfident yet veryyyy humble. You have to see the way he has buck up the team...we didn't have much experienced players...yet we managed to reach semi-final. Waise, his apology has done one good thing...calmed everyone up...now everyone is telling him that there was no need for it...and that we are still very proud of them. LOL

So WHAT if ppl are disappointed?? Why should HE apologize for that?? I don't really get this logicConfused......so HE is supposed to run around the country pacifying the public now?? Why is that HIS responsibility? Are they little babies?

Go to top