Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 120)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh waise that bowler did well too, right?? Munaf something??......Good job!

Munaf Patel! Anu you don't really have much idea about cricket or cricketers.... hai naa? LOL

Yeah he bowled well today for a change! LOL else uski line and length kharab hi hoti hai usually....

LOL mujhe new players ke baare mein khaas nahin pata....the only familiar names and faces on the team to me are Sachin, Sehwag, Yuvi, Zaheer, Bhajji, Zaheer and Nehra....yeh random new bowlers wagerah....I have no idea who they are cuz I don't really get the chance to watch cricket here.....we don't have the channels.

I toh had read in the updates about how this guy bowled well today surprisingly and so did Nehra so that's why I was askingLOL

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nahi yaar AP not so down anymore really actually I have surprisingly bounced back pretty fast... I am pretty much back to normal.. Jo hona tha woh tou ho hi gaya..

ManaliiiiiiiiiHug haan yaar true... pata tha prepared thay... but then hum loag itni umeedein bandh letay hain.... But ya its okay chalta hai hota hai! Wohi as I said pehlay aaj humari jeet likhi nahi thi... iss liye circumstances aisey ban gaye..

Khair aur sunao what u upto?
Seeing you after ages.. the flowers in your display picture are so pretty!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nahin, Anu yaar...discuss the match. I really have no problem...ab kiya tum log apni jeet bhi nahin celebrate karoge? LOL..haar gaye toh haar gaye..kiya kar saktein hain...

Acha did you read LTL update...zara brief update toh dena.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL..Arey Anu...humein pata hai what you mean....hum bus generally baat kar rahe they. Tum ko kyun kuch kahein ge?

Fivr...Even I don't support these players too. But where's the proof. Bus aik din koi acha na khele...chalo bhai is ne satta haya hua hai...yeh kiya tareeka hai?!

I don't know anything about the sattey bazi ki allegations currently going on.. And of course jab tak proof nahi hota, hearsay pe toh main bhi nahi manoongi. But if there's a situation where it's proved k this is what they did THEN I was saying k phir koi support nahi hai mera.. But my discussion about the satta was purely hypothetical.. LOL Warna honestly I really don't keep up with cricket that much. Humari team is always in the news for all the wrong reasons and doesn't play really well toh dekhne ka dil bhi nahi karta.. Kis k liye follow karain phir..

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Yeah I read it.....forum mein bhi brief hi update tha....crap epi as expected.....most of it was PN mein rona-dhona....Baaji crying, having DuJi FBs and the "yeh dosti"" song playing (milking MR's FBs for TRPs now....lol) and they are actually attempting to build a storyline around SUDS trying to redeem himself in front of Leela *facepalm*.....Precap mein they showed Nakku unconscious washed up ashore somewhere....that's it.

Waise bhi aaj yeh epi kisne dekha hoga....no one's interested.....the entire EDT also only had discussions about the match.....lol

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Yeah I read it.....forum mein bhi brief hi update tha....crap epi as expected.....most of it was PN mein rona-dhona....Baaji crying, having DuJi FBs and the "yeh dosti"" song playing (milking MR's FBs for TRPs now....lol) and they are actually attempting to build a storyline around SUDS trying to redeem himself in front of Leela *facepalm*.....Precap mein they showed Nakku unconscious washed up ashore somewhere....that's it.

Waise bhi aaj yeh epi kisne dekha hoga....no one's interested.....the entire EDT also only had discussions about the match.....lol

*dies laughing* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Laagi KIS IDIOT SE Lagan" seems to be a more appropriate title at the moment! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescenceAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Buahahahahaha! Yaar Anu we were overestimating it...this will go off air in weeks if they start a Suds-Leela storyline...blaah!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LMAO Fivr and Mash......exactly.....I toh don't even have WORDS to describe the future of this show if the upcoming INTERESTING track is about SUDS ki redemption.......lolll

Chalo achha hai......it will hasten the end and relieve the rest of the actors of the torture too.....lol

But yeah maybe kal ke precap ke hisaab se they will show Nakku and whatever nonsense is coming up with a new guy in her life or whatever.

-Fivr-

Go to top