Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 118)

FreeBird03 IF-Sizzlerz
FreeBird03
FreeBird03

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Poor Bhajji ... He took the most critical wickets today. Tendulkar 85 off 115 balls wasn't all that impressive. 

Oh that's ok......this is SACHIN we're talking about.....usko toh khushi khushi saare man of the match awards de do, I don't mind.....LOL.....the man's a living legend that no one can touch with a barge pole also......legend for what he's achieved and even more so for how he doesn't indulge in childish shooting off the mouth and lets his game do the talkingClap

Just for Sachin's sake, I do hope they win the final in Mumbai.....our greatest player ever deserves to have one WC in his kitty after such a long and glorious career.....the team should do this for Sachin if no one else.

SO true! 

That's what I was wondering...maybe it written...sachin's 100th ton on his home ground...in WC final...and India winning the WC...It would be a dream come true... and would be a fitting end to his glorious career....our greatest player definitely deserves this Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

SO true! 

That's what I was wondering...maybe it written...sachin's 100th ton on his home ground...in WC final...and India winning the WC...It would be a dream come true... and would be a fitting end to his glorious career....our greatest player definitely deserves this Smile

Would be a dream come true, Manali! But chalo let's see......hoping it all falls into place....but even if not......hum toh aaj hi apna WC jeet gaye in a senseLOLLOL
FreeBird03 IF-Sizzlerz
FreeBird03
FreeBird03

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ManaliS

Anu!! HugHug

YESSSS!! We Won!! It's Diwali out here ....u can imagine LOL Congratulations Hug

Super win! :D

Btw I have to tell you few things....will PM you soon.... Big smile

and agree about sachin Big smile

Haaye I WISH I was in India right nowwwwwwwww! *throws tantrum* I can just IMAGINE the atmosphere in the streets! Diwali hi hogi....firecrackers everywhereLOLLOL

Ooooh yeah PM me! What's the latest?LOL

Latest hai meri zindagi ki kuch kahaniyaan!! LOL

Will Pm LOL

Haa yaar sab pagal ho rahe hai....aaj the hospital where I work...2:30 ke baad naa patients the naa doctors LOL and screening of match on huge screens everywhere.... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

All these cricketers, even after today, are real heroes for me. Oh and he has a PERSONALITY of a REAL hero too...he's a bit weird but cute!

ALL of them?? Despite the betting etc. waali allegations as Nimrah just mentioned right now for this Akmal guy too?? They're ALL still heroes? You guys have big forgiving heartsLOL

I don't know about others, Anu. Ppl here are veryyyy pissed off at the team. I was just talking about myself. Yes, all of them, even that Akmal guy. Theek hai, thoda gussa ata hai...gaalian bhi detein hain...par at the end of the day, it's a game Anu, one of the team has to win. Aaj nahin toh kal sahi...aisa toh nahin keh this Akmal guy has not played well in ANY match. Jab jeetein toh sar par bithalo...haarein toh zameen par phenkdo...aisa toh nahin hota na.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Oh waise that bowler did well too, right?? Munaf something??......Good job!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I don't know about others, Anu. Ppl here are veryyyy pissed off at the team. I was just talking about myself. Yes, all of them, even that Akmal guy. Theek hai, thoda gussa ata hai...gaalian bhi detein hain...par at the end of the day, it's a game Anu, one of the team has to win. Aaj nahin toh kal sahi...aisa toh nahin keh this Akmal guy has not played well in ANY match. Jab jeetein toh sar par bithalo...haarein toh zameen par phenkdo...aisa toh nahin hota na.

I never said that players should be hated if a team loses.....I was speaking of the betting allegations.....there's been a lot of those in the news....and Nimrah just mentioned one guy, so I thought this guy was the one.
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Heyyyy ManaliHug Good to see you!

And congratulations LadyM, AP, SP, GG and the rest of you! :-)

Awww NimrahHug hehe ghussa bilkul justified hai tumhara yaar.. somehow more than angry I was just sad initially... from the point where Afridi got out till the end... stopped watching and then ro dho kar sort of got over it and accepted it (graciously or not is another thing lol)... Had not even eaten anything kay match baad hi kuch khayein gaiyLOL ami nay force kiya aur danta tou abhi khaya hai..

I don't remember being depressed for a match ever before.. tho its not like the first match I watched.. Infact its my brother who gets all worked up and upset he was surprisingly okay woh university say aya hi buray mood kay saath tha shayad iss liye was not that bothered about the match..... lol pehli baar aisa huwa tha I was the one moping around and everyone was saying pagal ho why so low...

But ya hard luck .. Probably was not meant to be.. not our day... Likha hota tou sab blunders kay bawajood jeet jatey.. Likha nahi tha... But chalo game hai har jeet lagi rehti hai and there is always a next time... :-)

And I agree Mash... lol 'tum jeeto ya haaro hum tum say pyaar hai'..LOL ya AP even Misbah, Gul and Kamran Akmal and the rest bhiLOL koi nahi jaisey hain humarey hain

AP LOL yaa we have vadday vadday dil hehe

Betting allegations Allah jaaney kya sach kya nahi.. But ya yehi tou humari mentality hai haaro tou foran fixing ka ilzaam....

Edited by -Faith- - 30 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

*nods*

Support karna hai toh har waqt karo... Jeet jayen toh khushi hoti hai but har jaye toh at least support hi kar doh.. Ab nahi khela toh nahi khela, it's just a game at the end of the day..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

Go to top