Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 110)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

*sigh* I'm not gonna congratulate you guys....lucky ppl! Aaj jo bolna hai bol lo...taunts...insults...Haar bardasht karli...ab toh sab bardasht karlenge...*cries bitterly*

*borrows the rock from Shreya* *crawls under it*

Awww MashHug   Koi gal nahin yaar.....agli baar sahiHug......

I won't taunt you.....maine saari bhadaas pehli hi nikaal liLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 30 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Originally posted by nureat01

Just reading the live update for the match......India's batting didn't step up to the plate today.....Yuvi out on a 0 I believe *shakes head* Idiots....I knew they'd choke for a crucial match only.....ughhhh.....the total is ok I think.....260 or something.....but given their HORRENDOUS bowling, not a good total to defend :S

Pakistan are deffo at an advantage right now.

Apart from Tendulkar it was Raina that saved us today in terms of batting! He is the man responsible for pulling up the score from 200 to 260! He scored around 36-37 runs I think, but I give credit to him for saving us in the end today. 

Oh achha so Raina was another big contributor....niceeClap......Sachin won man of the match though, right? Big smile

Even the bowlers deserve a medal for getting their act together somehow and taking all those crucial wicketsClapLOL

LadyMcbeth

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Congratulations you guys!! It was a good game.. I didn't watch the first half of the match ( I was sleeping shaan sey.. LOL) but the second half was very good. Harbajan took the hard wickets shuru shuru mein hi and the intial 6 wickets that fell around 106 runs was what threw the entire match away in my opinion. Our batsmen did NOT play today.. pata nahi kya hua tha.. Lol

Misbah however stole the show for me. Is bandey ne izzat rakhli warna baki team toh was set to be all out at 120 runs. *rolls eyes*

Over all though, it was a FUN game!! Jeet haar kuch bhi ho, it was fun till the end and that's what I really enjoyed! Ab agla WC dekhaingai.. LOL

LMAO Misbah stole the match for you??? Misbah is our KINGGGGGGLOL.....oh sorry actually Umar Gul was our King for this match I thinkLOL

Yeah I have to agree....your batting crumbled sadly....the bowlers played well as is Pakistan's strength....but batting ne saath nahin diya.....and miraculously India's bowling somehow pulled its act together even though the batting wasn't that greatLOL

LOL!! I am not to familiar with the players at all but from what I've seen in this match, Misbah akela tha jo tik k khel gaya. Warna ye jo shuru shuru k players aye they, right after Akmal.. They just threw their wickets away. It was like they'd forgotten how to play. When I saw the 6th wicket fall, I was so sure k agle 2-3 overs mein match khatam ho jaye ga. But Mishah honestly stuck and played till the last over and made up the gap to where it was just 30 runs needed.. Baki kuch pata nahi but as of right now, just based on today, this guy has single-handedly shouldered the Pakistani team from an otherwise sharamnaak performance.

Pata nahi batting ko kya ho gaya tha.. They just fell.. 2 at a time no less..

But it was a good game! LOL

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Bahhhh! I had a feeling we'll lose and we did.. Pakistan's bowling was AWESOME (apart from Umar Gul obviously) Agar woh jahil Umar gul na hota, Indian total would have been MUCH less than 260!! Bohut pitta hai woh tou aaj! Is se behtar Shoaib Akhtar hee khel leta! *shakes head*

Batting main, all the reliable 4 batsmen got out because of their stupidity! Afridi ko tou rehne do.. Us ne phir bhi thora bohut khel lia.. I want to murder Younis Khan and Misbah for playing an ODI like it was a Test match! Lage huay hain.. tuk tuk kar ke ball rok rahe hain! Ghaday kahin ke! Angry Wahab Riaz was the ONLY saving grace for me, infact I was almost ready to marry him.. Tongue

Yes Anu, Misbah and Umar Gul truly were the King for you guys!!!

Acha hua na Mash, I didn't come to KC! I cried like an idiot throughout the 2nd innings.. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Don't even say that Fivr! Patthar se maaroon gi! LOL This guy wasted ALL the balls in the world! Test match khelne aya tha kya ghada? I feel like kicking him!

I think he still has the phobia of the T20 final  hanging over his head....was probably scared to take risksLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahCeruleanSky

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Congratulations you guys!! It was a good game.. I didn't watch the first half of the match ( I was sleeping shaan sey.. LOL) but the second half was very good. Harbajan took the hard wickets shuru shuru mein hi and the intial 6 wickets that fell around 106 runs was what threw the entire match away in my opinion. Our batsmen did NOT play today.. pata nahi kya hua tha.. Lol

Misbah however stole the show for me. Is bandey ne izzat rakhli warna baki team toh was set to be all out at 120 runs. *rolls eyes*

Over all though, it was a FUN game!! Jeet haar kuch bhi ho, it was fun till the end and that's what I really enjoyed! Ab agla WC dekhaingai.. LOL

Don't even say that Fivr! Patthar se maaroon gi! LOL This guy wasted ALL the balls in the world! Test match khelne aya tha kya ghada? I feel like kicking him!

Yaar at least TIK toh gaya! Baki toh dekha kaise wickets dey rahey they.. Kuch bhi ho, waste ya kuch bhi.. At least he stayed and played. And honestly, WOHI 231runs tak ley k aya hai Pakistan ko is match mein.. Balls toh baki sab ne bhi waste ki hain, but he made up for it.. At least in my eyes, by just sticking around. Ye nahi k aye, 12 runs banaye aur out.. Aur phir upar sey smiles mar rahey hain..

Edited by -Fivr- - 30 March 2011 at 11:47am

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

I think he still has the phobia of the T20 final  hanging over his head....was probably scared to take risksLOLLOL

Yaar tou out hi hojata! LOL Poori team jaldi out hojati, hamari beizzati jaldi khatam hojati! 

incandescence

Go to top