Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL I was thinking of chorying it either ways! haha......but yeah we should request her to resize it for a sig....*sigh* I love Khushi's work.....ek toh she makes it so rarely and upar se ppl didn't even show kadar for it :((

Even these banner contests are a waste of time! bahhhh!
LOL!!! I am so going to ask her to resize it.. I don't know if a banner this big will fit in our sig box you know.. 🤔

*sigh* See! Now I know why Khushi's banner didn't win.. Mash vote karti toh her banner would have definitely won.. *udaas muh*
LOL Mash, you toh are good at IGNORING so many things....kahaan se pata chalta ki banner contest hai? :P haha

There is nonsense going on in the JDJ forum with ppl celebrating that Chang beat Sushant and how Ankita's finale act sucked
Ah shuro hogai JDJ forum ki nautanki...haath dho kar peeche pare hain Sushant Ankita ke...ab toh Chang jeet gaya...ab bhi chain nahin in logon ko...jahil log!!
LOL chain kaise aayega, Mash? Jitna yeh log Ankita ko HATE karte hain...they can't get over it.....they have to find ways to spew out their hate against her....that "Sushant sabki band bajaayega" comment of hers and how he didn't end up winning  is what they are gleefully rejoicing over *rolls eyes* LOL

Whatever....JDJ was getting boring in the end anyways.....I'm glad it's done with.....looking forward to DID3 now with Terence and Remo being back on the show! :D
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Oh when is DID3 starting? I watch nothing on Zee TV so don't know...I don't want to miss the auditions...they are hilarious!

I just watched the SBS segment...lollll...it's funny. MR doing all that sword ghumaing...looks dramatic...and funnyyy! 😆 But mann...the way this guy talks😍...us ke baad kuch sunne ko dil nahin karta...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee his voice and the way he talks...I can listen to him all day long...*sigh* Mahi looked tired and sad for some reason...
Dunno when it's starting exactly but I think the auditions will start soon......Mithun mentioned it on last week's epi of DID doubles.....I'm guessing DID3 will start as soon as Doubles ends :-)

Originally posted by incandescence

I just watched the SBS segment...lollll...it's funny. MR doing all that sword ghumaing...looks dramatic...and funnyyy! 😆 But mann...the way this guy talks😍...us ke baad kuch sunne ko dil nahin karta...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee his voice and the way he talks...I can listen to him all day long...*sigh* Mahi looked tired and sad for some reason...

LOL sounds funny.....I'll watch it when I get home I guess....

MV might have looked sad since she just got eliminated from JDJ and all.
My GOD the JDJ forum is beyond disgusting right now with the Ankita hate.....I need to stop reading these ghatiya posts🤢