Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#67!!!!! (Page 10)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah Fivr, tunnel vision toh hai.....and in general also I feel all these contests and stuff....you put so much effort into organizing them and stuff.....logon ko khaas farak nahin padta whether unko dhang ka prize mil raha hai ya nahin....lol....toh no point making much effort for them :S

ROFL yeah I remember Sarah saying that....and I agree.....waise forum ki logic toh yehi hai ki a "hot blooded guy" and his beautiful wife on the same bed all night and nothing happening is an impossibility....loll.....beech beech mein ppl were also wondering if this meant ki SR ho chuki hai and they never showed itROFL Sacchi if that's the case, I'll DIE laughing.....the LTL creatives couldn't have found a better way than this to dikhaao a THENGA to the SR obsessed crowdROFL

I don't find it far-fetched.....yes DN are attracted to each other, they are married, in love....but still their relationship has been very different.....they are still in an evolving phase....aur waise bhi I'm glad that atleast the LTL ppl don't seem to be making a big deal out of 'OMG same bed....SRRRRRRRRR" *rolls eyes* lol.....as of now atleast...baaki aage dekhte hain what they do...lol

Edited by nureat01 - 07 March 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah Fivr, tunnel vision toh hai.....and in general also I feel all these contests and stuff....you put so much effort into organizing them and stuff.....logon ko khaas farak nahin padta whether unko dhang ka prize mil raha hai ya nahin....lol....toh no point making much effort for them :S

ROFL yeah I remember Sarah saying that....and I agree.....waise forum ki logic toh yehi hai ki a "hot blooded guy" and his beautiful wife on the same bed all night and nothing happening is an impossibility....loll.....beech beech mein ppl were also wondering if this meant ki SR ho chuki hai and they never showed itROFL Sacchi if that's the case, I'll DIE laughing.....the LTL creatives couldn't have found a better way than this to dikhaao a THENGA to the SR obsessed crowdROFL

LMAO!!! I can only imagine the enraged emails/messages/andolans that would follow!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I don't get the SR obsession, ho gayi toh ho gayi! It's not the be all of all relationships - there is MORE to a relationship than a toss in the hay (or bed).. *rolls eyes* Confused

I don't find it far-fetched.....yes DN are attracted to each other, they are married, in love....but still their relationship has been very different.....they are still in an evolving phase....aur waise bhi I'm glad that atleast the LTL ppl don't seem to be making a big deal out of 'OMG same bed....SRRRRRRRRR" *rolls eyes* lol.....as of now atleast...baaki aage dekhte hain what they do...lol

I agree!! Warna every time a couple ends up being in the room along, there's those hour long stares and turn-trolley camera angles with ridiculously strong winds and the implication that the man just can't keep it in his pants.. I'm sorry, that's just too jungli for my taste. Insaan ka bacha hai and he can act like one.. Just because they're in the same room or they touch doesn't mean k they'll loose all inhibition or sense of propriety/priority. Family storeroom mein band hain and the guy is blind, but SR ho jaye toh sab thiek hai.. ConfusedROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
WORD, Fivray.....ho gayi toh ho gayi! Jab honi hai ho jaayegi....why expend SO much energy over kab hogi kab hobi kab hogi? LOL....it is most deffo not the end all and be all of a relationship....and especially for DN....their relationship as it is is the most unique I've seen on Indian TV.

LMAO@ Family storeroom mein, banda blind lekin SR toh honi hi chahiye!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Exactly! This is just NOT the right time...from ANY angle....just cuz they have a little privacy in the new jungle house doesn't mean ki dekhte hi shuru ho jaayein! They are above all that! Whether ppl want to call it gadhapan or whatever....there's a time and place for things....and Dutta if he got into that mode right now....man it would be total character assassination.....the guy has bigger issues on his mind than a random SR :S.....and honestly his eyes ke bina kaisi SR?? He's just not fully there yet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

I just saw that topic, by checking your posts LadyM.. and ehem, people are just so weird.. LOL Acha hai I dont roam around the LTL forum much! LOL

*Edit: Read the article about Abhay of PKYEK dating some girl who's in the same show.. and he's like we got some unpleasent comments from some fans about us and I'd like to tell that we love our fans but they should realize reel and real lives are different and they should come out of their fantasies. LOL Actor jaisa bhi ho, I liked this comment! LOL

LOL Nimrah - I was just trying to be tongue in cheek ...by subtly suggesting that he has other important things to think about rather than "jumping" ROFL (I LOVE Sarah's term). But ALL people want to see is SR. Ouch

Re: Vivian's interview: True! There are rabid fangirls who hated their being a couple ... as supposedly Vivian (Abhay) is in Kekta Maiyya's bad books due to his girlfriend being the ex-flame of Kekta's closest friend. Besides they Suku and Vivian suit each other more. *rolls eyes* Kab samjhengey yeh log that reel life pairs don't necessarily translate to real life pairs. Actors are just "acting" romantic with their co-star. If this were the case then MB and TP should've married long time back for making PM jodi a hit!

Re: Cricket match - I hear you! Bahut tension hoti hai ... I am not sure whether I enjoy it or not. I was just pointing out to the fact that India vs. Pakistan matches are something else!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
LadyM, it's your b'day?? I just turned on my sig option and saw your sig.....lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAYHugHugHugHug.....

I see you got a wonderful post in the SGP forum as well.....niceLOL

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Made a Sushant-Ankita VM last night....forgot to post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9wkUi-EIw

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday LadyM!! HugHugHug Hope you have a fabulous day filled with great moments with your family/friends! Hug Enjoy your day! Party

LadyMcbeth

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC guys! :) 

So I really want to post more CDD videos from this weekend's episodes! But I don't think anyone has seen the previous vids I posted either yet...:( lol. 

So here, I'm posting those earlier ones again...please yaar KOI toh dekh lo! I promise they're worth it!! *pleading muh* LOL

Here goes my second attempt: 

Originally posted by cute2stay

For anyone who hasn't seen CDD, here watch this performance please. I love this group! This was their 2nd round of auditions performance. I also saw their first performance after being selected and it was just as awesome! They try to get across a social message through their dancing. And the most inspiring thing is that these guys aren't trained dancers at all! They're all from low socio-economic backgrounds with professions like mechanic, mazdoor etc. and just decided to make a difference/reach out through their dance. Really inspiring! Here's the vid:

Second vid:

Originally posted by cute2stay

Ok, just wanted to post another CDD performance for you guys. Sorry if you've already seen it. Don't know if anyone watched the one I previously posted either...but anyways here goes for anyone interested. So basically the theme of the episode was showing occupations/professions of some sort. All the teams had to incorporate this theme into their performances. And incase you're wondering, yes that is Mandakini from DID. lol Here's the vid...starts pretty much from the beginning only:

Please watch these so I can post more ok? TongueBig smile

AreYaar

Go to top