Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*sigh* I'm not gonna congratulate you guys....lucky ppl! Aaj jo bolna hai bol lo...taunts...insults...Haar bardasht karli...ab toh sab bardasht karlenge...*cries bitterly*

*borrows the rock from Shreya* *crawls under it*
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity_9000

I thought Pakistan played really well today. Our batting sucked big time, and even though we won I had to say that. 

Pakistan did play well....especially doing a good job in restricting our batting which really did suck today....lol......honestly India somehow kept their act together under pressure and the day swung in their favor otherwise it was anyone's match.....a close high pressure match as India-Pakistan matches always are so deffo everyone gets their payoff that way.....lol......both teams fought hard and gave us a memorable match๐Ÿ‘
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Mash!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Agla WC jeet laingai... Koi baat nahi!!
Originally posted by: nureat01

Just reading the live update for the match......India's batting didn't step up to the plate today.....Yuvi out on a 0 I believe *shakes head* Idiots....I knew they'd choke for a crucial match only.....ughhhh.....the total is ok I think.....260 or something.....but given their HORRENDOUS bowling, not a good total to defend :S

Pakistan are deffo at an advantage right now.

Apart from Tendulkar it was Raina that saved us today in terms of batting! He is the man responsible for pulling up the score from 200 to 260! He scored around 36-37 runs I think, but I give credit to him for saving us in the end today. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Congratulations you guys!! It was a good game.. I didn't watch the first half of the match ( I was sleeping shaan sey.. ๐Ÿ˜†) but the second half was very good. Harbajan took the hard wickets shuru shuru mein hi and the intial 6 wickets that fell around 106 runs was what threw the entire match away in my opinion. Our batsmen did NOT play today.. pata nahi kya hua tha.. Lol

Misbah however stole the show for me. Is bandey ne izzat rakhli warna baki team toh was set to be all out at 120 runs. *rolls eyes*

Over all though, it was a FUN game!! Jeet haar kuch bhi ho, it was fun till the end and that's what I really enjoyed! Ab agla WC dekhaingai.. ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO Misbah stole the match for you??? Misbah is our KINGGGGGG๐Ÿ˜†.....oh sorry actually Umar Gul was our King for this match I think๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I have to agree....your batting crumbled sadly....the bowlers played well as is Pakistan's strength....but batting ne saath nahin diya.....and miraculously India's bowling somehow pulled its act together even though the batting wasn't that great๐Ÿ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Congratulations you guys!! It was a good game.. I didn't watch the first half of the match ( I was sleeping shaan sey.. ๐Ÿ˜†) but the second half was very good. Harbajan took the hard wickets shuru shuru mein hi and the intial 6 wickets that fell around 106 runs was what threw the entire match away in my opinion. Our batsmen did NOT play today.. pata nahi kya hua tha.. Lol

Misbah however stole the show for me. Is bandey ne izzat rakhli warna baki team toh was set to be all out at 120 runs. *rolls eyes*

Over all though, it was a FUN game!! Jeet haar kuch bhi ho, it was fun till the end and that's what I really enjoyed! Ab agla WC dekhaingai.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't even say that Fivr! Patthar se maaroon gi! ๐Ÿ˜† This guy wasted ALL the balls in the world! Test match khelne aya tha kya ghada? I feel like kicking him!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

*sigh* I'm not gonna congratulate you guys....lucky ppl! Aaj jo bolna hai bol lo...taunts...insults...Haar bardasht karli...ab toh sab bardasht karlenge...*cries bitterly*

*borrows the rock from Shreya* *crawls under it*

Awww Mash๐Ÿค—   Koi gal nahin yaar.....agli baar sahi๐Ÿค—......

I won't taunt you.....maine saari bhadaas pehli hi nikaal li๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity_9000

Apart from Tendulkar it was Raina that saved us today in terms of batting! He is the man responsible for pulling up the score from 200 to 260! He scored around 36-37 runs I think, but I give credit to him for saving us in the end today. 

Oh achha so Raina was another big contributor....nicee๐Ÿ‘......Sachin won man of the match though, right? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Even the bowlers deserve a medal for getting their act together somehow and taking all those crucial wickets๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO Misbah stole the match for you??? Misbah is our KINGGGGGG๐Ÿ˜†.....oh sorry actually Umar Gul was our King for this match I think๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I have to agree....your batting crumbled sadly....the bowlers played well as is Pakistan's strength....but batting ne saath nahin diya.....and miraculously India's bowling somehow pulled its act together even though the batting wasn't that great๐Ÿ˜†

LOL!! I am not to familiar with the players at all but from what I've seen in this match, Misbah akela tha jo tik k khel gaya. Warna ye jo shuru shuru k players aye they, right after Akmal.. They just threw their wickets away. It was like they'd forgotten how to play. When I saw the 6th wicket fall, I was so sure k agle 2-3 overs mein match khatam ho jaye ga. But Mishah honestly stuck and played till the last over and made up the gap to where it was just 30 runs needed.. Baki kuch pata nahi but as of right now, just based on today, this guy has single-handedly shouldered the Pakistani team from an otherwise sharamnaak performance.

Pata nahi batting ko kya ho gaya tha.. They just fell.. 2 at a time no less..

But it was a good game! ๐Ÿ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bahhhh! I had a feeling we'll lose and we did.. Pakistan's bowling was AWESOME (apart from Umar Gul obviously) Agar woh jahil Umar gul na hota, Indian total would have been MUCH less than 260!! Bohut pitta hai woh tou aaj! Is se behtar Shoaib Akhtar hee khel leta! *shakes head*

Batting main, all the reliable 4 batsmen got out because of their stupidity! Afridi ko tou rehne do.. Us ne phir bhi thora bohut khel lia.. I want to murder Younis Khan and Misbah for playing an ODI like it was a Test match! Lage huay hain.. tuk tuk kar ke ball rok rahe hain! Ghaday kahin ke! ๐Ÿ˜ก Wahab Riaz was the ONLY saving grace for me, infact I was almost ready to marry him.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes Anu, Misbah and Umar Gul truly were the King for you guys!!!

Acha hua na Mash, I didn't come to KC! I cried like an idiot throughout the 2nd innings.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ