Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Andd I've just been kicked out of the Holi performance discussion thread in the LTL forum.......not really fitting in with the drool crowd.

Anyone here?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hawwww....Anu...what did you do? Did you say the performance wasn't hot enough or something...haan?

Let me go n watch it...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu, I don't think they can kick you out of anywhere.. You can discuss it where ever you like. Yeh toh hadh hai - I'll look into it but in the meantime you can post there and discuss there without any problems.. *annoyed muh* 😳 Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yes I didn't say the performance was HAWTTTTTTTTTT enough since everyone was dying over how they showed them all WET in water and stuff *rolls eyes*

@Fivr: Dude nobody kicked me out.....I was just saying that in the sense that I was told in polite terms to stop complaining about the unintentional hilarity of some bits and focus on the HAWTNESS instead. Anyways that thread is spam central now anyways.....nothing worthwhile to discuss *shrugs*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WET in water?! MR-MV? Really? Ohkk..hmmm
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: They edited the performance too much with random gimmicks added in......the earlier glimpses I'd seen in SBS etc. I'd liked more.....only a few bits were new to watch today since most of it I'd seen in previews before.......and some editing gimmicky bits with falling leaves and feathers was just hilarious.....lol.....and then there's the ending *shakes head* You watch and ENJOY :P

Everyone in the forum is dying over how they were WET and HAWT and how this was a preview of the Tashaaaaaaaa SR

And the only other discussion happening in that thread is how MR/MV should be a real-life couple....what lameness seriously......banda kahaan jaaye kuch dhang ki discussion karne.

*Edit: Yes, WET in water MR/MVπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....they reshot one portion of the act by drenching them in water instead.....I'd seen the non-water version earlier in previews and this water version toh....hmmmπŸ˜†

All I'm reading is Oooh it was so "sensuousssssss"πŸ˜†.....yeh sab mujhe kyun nahin dikhta yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Anu: Haan but ye koi tareeka nahi hai k they just start telling people to stop commenting if the comments are not what they like.. You know?! Plus, unhoon ne Anu ji ko kuch kaha hai and I got senti for a bit! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lol, LTL toh 3 episodes hai yaar.. Aaj hi mein catch up kar longi.. But Malaal is like a week long plan or something. Plus I'm missing Jawad and Zenia for some reason. I had that avi for so long but now that it's gone (I changed it!) toh ab I am suddenly suffering from withdrawal.. And you found me the nice quality links!!!!! Eeee!!!!!!! πŸ€—

@Mash: Thanks yaar.. Haan bass yehi soocha hua hai k jo bhi hoga acha ho jaye ga.. And bass I'm trying not to worry or stress because us sey waise bhi kuch nahi hota.. *hopeful muh*

But I'm really excited about this program - the affiliation with MD Anderson, the possibility of having a clinical rotation at one of the Ivy league schools.. It's just nice.. And I might get to keep my job too, toh woh bhi acha hai.. 😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh God Fivr yaar, what is this Anu JI thing......you guys really need to stop with that.....jaise pata nahin main kitna bada hauaa type hoonπŸ˜•.....I'm not some BHAO types ki kisi ki himmat nahin mere saamne kuch kehne ki.....is that what I appear like? I'm not trying to dhamkaao pplπŸ˜•

I was also thinking of catching up on Malaal one of these days actually....ever since I found the HQ print.....always a good show to watch.

But you should catch up on LTL since things are moving fast towards the Kala-Dutta confrontation.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh God Fivr yaar, what is this Anu JI thing......you guys really need to stop with that.....jaise pata nahin main kitna bada hauaa type hoonπŸ˜•.....I'm not some BHAO types ki kisi ki himmat nahin mere saamne kuch kehne ki.....is that what I appear like? I'm not trying to dhamkaao pplπŸ˜•

LOL!!!!!!!!!! No, no.. 😳 That's not what I meant - what I meant was k LTL forum gets unfair sometimes albeit unintentionally and they end up saying/doing things that they shouldn't have done. And it makes me upset - but it made me exceptionally upset this time because it was you we're talking about. Not because you're some "dhamkaoing" types you know, but because I genuinely care for you and I got offended too when I heard about this. I always get upset when members get "kicked out" or "banned from discussing" in the forum for no reason.. But this time it was you so I was upset 10 folds. But yeah, it wasn't that you're some Bhao types or anything.. πŸ˜† Honestly, you're quite easy going.. At least to me.. So that "Anu ji" was an adoring Anu ji.. Darr wala nahi tha.. 😳 

I was also thinking of catching up on Malaal one of these days actually....ever since I found the HQ print.....always a good show to watch.

But you should catch up on LTL since things are moving fast towards the Kala-Dutta confrontation.

I will.. I will! Kaal I was doing GRE stuff and then my dad had a day off toh wahan bethi thie. But today I will. Abhi have to run out but in a couple of hours I'll be eating lunch and watching LTL.. 😍

AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL Fivr arey yaar yeh toh chalta rehta hai with me in every forum.....when you don't fit in with the drooling crowd, you end up being the odd one out anyways. Nobody really said anything to me....I didn't mean to make it sound like that also.....I was just irritated in that moment toh maine keh diya.....and I had no one to discuss the performance with either......lol.....

And you are too sweet.....*hugs* Don't feel so upset on my behalf yaar.....I'm glad I can talk to you guys here atleast.....lol....and glad to know I'm not dhamkaaofying like that also....lol

Ok enjoy your lunch then! Will look forward to discussing the epis with you baad mein!