Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Melissa

@Kavya.....seriously? his fan did that? Creepy.......
Btw, I watched some other Tamil dubbed hindi films.....Don no.1, King no.1, arya ek deewana....seems like all these movies are filled with buffoonery....
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Those films were rocking too.

Ohh MAN! Those were HORRIBLE movies, actually Don No.1 and King No.1 are Telugu movies, not Tamil ones. Is Arya ek deewana the one with the song "feel my love"? If it is , that is actually a very good movie if watched in Telugu with the subtitles but the Hindi dubbing gives it a very chindi feel- it always happens when South movies are dubbed into Hindi. The other day, my cousin played a practical joke on me , he gave me a CD of one of my fave Telugu movies and said it was actually a blue ray print of the movie and the quality is excellent, I came home and played that CD only to find out that it was the Hindi dubbed version of the movie- I was scarred!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the scene with rescuing that girl didn't sit well with me either....I mean, they could have avoided being so crude. But honestly that didn't stop me from laughing. The girl going "i'm not wearing anything" and chitti chiming that he isn't wearing anything either....really, what was that? ridiculous stuff. And then the girl randomly running like a loony..........

Why didn't she just get up and put something on. If she was expecting someone to save her, she surely didn't want them to see her without clothes. She just kept sitting in the bathtub aveinhi...*rolls eyes*
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Kavya....I was wondering about the same thing the other day...these Tamil/Telugu movies probably end up sounding REALLY nonsensical in their hindi dubbed avatars cuz it's obvious that they are poorly dubbed.....if the hindi song lyrics are any indication to go by.....they totally chindify the original meanings🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

the scene with rescuing that girl didn't sit well with me either....I mean, they could have avoided being so crude. But honestly that didn't stop me from laughing. The girl going "i'm not wearing anything" and chitti chiming that he isn't wearing anything either....really, what was that? ridiculous stuff. And then the girl randomly running like a loony..........

Why didn't she just get up and put something on. If she was expecting someone to save her, she surely didn't want them to see her without clothes. She just kept sitting in the bathtub aveinhi...*rolls eyes*

OMG I laughed SO hard in that bit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah seriously that girl was shown to be RIDICULOUSLY dumb....just sitting there WAITING to die in her BATHTUB and she didn't have the dimaag to get up and put on some clothes? She'd rather aaram se die in her bathtub just cuz she can't face the "shame" of being naked?? Hello then go put on some clothes, woman!😕😆
Melissa thumbnail
@Kavya........Oh so those were telugu films? I wouldn't know the difference anyway.....hahaha. But those were some horrible movies. And no....I don't remember any song like that....its some other film.

@Anu....hear this....in Don no.1 the bad don asks the good one to take a seat. The good one's chamchas position themselves in such a way that they create a chair using themselves
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....and the good don sits on them and smirks at his stylish stunt🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Bazinga thumbnail
Anu, the fact remains that most of our movies are indeed non-sensical and OTT but the thing is some of them work if viewed as South audience because the forte of our movies are the witty dialogues and our excellent comedians. Our comedy is ACTUALLY funny, it is not slapstick/tickle-yourself-and-attempt-to-laugh humor but real witty humor that evokes actual laughs and some movies have really great concepts and interesting narratives but yes when these good movies are dubbed into hindi without caring for quality, they end up looking as a farce.
Bazinga thumbnail

@Anu....hear this....in Don no.1 the bad don asks the good one to take a seat. The good one's chamchas position themselves in such a way that they create a chair using themselves
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....and the good don sits on them and smirks at his stylish stunt🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Oh god! I remember this horrible movie, I actually watched it in the theater Nagarjuna is actually one of the decent actors here from whom we can expect some classy entertainment but this movie was RIDICULOUS to say the least and some of the OTT dialogues in this movie made me feel like banging my head somewhere! That scene u mentioned is one of the several W*F scenes in the movie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I should rent out all these movies and watch them....fultoo comedy entertainment🤣🤣🤣
Bazinga thumbnail
I cannot forget my cousin's comment on Robot and Ash - one cannot see the 60 years in Rajini's appearance  but cannot miss the 40 years in Ash's 😆

EDIT:

Alrighty people - gotta hit the bed now! GN!

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 13 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
@Anu....yeah, that bathtub girl was seriously stupid. sh could have easily put on some clothes but she just sat there to become a tandoori. Who would even want to die without wearing something? Pathetic!

Hahaha....King no.1 also had some howlarious scenes....but I don't remember them well since I watched it only once. Don no.1, I watched 3 times *smirks*😛

@Kavya....you watched it in theater? I haven't seen any of Nagarjuna's work except for in films like these since setmax keeps showing such films....hahaha.

anyway, I gtg now. It was really fun and refreshing to talk with you guys. *suishy hugs* Anu, Kavya. Take Care!