Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are you killing yourself like this then??? Go sleep.....aise aadhe sote huye bhi kya dekhna LTL ko? lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Mash/Fivr: Have you guys watched Fatty's Chaaskar VM yet?? You HAVE to! It's toooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! I just died laughing....I'm really going to miss this guy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP3bWszxhW8&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu: Lol, yaar acha hua tumne bata diya warna that whole thread would have gone unnoticed. Raat tak kuch bhi nahi tha and subha by the time I came online it was way in the back again.. But that discussion just annoyed me toh I vented a bit. Sab assumption pe chal raha tha k Mahi ko manners nahi ya Mishal was upset. Mujhey toh kuch bhi nahi dikha and quite honestly DUNIYA text karti hai baat karte hue.. Toh un sab ko chor bass Mahi ne use kar liya toh gunnah ho gaya.. *shakes head*

Lol!!! Fatty's VM is brilliant!! Oh man!!!! *hums "Can't touch this"* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love how he says that dialogue about no one being able to "touch" him and then she showcases all the "touches".. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And Kala's face when he grabs her hand!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had almost forgotten that! Aur kya class ki besti ki thie Sudarshan ki!! Lol!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Haye Chaskar! I'm going to miss you so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

@Mash: Yaar woh ghalti sey Anu ji ki posts waley thread lock ho gaye.. Maine toh sari laaj rakhi hui thie but ghalti sey mistake ho gayi!! *apologetic muh* Aur phir meine bauhat sara maska marne ki bhi koshish ki thie!! *maska maroes to Anu some more* 😳

Lol!! Dude that "Ji Bhola Ji" was brilliant!! I LOVED how Dutta didn't really take his comments seriously balkey ulta he discredited the guy's "authority" entirely! Woh be aisey tameez sey.. Ji Bhola ji! Haath toh bandh deejiye Bhola ji! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bhola ji didn't know what hit him later on.. And I loved how Dutta smiles at Bhola ji's "time's up" ultimatum when he was with Nakku in the tent!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dutta totally did treat them like kids - humored their assumption that they were in control.. Just like you would with kids - pretend that they "hurt" you when they punched or scared you when they went "Boo!".. Lol.. Haye Dutta's sarcasm totally stole the show for me yesterday.. This was new. Warna normally he gets enraged, a little arrogant in his abilities (and rightly so since he's just as capable). But this is the first time I've seen him be so sarcastically nonchalant about the whole thing.. Lol!! And I loved it! *smirks at Bhola ji* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

And I loved how Dutta smiles at Bhola ji's "time's up" ultimatum when he was with Nakku in the tent!! 🤣 Dutta totally did treat them like kids - humored their assumption that they were in control.. Just like you would with kids - pretend that they "hurt" you when they punched or scared you when they went "Boo!".. Lol.. Haye Dutta's sarcasm totally stole the show for me yesterday.. This was new. Warna normally he gets enraged, a little arrogant in his abilities (and rightly so since he's just as capable). But this is the first time I've seen him be so sarcastically nonchalant about the whole thing.. Lol!! And I loved it! *smirks at Bhola ji* 🤣

WORDDD I freakin LOVEDDDDD his smile there! MR was soooooooooooo amazing with Dutta's sarcasm in yesterday's epi.....it truly was a whole new thing....I've never seen Dutta being THIS bemused and sarcastic before....lol....he was a bit with Anna but then back in that phase, he was totally in that messed up/psycho frame of mind post the first wedding too......in the current phase toh he's like relaxed in a whole new way as he fires off the sarcastic one liners😆.....I took caps of that bit too....lol

Even in today's epi he was calling Bhola "Bacche"😆....Mash would LOVE this😆

Oh and worddddddddd about Fatty's Chaaskar VM.....she used like allllll the best lines and scenes.....that bit with Kala's expressions when Chaaskar holds her hand or when he falls to her feet.....ROFL.....ahhh I'm going to miss their interactions....this guy was a seriously awesomeeeeeeeee actor too.....he gave Chaaskar tremendousssssss screen presence.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Anu!!! The caps!! 😍 His smile... And his eyes are actually sparkling! 😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Yepppp! LOVE that GLINT in his eyes😍  What a killer smile yaar!😆....Just loveeeeeee the commanding confidence and power in his body language.
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Anu Fivr, please write a TIN for yesterday's episode!! There's just so much to discuss in that episode and you're so good at noticing little details and stuff too. That episode like NEEDS a TIN! 😆

Ohhhhhh awesome caps!!! 😎 That sarcastic smile was SOOO awesome!!! SOO satisfying too! Man the personality and confidence MR brings to Dutta. *swoons* That sarcastic smile just prepared us for how Dutta was totally gonna KICK a**! *swoons again* 

Oh and I saw Fatty's Chaskar vm last night too. It's SOOOOOO frickin' awesome! Totally perfect!! The song choices are just SO fantastic! She put like all the touches to Chaskar. Even the "Ladies log ka izzat karne ka"! 😎 Even Chaskar's got his principles mannn! :P 🤣 I LOVED all the Kala reactions she put beech beech mein too. Like Kala rolling her eyes at him and her disgusted/fed up muh's and all! 🤣 What a character na? I'm gonna miss him too. He's been such an entertainer. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute2stay

I agree with Anu Fivr, please write a TIN for yesterday's episode!! There's just so much to discuss in that episode and you're so good at noticing little details and stuff too. That episode like NEEDS a TIN! 😆

Ohhhhhh awesome caps!!! 😎 That sarcastic smile was SOOO awesome!!! SOO satisfying too! Man the personality and confidence MR brings to Dutta. *swoons* That sarcastic smile just prepared us for how Dutta was totally gonna KICK a**! *swoons again* 

Oh and I saw Fatty's Chaskar vm last night too. It's SOOOOOO frickin' awesome! Totally perfect!! The song choices are just SO fantastic! She put like all the touches to Chaskar. Even the "Ladies log ka izzat karne ka"! 😎 Even Chaskar's got his principles mannn! :P 🤣 I LOVED all the Kala reactions she put beech beech mein too. Like Kala rolling her eyes at him and her disgusted/fed up muh's and all! 🤣 What a character na? I'm gonna miss him too. He's been such an entertainer. 

@bold: Worddd! *swoons along with you*😆

Oh I saw your comment on Fatty's VM in the media center so I figured you'd seen it.....lol totallyyyyyyy yaar....the song choices were SO perfect and the little touches/dialogues/PERFECT expressions she captured for like every bit.....love it like anything.....I watched this like 10 times last night just for the laughs....put me in a good mood😆.....the "ladies log ki izzat karne ka" dialogued....ROFL....the SERIOUSNESS with which he says that really cracks me up😆.....and she juxtaposed it so perfectly with him grabbing Kala's hand and Kala's W*F expression😆

I wonder if they will be able to find a character good enough to fill the void that Chaaskar has left.....he had like superb chemistry with all the LTL characters....unlike a certain MAKKHI ji *coughs*😆
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL LadyM decided to pop in for a change today after being scared away by the LTL discussion?😛

LOL Anu ... no I am not scared by the LTL discussion in here. In fact that is one of the serials I manage to catch up these days... at least via updates and such. It is just that things were not so great at work... so wasn't in a mood to chat. Aur kuch nahi ...

How are you, Mash, Fivr and others doing?
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww LadyM......I hope things get better at you for work soon then *hugs*