Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww Sushant🥺

[quote]It was my dream to win, but I lost'

'It was my dream to win, but I lost'

While Chang is elated, Sushant Singh, who was adjudged "best performer of the week" 10 times and scored a perfect 30 out of 30 eight times doesn't know what more he could have done to win Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Three weeks before the finale, Sushant didn't perform because of a back injury. The following week, he was put in the danger zone and had a face-off with Yana Gupta. Instead of choosing one, the jury voted for both because they deserved to be in the finale.

In spite of all this, Sushant lost to a non-dancer. Does he think the channel favoured Chang over him and Yana? "I really don't know why I lost. But in the final week the buzz was that Chang was everyone's favourite," he reveals.

"Someone told me that the show was about a non-dancer making it to the victory post. If that was the case then what was I doing on the show?" he asks."

Jhalak was not an easy show for him to do. "I am a trained Jazz dancer but I decided to do the show because I wanted to try out other forms of dance and come out of my comfort zone," he adds.

Lack of time was a major issue with him. "I used to shoot for Pavitra Rishta for 12 hours and rehearse at night. Yet I scored a perfect score eight out of 12 times. Wasn't that good enough? It was my dream to win, but I lost and only ended up being a spotless performer," he says dejectedly.[/quote]

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Read your review on the finale...hmmm...I might just watch the Sushant...and Sushita parts...don't want to watch Chang winning...even if he was cute n all...he didn't deserve to win. No one did but Sushant! Why did they let Sushant participate if they had a 'non-dancer' format and didn't want the 'good' dancers to win. It's sooooooooooo unfair to a hard worker like Sushant. Sony waale toh waise hi ******** hain...Saari TRP mili Sushant ki wajah se...aur jita diya us Chang ko!!

Edit

OH GODDD!! JDJ forum is such a sickkkkkk place 🤢....I'm glad I stayed away from it...

Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah watch it if you feel like it.....Honestly I do feel bad for Sushant but I'm not that angry or surprised overall.....all dance shows are usually rigged only to pre-decide winners....I've become way too accustomed to this seeing so many reality shows....lol

But yes, I totally understand and sympathize with Sushant's disappointment given how hard he worked for the show.....toh bura toh lagega hi....you give something so much of yourself.....put your heart and soul into every performance...basically create history on JDJ....cuz no contestant before nor any in the future will manage to do what he did....and then to just rob him of the final trophy.....obviously it will pinch him......but kya keh sakte hain....you have to take it in stride after a point.....these reality shows are never about true fairness and just decisions.......jitna they could have milked Sushant for TRPs etc, they did.....and waise Chang's a good guy too.....he did well......the aam junta is an emotional lot....and Chang's charm was simple and endearing.....so everyone loved him.....Sushant was very self-confident and some ppl also start resenting a person when he's given SO much adulation and praise.....might have been the case with Sushant.....his endless lists of 30s and perrrrrrrrfects maybe went against him when it came to aam junta ki perception.....also there's some ppl saying that Ankita's "arrogance" might have made put ppl off from Sushant also and not wanting to vote for him......lol.....theories toh bahut hain.
incandescence thumbnail
Oh yes the Ankita factor...haan bhai woh toh bohat important factor hai...*rolls eyes* Ankita ke toh jaan ke dushman hogayein hain log....and it isn't suprising. This...THIS is exactly what happens with every mun phat, self confident yet a bit reserved person...who just don't have it in them to become all friendly  and chummy chummy with ppl instantly. Chalo bhai 'yeh toh bohattttt arrogant hai'...'pata nahin apne aap ko kiya samajhti hai'....'bohatt nakhre wali hai'...blah blah blah! No one realizes the fact that the person may have a soft side too.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mash....wohi toh.....like I've said many times before, Ankita was TOO genuine for this show.....itne genuine logon ko koi handle nahin kar sakta especially on these reality shows.

Waise you seem quite worked up.....you identify as well with how ppl misunderstand Ankita for her muhphatness, haina?? AWww
incandescence thumbnail
I'm worked up about the posts in JDJ...main ne itni gandagi aaj tak kisi forum main nahin parhi...but then I'm good at ignoring posts...lol

Hmmm...identifying with Ankita...I haven't really thought about it but maybe subconsciously that's what is getting to me too...lol. I'm not a big celebrity or anything, Anu...I don't think anyone hates me THAT much but yeah...I'm not exactly well liked I guess. I have heard ppl calling me 'arrogant' and other such names. Only the ppl who know me reallyyy KNOW me...baki toh...khair...
incandescence thumbnail
LOL...I just noticed. I like the 'We want Dutta's eyesight back' thing (what is it called?) that you are using. Boycotting LTL, are we?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

. I'm not a big celebrity or anything, Anu..YET, Mashaal ji....You're not a big celebrity YET....ek din zaroor banogi....personality hi kuch aisi hai😆

Only the ppl who know me reallyyy KNOW me...baki toh...khair... LOL so do any of us in here REALLY knowwwwwww you, Mash?😛 ki hum bhi....."Khair" category mein fit hote hain?😆

I guess you're having a delayed reaction to the JDJ forum....it was nastier two days back.....ab toh it's kinda subsided😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

LOL...I just noticed. I like the 'We want Dutta's eyesight back' thing (what is it called?) that you are using. Boycotting LTL, are we?

LOL it's called an "andolan smiley" I think....no official name waise😆......arey no, I'm not boycotting LTL...what made you think that? :S.....but yeah I do want Dutta's eyesight to come back badly...Zahra asked Khushi to make this and I also seconded her....so tadaaa.....Khushi made it for us😆
incandescence thumbnail
LOLL...Na baba...main celebrity-less hi achi. Waise hi I get more than my share of 'attention'...every kind of it....as you said 'personality hi aisi hai'...*shakes head hopelessly at myself*

Anyway, Bones will air today..right? I'm getting Fox these days...but I'm unaware of the timings here.