Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOLL@ that avi.....cute......

Oh if you like that kind of no apologies waali moronic movies, then yeah you just might enjoy TMK....but be warned.....the movie is a spoof on itself only.....lol......

Aww yeah I hope you can recover all the data from your hard drive *hugs*

Yeah Thank You IS that bad.....Sonam toh pata nahin what she's trying to do but honestly there is no variety.....she is looking similar to what she did in IHLS....wohi blahh-ish expressions.....I honestly don't have any expectations from her anymore....don't think she'll amount to much.....she seems incapable of managing to act......don't have any expectations from Mausam also.....I have a feeling it's going to be a major flop.

LOL there's still wars in the bolly forum involving Sonam.....and her outlandish statements....the whole Abhay-Sonam fallout from Aisha and how she's still giving out childish statements about it....bleaghhh.....I think I've lost patience with her.....she is stuck in a rut as an individual and way too clueless about some reality checks.
AreYaar thumbnail
btw LadyM/Mash....there's a cute new Demily interview out.....I posted the vid in the Bones FC....check it out :-)
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr siggggggg!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

*flies to the FC*
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Anuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr siggggggg!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

*flies to the FC*

Aww thanks, Mash! I'm really happy with this sig too......pretty satisfied with the coloring๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†.....and Emily looks sooooooooooooo adorable in that hat! And ofcourse David's laugh๐Ÿ˜†......watch the interview...then we'll discuss๐Ÿ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
It's soo nice to see their interview after sooooo long! I can't stop smiling. Your sig is so apt...some things never change...lol. I pity ppl interviewing them...haha...they never give a straight answer and just plain ignore questions and even the person interviewing them in all that banter...๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL ditto.....it was sooooooo good to see an interview of theirs after so long plus they are both looking so adorable....especially love Emily's cute hat....

And yeah seriously I pity the interviewers too.....haha.....these two will go on and on in their own universe and no one can catch up......

Look at where they took the conversation from.....starting from Booth's gf and going for "mani-pedis' with her to supposedly getting serious with her to DB retorting about Brennan's zillion bf's in the show....haha......to talking about learning directing from DB to GOD KNOWS HOW landing up talking about taking their bantering to a stage act in Las Vegas?? LMAOOOO......these two are one of a kind.....

And DB toh never leaves a chance to bring in her vegan-ness....."prime rib for me.....prime TOFU for you"๐Ÿคฃ.....and Emily loooked sooooooooo pretty!

I capped a bunch of pics....will post them later tonight after I get home from work :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
I feel like such an odd person out in the LTL EDT these days.....everyone's raaaaaaaaving about the epis and loving all the DN scenes but I've started to feel mehh since the past few days......Dutta's blindness is taking away from my enjoyment of the DN scenes :S
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL ditto.....it was sooooooo good to see an interview of theirs after so long plus they are both looking so adorable....especially love Emily's cute hat....

And yeah seriously I pity the interviewers too.....haha.....these two will go on and on in their own universe and no one can catch up......

Look at where they took the conversation from.....starting from Booth's gf and going for "mani-pedis' with her to supposedly getting serious with her to DB retorting about Brennan's zillion bf's in the show....haha......to talking about learning directing from DB to GOD KNOWS HOW landing up talking about taking their bantering to a stage act in Las Vegas?? LMAOOOO......these two are one of a kind.....

And DB toh never leaves a chance to bring in her vegan-ness....."prime rib for me.....prime TOFU for you"๐Ÿคฃ.....and Emily loooked sooooooooo pretty!

I capped a bunch of pics....will post them later tonight after I get home from work :-)

I knowwwww! Put them together and they'll banter the night away....going on random tangents...such cute goofballs they are! That kinda on screen as well as off screen chemistry and comfort is so rare in co-stars...I love it!

Yeah, Emily's looking pretty. I like the hat too...it looks cuteeee on her. Do post the pics.
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I feel like such an odd person out in the LTL EDT these days.....everyone's raaaaaaaaving about the epis and loving all the DN scenes but I've started to feel mehh since the past few days......Dutta's blindness is taking away from my enjoyment of the DN scenes :S

Yeah, I just read through the EDT just now. I'm toh not even WATCHING it nowadays...just reading updates. Waise bhi I feel its healthy for me to take a break from LTL when it gets into its blahhh mode from time to time. I'll toh watch it now when Dutta will get his eyesight back...or if there's some change, new twist in the track.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

I knowwwww! Put them together and they'll banter the night away....going on random tangents...such cute goofballs they are! That kinda on screen as well as off screen chemistry and comfort is so rare in co-stars...I love it!

Yeah, Emily's looking pretty. I like the hat too...it looks cuteeee on her. Do post the pics.

WORD! Honestly the kind of  off-screen dynamic/chemistry that DB-ED share....I've never seen anything else like it ever......makes you realize just HOW big a part that dynamic plays in making BnB so unique and special...they'll literally complete each other's sentences....and the way they pick up cues so smoothly  from each other and just run with it....lolll.....like the interviewer said.....6 seasons in.....that chemistry shows no sign of stagnating....it's just as strong as ever....kudos to their acting abilities toh hai hi but chemistry like that is a natural magic....can't be manufactured, can't be bought....it's just there.....and makes it such a pleasure to watch them......I truly can watch them blab away about random crap endlessly.....๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I'll post pics tonight for sure :-)....I loveeeee Emily's expression in the bottom pic of my sig....lol....she looks ADORABLE there...and I love her smile and DB's laugh in the top ones.