Is Panchi in love with Sid?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Is Panchi in love with Siddharth?
STARONE.IN

Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One has been trying to meet Piya (Sukirti Kandpal), but all his attempts have been unsuccessful.

STARONE.IN

Not willing to give up, he has decided to throw a party, as he thinks it would be the best way to come face to face with Piya. On the other hand, Piya is unaware of his intentions and excited about attending the bash.  Panchi, too, is looking forward to the party and will try her best to impress her boss Siddharth.

A StarOne.in source discloses, "The party will be an exciting event, as the highlight would be a catfight between Panchi and T. They both will compete for Siddharth's attention and end up in a huge drama. When Siddharth planned for the party, his main goal was to find Piya, but he will get sidetracked seeing the two girls fight over him. Being a ladies man, he will enjoy the show, shake a leg, and have both the ladies swooning at the party."

Cool dude Siddharth aka Siddhant smiles and says, "I am sure my bash will be very happening. I am looking forward to finally meeting Piya. Every time I tried meeting her, my plans went awry, but I am sure I will succeed this time."

An excited Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee exclaims, "I will be wearing a lovely electric blue dress at Siddharth's party. I like him a lot, but I am not sure about my feelings for Siddharth. Is this love or infatuation? I know that I do get jealous when I see him cavorting with other women."

Will Panchi realize her love for Siddharth at the party? Will Siddharth finally meet Piya?

Catch the latest drama in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, March 04, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  
http://www.starone.in/news/1421/is-panchi-in-love-with-siddharth.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 March 2011 at 5:46am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveArshForEverSapphire_238AnuPurvaRehanismasenaozzyieRitziemanjhanyctophiliaTheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..-Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Siddharth likes his women FEISTY and seeing Pancchi these days get all fiery and possessive over him, she is THE ONE for him. Piya is Abhay's delicate flower ALWAYS. Heart

Edited by Pocahontas - 04 March 2011 at 5:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSapphire_238havokhotlinenyctophilia

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
a cat fight between T & panchi.........  sounds intrsting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaTheBlackJaguar

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Nice article...Thanks for sharing...Looks like lots of drama ahead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! My prediction was that Panchi will be the reason for Sid-Piya to meet and not not meet, whatever that means LOL
And what's with T? First a catfight with Misha and now, Panchi. 
Anyhow, let's see what happens. Thanks again =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamanjha

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thanks.
Panchi and Sid really looks awesome together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fijeh

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articleHug
Yups Pancchi has been slowly falling for Siddharth.....And looking at the recent epis esp yest epi she was very much jealous of T....Looking forward to the Pancchi n T's Cat fight over Sid LOL

Edited by kritishah3 - 04 March 2011 at 11:47pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
well my answer to the question...yes panchi has fallen in love with siddharth....

and yes siddharth will meet piya....how long will abhay hide her...one day she needs to come out and meet the big bad wolf......

i can't wait to see SidChi scenes...my only hope piya doesn't become a KMH for SidChi...since sid is obsessed with her so that he can make his baby little brother to suffer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index