Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Kavita searching for love
Buzz up!
Bold and bindaas Kavita Kaushik loves frankness and straight forward people a la like her popular character Chandramukhi Chautala from SAB tv's hit show F.I.R. Five years down and still running strong, Kavita is proud of her show and hopes to break some records. And though Chandramukhi will soon get a beau, Kavita is waiting for love to come knocking on her door.

Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Kavita Kaushik

It must feel great that even after five years, SAB tv's F.I.R is doing very well and now SAB has left Sony behind in the TRP war!
I couldn't be happier. This is first show till date on SAB that has run for over five years. In five years that F.I.R has been on air, it has sustained it's TRP and even got the highest TRP for the channel. Now to hear that SAB has left Sony behind and is running the TRP race with the other biggies like Star Plus, Colors and Zee is a grand feeling. SAB was a small channel that has grown in leaps and bounds. I feel proud of F.I.R and SAB.

Kavita Kaushik

Numerous characters have been introduced in the show time and again. Is that interesting or frustrating as you have to generate chemistry, and tuning with the actors every time?
I guess people get bored of watching the same characters over a period of time, so introducing new ones brings in a good mix. I have been the constant factor in the show along with Gopi and Bulbule. Now, a new guy will be introduced soon leading to a love track. I feel it is high time Chandramukhi had a love life! She had a half baked love story with Makhan Singh aka Shiv. So look out for the next exciting twist in her life.

Kavita Kaushik

You had a great comic timing with Ali Asgar. Do you miss him as recently left the show?
Ali and I sure had a great time working in F.I.R. He is a fantastic actor and superb at comedy. But he had joined F.I.R for a limited period. We knew he would leave at the time he did.

Kavita Kaushik

What is your favourite scene from the show?
Every scene with Shiv was rocking. We both cherished working together as all our scenes -be it funny or romantic came off well on-screen. All our nok-jhok was appreciated by the audiences. I specially remember this dream Chandramukhi has and she says 'I dreamt I was on the charpai sleeping and you were roasting a brinjal.' He replies I would rather roast in hell than roast a brinjal for you.'

Kavita Kaushik

What is coolest thing about Chandramukhi Chautala?
She is a superwoman. She is a delight. She can fight, dance, sing, perform action, drive any car, be rough and tough, sexy, sweet, softie and enjoy various get ups. She is a versatile personality and that's the coolest thing about her.

Kavita Kaushik

Your best chemistry has been with?
Shiv. We looked good together and our tuning was fantastic. My best work on F.I.R has been with him.

Kavita Kaushik

What has been your most interesting fan interaction?
It was unbelievable to see Mithun Chakraborty walking into our set one day. Mithunda chatted for hours and told us how much he loves our show and Chandramukhi Chautala. He told me I was too thin and that I should put on some weight. He said in his time, heroines were curvy while today all girls starve to be thin.

Kavita Kaushik

Are you seeing someone?
No, I wish I was.

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 March 2011 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kavita's searching for love" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.