Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mode plzzzz close this topic!!!!! (Page 6)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

@riddhimabasket.., yaar duniya jahan ke topics me se ek yahi topic mila tha creat karne ko *banging my head on wall* lol don se panga nahi lene ka.....

LOLnd 1 thing more should i say galti hogai maff kardo nd like i dnt know i hv to face huge punishment of this galtiROFLrite dearWink

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@riddhima u edited ur topic wht did u write??

vivian vahbiz together

was tht d topic abt

thn u definately hav made dis a battlefield

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

@riddhima u edited ur topic wht did u write??

vivian vahbiz together

was tht d topic abt

thn u definately hav made dis a battlefield
yar mane kuch nai kaha i jst say i dnt like viv nd vahbiz nd all r startingLOLas usualSleepyROFL
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanku :) :)Hug.... Omg thanks god.. Hunters=peacemakers not here... :) :) so much peace in forum right now :) ....
Originally posted by ka7eela

@nishi... You cracked me up ...i mean suku is not a simple girl in real life...*ouch...it hurts* lol i wont comment on pairing her up with viv or not as it will give all the forum members to run after me like a vampire who is thirsty for aparajita's blood... <font color="#990000">But trust me even vivian is not a simple guy... I mean if you cant expect suku to be pia..then same goes to vivian... Yaar if my vivian drinks that ruafza as abhay..that doesnt mean he drink it in reality too lol... He drinks beer that too directly by bottle *haye mera devdas</font>ROFL* lol....

<font color="#990000"> @kaheela....yaar. :). :( its better to save ourself lol.... Hunters can hunt us down any moment.... Lol....... So its better to arrange for a moonstone or some thing to save us from unnecessary and baseless attacks... So lets discuss about vivian and suku's dress ,their habits, their friends and every thing else personal except their "PERSONAL LIFE" ROFL</font>...

@riddhimabasket..,<font color="#990000"> yaar duniya jahan ke topics me se ek yahi topic mila tha creat karne ko *banging my head on wall* lol don se panga nahi lene ka...</font>..

P.s. No offence to any one ..i was just trying to locate my dislocated brain cauz whenever someone tries to say something on this topic then the forum becomes a wwe ground and all of us becomes two teamsROFL and thanks to our computer screens which prevent us from jumping on each other and pulling hairs out of other teams head...lol........

ROFLROFL<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">you cracked me upROFLROFLBHAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! hunters are after usROFLor should i say so called peace makersROFL</font>

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nahi ridhima tumne ye kya likh diyaaaa

nahi nahi nahi nahi

ye duniya ka sabse sabse khatarnak topic he

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238RidziPiaJazSimi

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@nishi... You cracked me up ...i mean suku is not a simple girl in real life...*ouch...it hurts* lol i wont comment on pairing her up with viv or not as it will give all the forum members to run after me like a vampire who is thirsty for aparajita's blood... But trust me even vivian is not a simple guy... I mean if you cant expect suku to be pia..then same goes to vivian... Yaar if my vivian drinks that ruafza as abhay..that doesnt mean he drink it in reality too lol... He drinks beer that too directly by bottle *haye mera devdasROFL* lol....

LOL i agree...i never said that Vivian is a simple guy LOL...i was only trying to figure out the reason why both these guys Vivian and Siddhartha like this girl Vahbiz so much LOL

@ bold: ROFL good one!!

lol, its funny how some offscreen pics make ppl judge, conclude and justifieLOLLOLLOL

just cause vahbizz is always ready with the camera around viv and now her costar sid, doesnt mean they are the only friends on the setLOL.....the whole team enjoy eachothers company as seen and heard, as pics with vahbiz-suks-misha-ruhi.and so on. But just cause their pictures dont come out everyday doesnt mean those ones who comes out with their pics everyday are the only friendly ones and that they like one person more or lessConfusedConfusedConfused.
I wish someone else took some camera in hand and plotted the other actors as often tooOuch.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 04 March 2011 at 5:15am

ka7eela

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

nahi ridhima tumne ye kya likh diyaaaa

nahi nahi nahi nahi

ye duniya ka sabse sabse khatarnak topic he

ROFLROFL

u know i dnt know much abt this forum so galti hogai next time aisa nai hogaROFLROFL
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hey members,
It was already speculated in the forum enough of times not to start discussion on personal life of the actors.Gms has closed tons of post on the same.

Yes its a public forum constructive criticism is taken but sarcasm is not accepted.

Please try to follow the rules and maintain a healthy atmosphere.

Thank you.

Rehanism

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index