Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mode plzzzz close this topic!!!!! (Page 5)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

@nishi... You cracked me up ...i mean suku is not a simple girl in real life...*ouch...it hurts* lol i wont comment on pairing her up with viv or not as it will give all the forum members to run after me like a vampire who is thirsty for aparajita's blood... But trust me even vivian is not a simple guy... I mean if you cant expect suku to be pia..then same goes to vivian... Yaar if my vivian drinks that ruafza as abhay..that doesnt mean he drink it in reality too lol... He drinks beer that too directly by bottle *haye mera devdasROFL* lol....

@kaheela....yaar. :). :( its better to save ourself lol.... Hunters can hunt us down any moment.... Lol....... So its better to arrange for a moonstone or some thing to save us from unnecessary and baseless attacks... So lets discuss about vivian and suku's dress ,their habits, their friends and every thing else personal except their "PERSONAL LIFE" ROFL...

@riddhimabasket.., yaar duniya jahan ke topics me se ek yahi topic mila tha creat karne ko *banging my head on wall* lol don se panga nahi lene ka.....

P.s. No offence to any one ..i was just trying to locate my dislocated brain cauz whenever someone tries to say something on this topic then the forum becomes a wwe ground and all of us becomes two teamsROFL and thanks to our computer screens which prevent us from jumping on each other and pulling hairs out of other teams head...lol........

LOLs ROFL so much needed.    theres no sue of banging our walls wid this topic, thn sm ppl ll nvr c whr they went wrong! LOL
exactly some people will never understand that its a public forum and critics have a right to be counted in... :( but sigh no one understands..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@nishi... You cracked me up ...i mean suku is not a simple girl in real life...*ouch...it hurts* lol i wont comment on pairing her up with viv or not as it will give all the forum members to run after me like a vampire who is thirsty for aparajita's blood... But trust me even vivian is not a simple guy... I mean if you cant expect suku to be pia..then same goes to vivian... Yaar if my vivian drinks that ruafza as abhay..that doesnt mean he drink it in reality too lol... He drinks beer that too directly by bottle *haye mera devdasROFL* lol....

@kaheela....yaar. :). :( its better to save ourself lol.... Hunters can hunt us down any moment.... Lol....... So its better to arrange for a moonstone or some thing to save us from unnecessary and baseless attacks... So lets discuss about vivian and suku's dress ,their habits, their friends and every thing else personal except their "PERSONAL LIFE" ROFL...

@riddhimabasket.., yaar duniya jahan ke topics me se ek yahi topic mila tha creat karne ko *banging my head on wall* lol don se panga nahi lene ka.....

P.s. No offence to any one ..i was just trying to locate my dislocated brain cauz whenever someone tries to say something on this topic then the forum becomes a wwe ground and all of us becomes two teamsROFL and thanks to our computer screens which prevent us from jumping on each other and pulling hairs out of other teams head...lol........

listen i m not 1 who create this topicWackoLOLits a public forum tu kuch bi create kar saktay han na tu aj latest yahi thi so i created thisROFL
basket... ... Its a public forum for namesake.lol.seriously ... Just for an example even if you say that "i want visu together" ...all the dons will start bashing and dancing with personal life agenda... And it wont be something suprising if someone says give me a proof that they are dating eachother... So the story goes on lol.. And just your expressing your wish makes you stand at some offender's place and every one needs a proof...
P.s. Lol..all members.. no offence to any one.. Its totally my pov... If you dont like it..then simply ask me to edit it... I will simply edit.. But please for god sake dont dance on my head and bash me...its a request..as i dont know how to fight in limits.. :) :) yeah i am a fighter but when i bash and fight i dont care for rules...sorry suffering from anger and psychological probs too....haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRidziPiaJazSimi

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hello people kya hua??

did i miss something??

some 1 plzz tell me

RidziPiaJazSimi

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL you cracked me upROFLROFL BHAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! hunters are after usROFL or should i say so called peace makersROFL

Edited by ka7eela - 04 March 2011 at 5:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238SimplyAparajita

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

listen i m not 1 who create this topicWackoLOLits a public forum tu kuch bi create kar saktay han na tu aj latest yahi thi so i created thisROFL
basket... ... Its a public forum for namesake.lol.seriously ... Just for an example even if you say that "i want visu together" ...all the dons will start bashing and dancing with personal life agenda... And it wont be something suprising if someone says give me a proof that they are dating eachother... So the story goes on lol.. And just your expressing your wish makes you stand at some offender's place and every one needs a proof...
P.s. Lol..all members.. no offence to any one.. Its totally my pov... If you dont like it..then simply ask me to edit it... I will simply edit.. But please for god sake dont dance on my head and bash me...its a request..as i dont know how to fight in limits.. :) :) yeah i am a fighter but when i bash and fight i dont care for rules...sorry suffering from anger and psychological probs too....haha

me too thingking it dat its a public frum for name sake...

@blackLOL thank god sumone is my side nd i mwid uBig smileLOL

SimplyAparajita

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

hello people kya hua??

did i miss something??

some 1 plzz tell me
u got so late see all pages of my post then u get itLOL
Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@Kaheela.....  i thnk ab koi nai aega hmare peeche! cuz after so many incidents we hav finaly learned to handle the situation! Wink 

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 04 March 2011 at 5:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimplyAparajitaRidziPiaJazSimi

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thanku :) :) lol i swear if i would have been a vamp i would have bit panchi first in life:) she too both my hunks to her side :( i wanted to be at her place in that pic :)
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">LOL i agree...inever saidthat Vivian is a simple guy LOL...i was only trying to figure out the reason why both these guys Vivian and Siddhartha like this girl Vahbiz so much LOL</font>

</strong>

<strong><font size="2">@ bold: ROFLgood one!!</font>

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index