Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mode plzzzz close this topic!!!!! (Page 2)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

lol, you are late to the party dear.LOL
this news is old. and well its his choice.
i am just tired of this matter beeing in the spotlight all the time. i mean even the news channels, i for one dont care at all who he dates and what he does offscreen, i wanna know abt Abhiya, PKYEK and more interviews with them, which news channels apparently have forgot totally.

And plz edit you comment with the 'hate' words and involving other actresses. as soon the so called 'Peacemakers' (when its in their benefit ofcourseWink) will bombard your topic.
i know but u know all r saying they jst friend  nd all but even i heard viv nd panchi themself said v r  jst friends...now is it looking they r jst friendsEmbarrassed

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

sorry no offence panchi fanz.....but i m so jealous to see u me or tv seg....suddenly a question comes in my mind dat break sirf in dono ko mila hai set peConfusedwhere is rest of nd sukku???looking sukku nd viv not interested in each otherOuch

smth cooking b/w VIV & vahbbiz  i think....nd i m so jealous it were awsum if sukku were there in place of panchiErmm

sorry i jst want to share my POV!!!!Ouch

I knw what u r saying, it breaks my heart too, I dnt like to see them together, our wishes to see VIvu and Suku together seem to go in vain. Ouch Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iqralovespkyekRidziPiaJazSimi

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
pls dnt throw chappals n sada hua tomatoes at me........................i respect ur pov..................bt i think its their perosnal lives..................i mean vahbiz is gd with sid...n othres 2222222..............n vivian 222222222222222222 is of the same nature i think.......................so get along well....bt that doesnt mean they r 2gether.....i know everydy wnts visu as they look gd(or becoz of abhiya) . evn i wnt that 222222222222222 ....bt still need 2 repect their privacy......................n 2 b honest after watchinh d vid i dnt think anything of that sort....i mean vivian behaves the same way with evry bdy ...it has been shown......n soo he behaves the same way with vahbiz.....

n i think this issue is nthng bt media created buzz.....n i sinerely wish that it does nt affect their professional life.......................tensed 4 vivian 

this post is nt 2 hurt anybdy's sentiments..................pls dnt take me wrong.................. 
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hey hey hey guyz wait i edited my post now no one will cum bombered on my topic riteLOLLOL

Sapphire_238chahat4u

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ufffffffffffffffff  sorry guyz main daar gai lolz i jst share my thinkng bcz i like visu nd abhiya nd i jst want to say k i like it if there were sukku nd doestnt means dat i m interferring actors personal life......they can do watever they want i jst share my thoughts dats it

topic closed lolzLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238ka7eelachahat4u

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ok ppl just chill
if u dont like Vahbiz with Vivian, then yea its totally ur POV...i think she is a simple gurl and thats why he likes her (like i read ppl make fun of her on sets and even Sid says that she is an angel...so yea) 
but that doesnt mean u can hope Vivian to hook with Sukirti.....they may be very good friends but they just dont Click...thats what i feel....beside Sukirti is not that simple girl in her real life, she is NOT like Pia....accept it ! 

@ blue although i agree with you thats its his choice his life 

but to say that vahbi is a simple girl or angel is an overstatementShocked and a slap to all simple innocent girls out thereSleepy

simple girls don't drink a full bottle of alcohol in one go, nor they party all night long nor are seen changing BF,s so quick! Sleepy

@ brown cant say anything about that cause i don't know her  but i have never seen her in that sort of pics that i seen vahbi 

Edited by ka7eela - 04 March 2011 at 4:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

t930iqralovespkyekSapphire_238chahaat.-Doppelganger-chahat4u-Lostindreams

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
yes, ur topic will be bombarded, specially that ur mentioning i wish viviand and ....... was together. so be ready,lol

plz edit her name. i am tired of fangirls attacking her in this matter for no reason. i mean whats wrong if ppl wish their onscreen couple would be real?....cant they have the right to express it?.....answer: not in this forum, cause the girl will take all the crap even if she isnt involved in this in any way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iqralovespkyekSapphire_238chahat4u

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Kaa7ela ...let it go yaar, dont you know what this will turn into?? there is no point in trying to discuss a comment that indirectly withput reason humiliates someone who is of no blame here.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 04 March 2011 at 4:35am

Sapphire_238ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index