Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet still out of the top 100......Still Sad News

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet is out of the top 100 for the Week of 20th Feb to 26th Feb....

Sad to see that the no big twist is working.......

Still it is second in the channel😭
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Shinuss I think this week will be much Better..Not giving up hopes hehe...
shinus thumbnail
@ Ash......

Hope Hope Hope Hope Hope Hope.................

AA track has to stop soon......... It is killing everyone/.//
Silentsoul thumbnail
SHinus last eek was pthetic..........u have to accept that...........let see from nest week
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the twist isn't big enough to bring about a change in the ranking. Even the fact that it is no 2 in the channel itself should be a wake-up call in itself.

Apart from the AA track which is adding nothing to the show value or interest, the main track is also not on track.

Since Maaneet's marriage, the viewers are living in the hope to see a full married relationship between the two but everyone on the show seems to be fighting shy of showing this track. They bought some time at first by showing us some nonsense about the baby being in danger and Maan having to decide the baby's fate...somehow this developed into a track where Maan had to stay away from Geet for her own sake...sleeping in separate rooms etc....all that fell by the way side soon and now they share the same bed without a qualm or even the awareness of the attraction they feel for each other. The cvs have forgotten about the SR track and are hoping that we do too!

They are simply dragging this whole thing with Dev and the present confusion. Now, a few episodes will be spent on Maan trying to make up with Geet...by throwing in a few romantic and passionate moments and all of us will be on cloud 9 for a few days  till we come back to earth only to realise that we've been had.....again!

So, how will the trps rise? I really want to know!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geet will come back to top 100 & will be the no.1 show of the channel if only they show Maaneet romance which is the usp of the show......... Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And that's where it will stay as long as they focus only on the romance and not on the story.

Romance is fine, but that's not enough-  a show needs to tell a story. We're gone a whole year into the show, we still have no idea what the serial is about apart from the romance and this vague pregnancy which appears and disappears depending on the latest storyline crisis that the CVs are facing at that particular moment.

How long can eye locks and coy pulling of dupattas, falling in and out of each other's arms and moon watching and the promise of  'hot, hot' SR take the place of a story?!?
  (how and what they are supposed to 'show' in this much awaited SR, and that too in a fictional tale and that too on Indian TV boggles the mind!!)

Please don't get me wrong, I do love G and M's relationship, but I want a story now. Honestly, I don't mind doing a deal with the CVs- a decent, discreet romance and SR (which doesn't need the two protagonists to do things they're not comfortable doing and their audience not comfortable watching) for a hot, hot story that focuses on the couple's fight for justice or anything exciting that they and the other characters in the show do and NO MUS betwen anyone.
Believe me there is nothing that works as a great story told well.

GHSP had a brillaint start, it had eveything going for it,  until it got derailed somewhere along the way. Who is to blame I wonder- the CVs, the audience and their clamour for romance and SRs, the channel itself? Who knows? Whatever it is, GHSP is out of the top 100 and looks like that's where it will be, at least for now. What a sad state of affairs.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iv forgotten what happened in the show last week ? Msk 's accident ? So MSK critical and GC shirtless in the promos could not increase the trps ? *gasps*

This should be an eye opener for the cvs that unless the story is back on track no amount of stripping (by the lead actor ) or titillating scenes can help in the long run . They may increase the trps temporarily but to sustain the interest , a strong plot is required .

Last week whatever was aired was important in terms of script and story but the screenplay and execution was pathetic . My main grudge is the screen time allotted to Annie Arjun . I cannot fathom why these two are in the show in the first place and if they are then why is there not a strong story line for them ?

That said , this week so far has been pretty good . Annie Arjun screen time has been reduced and Maan and Geet together in the same frame can never be unwatchable . With Dev back , I hope the cvs give him more screen time and create a strong track for him .

Will rant again - Annie Arjun need to be packed off to Timbaktu pronto .
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever i'm still hopeful that Geet will be back on top soon.... Last two weeks were below paar... but have started to feel that its coming back on track (hope its not to early to say this) ... So hopefully just hope that things fall back in place.
shinus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Whatever i'm still hopeful that Geet will be back on top soon.... Last two weeks were below paar... but have started to feel that its coming back on track (hope its not to early to say this) ... So hopefully just hope that things fall back in place.

Absolutly,,,,, Nice story and more Maneet scene (Less AA Scene ) Can defintley bring back the show back to the 100