Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

For Star One, Laughter The Best Medicine
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 92 21/02/2011 Mon 8:29 PM PYAAR KII YE EK KAHAANI 0.86

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 20/02/2011 to 26/02/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.
>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratz to the creatives from 76 to 92πŸ‘, drag it even more and involve more uneeded sidetracks and u'll soon be out of top 100 toπŸ‘
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

congratz to the creatives from 76 to 92πŸ‘, drag it even more and involve more uneeded sidetracks and u'll soon be out of top 100 toπŸ‘

True....the show started off as Abhay and Piya's dark love story but now it seems like they are side characters!!!There has been no development in their track.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing
awwwwww sad its on 92 now
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kritz^^yep, its started off well, even if its was dragging at some point even then. but now, it seems nothing but a mess to me, with sidetrack totally unrealted to the show and the 'dark lovestory' athmosphere, i am still hooked thanks to the passionate chemistry and coact and cause i looked forward for the Damon-Elen-Stefan track to come, i cant belive i am saying this, this early......but i sooo miss the good old days, the athmopshere of the show was so fit. Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
accha hain ,\..ekta aur characters lao it will be at no 10000000000000000😑 Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

really now its d real time 4 cvs to wake up