3rd March, 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks fo the update! Love the episode Gau got a proper bashing fron her Ramji! OMG Damroo came into the room! HA HA cant stop laughing! I'm going to watch the video now so I can see Gaus face when they see its Damroo!
Yeah, I too was wondering where was Murli overnight, while Dumroo & Jhumka had their sleep-over? 😆 I see potential here if the CVs here do what the RS CVs did - just like they had Vrinda serially humiliate DK & Sarla, similarly here, they can have Jhumka by her own goofyness just totally sabotage her didi.  I hope it ends up in her having to marry Dumroo - my only disappointment w/ last night was Jhumka getting off so lightly: they should have given her a shotgun wedding 😈  But hey, it's okay if we can start to see Mridala getting serially humiliated.

On Amit, I know everyone will disagree w/ me here, but I'm going to fault him.  Previously, Murli & family were blamed for believing Prakash, who they did not know, over Bharti, who they got to know a bit as a result of she being their bahu.  Now, I'd say the obverse is true here - Amit is believing Bharti, who he essentially does not know, over Prakash, who was a college friend of his. 

Now, just b'cos we know Bharti doesn't mean that Amit knows Bharti, and so at this time at least, given that Prakash is an old friend of his & Bharti is just a new colleague of his, I'd say that Amit ought to give Prakash the benefit of doubt.  I know everybody would have cheered when Amit told Bharti that after hearing her a/c, he too no longer be friends w/ Prakash.  But is that really much better than Murli & family believing Prakash over Bharti?

I posted my other comments in the other 2 threads - Who'd be a better jodi for Jhumki, & Prakash is back.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SUCH A BRILLIANT EPISODE , WHAT A SHOCKER DHUMROO BEING THERE. GAU NEEDED THIS FALL
Good episode... Gou ka aaj to band baj gaya...
Thanks for updates..
thnx for efforts vic....
The episode was so worth it just to see Gau's face and frustration. 😆