Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Part XLVII,XLVIII (Pg 131,140)-10/3 (Page 75)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thank God the truth is finally out..hope Maan learns a lesson and shares his troubles hereon..this woman  is a rock who will provide him unstinting support for the rest of his life..lovely..thanks Opit..Smile

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvis70

Thank God the truth is finally out..hope Maan learns a lesson and shares his troubles hereon..this woman  is a rock who will provide him unstinting support for the rest of his life..lovely..thanks Opit..Smile
Thanks janvis. Yes, Geet is his rock and his pillar.
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Joined: 08 November 2010
Posts: 9518

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Awesome part... loved it

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Joined: 06 December 2006
Posts: 10518

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nice update Opti. Waiting for the next part, curious to know how he managed to redeem himself and got out of this mess. Has he got the job back?
serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 5586

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Opti,

I got a bonus in the form of two updates together as a gift for not logging in and completing my work. So Arjun was behind the whole thing and will wiat for the update for all the clarifications.

But I am happy about the way you have shaped geet's character and dialogues in this whole episode. 

thanks again for the update.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part... loved it

thanks
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuandavi

Nice update Opti. Waiting for the next part, curious to know how he managed to redeem himself and got out of this mess. Has he got the job back?
thanks anuandavi. The next part will clear things up.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Joined: 14 October 2006
Posts: 29113

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16


Opti,

I got a bonus in the form of two updates together as a gift for not logging in and completing my work. So Arjun was behind the whole thing and will wiat for the update for all the clarifications.

But I am happy about the way you have shaped geet's character and dialogues in this whole episode. 

thanks again for the update.
Yes, Arjun was behind all Maan's woes. Glad you liked my Geet. Thanks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1198   Views: 535353

barkha_90 1198 535353 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 634   Views: 317375

..Mira.. 634 317375 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty
FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: _Arushi_   Replies: 312   Views: 66796

_Arushi_ 312 66796 26 May 2011 at 10:28am by sweetnandu
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 233   Views: 89279

adi_gupta 233 89279 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
LOVE - AA ff PART - part 9 updt pg8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: *~sneha~*   Replies: 76   Views: 30590

*~sneha~* 76 30590 30 August 2008 at 8:34am by teenorchid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index