Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-Part XLVII,XLVIII (Pg 131,140)-10/3 (Page 52)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 38
Adi and Pinky................i was wondering why this pair didnt come up in the beginning par thought maybe u had different ideas and characters but now my guess came true.......................glad that before the wedding happened the truth came out.................but honestly this thing is getting so common that the girl's side have to check the groom's side very keenly and check whether they are really what they they are......................cont soon dear........................
I like to give my readers my little surprises.  I deliberately played down Adi's part so that I can bring him on later.  It is important in both sides and particularly the girl's side to make proper enquiries about the groom as a lot of cheating goes on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Opti...Great updates ...So Maan has still not told Geet about his employment status.....Hope things work out for him and he attains the success that he truly deserves......Ermm

And Adi and Pinky....Yipppeeee....Atleast here we have what we wanted in the show and it was really a surprise...as I wasn't expecting this to happen....Smile....

Oops...I forgot...I loved the Karva chauth part.....as usual ur detailing is amazing....Thumbs Up

Looking forward to the next part.....Smile
Thanks Kavi.No Geet is still in the dark and will be for some time. I wish they explore Adi-Pinky pairing in the show instead of giving us the worthless AA cum Nitya pairing which is purposeless and boring to say the least. Since I am a Christian, I research in the net about the Hindu festivals before penning them down because I don't want to be caught in the wrong foot. 

panchjun5

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara_s

Yayness...!!!! Somehow Adi and Pinky are meant to be...!!!!Embarrassed
Yes, Dhara, Adi and Pinki are meant to be.
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

yeah adi pinky married loved the turn of events di... 
Thanks Aarti. Glad you liked the twist in Pinky's tale.

yup di remember i was all sad wen pinky's marriage was fixed with tat fraud at first...and complained it to u...
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

yup di remember i was all sad wen pinky's marriage was fixed with tat fraud at first...and complained it to u...

I know but I didn't say anything then so that you will get a surprise now.

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

yup...and di y dnt Maan update Geet of his unemployment status... tat may hurt Geet even tho he doesn't want to hurt her...by telling tat... now this will also give chance to tat lady Veena r whoever sorry dnt remember her name...to talk more abt him from her dirty mouth...
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

yup...and di y dnt Maan update Geet of his unemployment status... tat may hurt Geet even tho he doesn't want to hurt her...by telling tat... now this will also give chance to tat lady Veena r whoever sorry dnt remember her name...to talk more abt him from her dirty mouth...
You'll get your answers in the next few updates.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Part XXXIX:

One week later

It was salary day again; only this month Maan did not get his salary, as his dues were settled two weeks back when he was disgracefully discharged from service.  As he did not want to tell Geet that her husband had lost his job on the last day of the Navratri celebrations and that too in such a manner, he had deposited the 20 days pay of Rs.12,000 in his bank account.  That morning, he had collected it from his bank before meeting someone important.

He waited at the coffee shop at Cuffe Parade for the person. After about 15 minutes a smartly clad young woman met him and they were deeply engrossed in conversation.  Little did they realise that they were not only being watched but also being snapped in someone's cell phone camera.

Back in the chawl, Geet got dressed to go to Mr. Sahoo's residence to take art classes for Ananya, his daughter. Manju had dropped in just then to ask her if she could submit their electricity bill along with hers and left the money and the bill with her. So she decided to first pay the bills before going to Mr.Sahoo's house. 

As she waited in the queue in the electricity office, she found to her dismay that Mrs.Veena Shukla was standing right ahead of her. The minute she spotted Geet, she struck up a conversation with her.

"Geeeet, how are you?" she drawled.

Geet merely nodded her head, not wanting to talk to her. Mrs.Shukla did not, however, take the hint. She went on.

"You poor girl. You've come all the way in this hot sun to pay the electricity bill? What is that good-for-nothing husband of yours doing? Could he not pay the bill now that he idling away jobless? These Indian men I tell you, if you give them an inch they will take a foot. Don't let the guy take advantage of you."

Geet was livid with anger.

"Aunty, if I remember correctly, uncle does not have a job, does he? Is he not simply sitting at home?  Then why has he sent you to pay the bill instead of doing it himself? Have you let him take advantage of you?"

She has never spoken so rudely to anyone in her life, especially to someone who is nearly twice her age but she could not take the woman's repeated nasty comments about her husband.

Put in her place, Mrs Shukla turned her head away from her in a huff and did not talk to her after that.

Geet paid the bills and left for the Sahoo residence.      

At the Sahoo residence, Geet got busy tutoring Ananya. Ananya was a sweet kid who was eager to learn everything there is to know about sketching and painting.  Geet had taken only four classes so far and she showed considerable improvement within the short span of time. With such an enthusiastic learner, Geet too enjoyed her job. Once she finished the lessons, Mrs. Sangamitra Sahoo came up to her and gave her the fees of Rs.3,200 for the classes she had taken so far.  Geet had already made up her mind what she will do with the money. 

She later visited Baba at the nursing home before returning home. Once she reached the chawl she went straight to Adi's house. Pinky opened the door for her.  After the usual small talk, she handed over her pay to her. Pinky was surprised to see the money and protested. Already they had spent a lot for her wedding, she said. She did not want to be a burden on them.  Geet shut her up saying that till she finds a job, she will need the money as cost of living in Mumbai is much higher than Lonavala and Adi has now two extra mouths to feed. Although Rajiv uncle was receiving his pension, that was sufficient only for taking care of his medicines.  When Pinky still kept protesting, Geet told her that she can take the money as a loan and repay it piece meal once she gets the job.  Pinky had no alternative but to accept it.

That evening when Maan gave her the salary, she realised it was short by Rs.6,000.  Before he could find an excuse to explain the shortfall, Geet herself came up with a reason. She told him that she knew he would have taken an advance to arrange the reception they held for Adi and Pinky in the chawl's community hall because Adi's mother was not present at the wedding and many of the chawl's residents did not attend the wedding at Lonavala. His pay for the month must have been reduced by the advance amount he had taken earlier.  Maan did not dispute her presumption although in truth the reception expenses were met by Maan's friends who had pooled in their resources.

Over dinner Geet described her day excitedly. She did not mention her encounter with Mrs.Shukla, though, as even the thought of that woman made her blood boil.  She told him how she had given her tuition fees to Pinky so that the newly-weds don't face financial problem till Pinky finds a job. Maan was amazed at how thoughtful, caring and generous Geet was. He asked her what she will do about the shortfall in their own budget, since he had given her only Rs.12,000 which was even less than what he was getting earlier before the salary hike. The rent for the new house was also higher. Geet said that she had managed to save about Rs.1,000 from the past months' budget. They can also utilise the money which is being set aside for Baba's medical expenses, as in any case they will be repaying that amount to Rano much later.  They can always replenish the amount once they have more money. Maan could not but admire how smart and worldly-wise his naive wife had become in such a short time. On being asked about his day, he merely said that it was the usual. 

After dinner Maan went out for a night stroll at the park. His mind was actively engaged in some deep thought.  The plan needs to work, he thought. He cannot afford a flop at this stage for his reputation is in the line. When he returned back, Geet was already in deep sleep.  Poor girl must be really exhausted after her day, he thought. He gently pushed aside the strands of hair falling on her face and gazed at her beautiful face for a long time before sleep enveloped him too.  

Edited by Opti - 06 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05star432Candy_jsjaasz_25canonvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06sribhavananeetugarg123angeljyotiAISHAJSshinedosssgagsykasturi11anuvenuchajoliekrishna.fizza25asmi123lakshmisalvadiGemmmans22nonabebuholyangelsaadi88hansasmadrashtipatel30ursrithikapreet.harmanrostrichu26Moon002kkaavvyyaasurbhijn106cue1MSgayatrisweet-mishtyadorableshaitanshruthiruchsimli95NoshiMaaneetbenazsessyapril12Diva7HADmishti-eiya-CrystalSayaCuteTommycutemishtikeerthi90Tamanna_TJneha512Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21Kkadssbabygurl10cherieLoverEscapistbobbydolldoosheeka-Jyo-Cutee999dreamy4everfebinyusuffcyum321ninavi-shamima-jazzeretteamzu32nats0101ShimmerrgangesegbMsMovieloverJayaR-harini-payal.gupta177kshubhangisimi91-Veritaserum-maankigeet4ever-Zahra15-jayshu17sanu3108ambbihamrk-1rupzloveuushankitvcKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutikrati5-memorable-serialwatcher16PaintedSkyshalini01bmtdluverajennpanchjun5punjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-SahSahanuandavijnawazkashishkjanu_2006monikasethpop77hinal_maaneetVSai2008preethia--Ratna--sun-naaaaaaaaaseemamaryShalveRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_Madhuri53DimaagKaKeeda-BlushaLicious-spvd.hayaat.tabby999

Go to top