Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kadydeep

That was tragic..... I hope Anwesha comes out of it.....She seems a very weak woman who stayed with her good for nothing husband for the sake of the baby.......No I think it is high time she woke up smell the coffee..

Yes, it was tragic and is a big blow to Anwesha.  She will come out of it but it will take time. As they say time is the biggest healer.  
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Oh no, i don't send out PM's. I don't write at all. I was wondering why in my msg there were mostly usernames from S or maybe R. Then i thought that you must have to do in alphabetical order, a couple of alphabets at a time. and seeing the number of likes on your FF, that is quite a lot and the number of repeats of each FF update. That was just my CID work. I don't have anybody to send PM's to.πŸ˜† 

You'll make a good detective.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Opti

Thanks Sana. Yes, she paid a huge price for falling in love with the wrong man but lets see what changes this sad event brings to her life.

Opti, again let me not presume to tell you what to do with your story but it would sure be good for Anvesha to kick Arjun where it hurts, dump the loser and start life afresh..!
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

I am speechless

to loose a child is tragic😭
and other tragedy is the C-Section

but tragidies are part of life

it was quite obivious tha Anwesha thought that the chils had paid for her sins; but that is not true, she did a mistake but it was not delibarate, it can not be termed as sin but owing to her mental state you chose correct words

Why is it a tragedy to have a c-section? I had one.  But yes, it is tragic to loss a child. Anwesha was disturbed and the first reaction is to feel guilty and blame herself for the loss. She always felt responsible for what happened to her father and thought that fate was giving her her retribution for it.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

great part

aww the baby died. poor anvesha. felt really bad for her and the family
the jerk aarjun was not even there!! maybe its better b/c he would not have cared
cin't soon

thanks. Yes, the baby died and Arjun is not around when he is needed the most.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuvenuch

very sad  for anwesha . thinking practically yeh to hona hi tha. think it better your child not come in the world if you cannot give him/her secured life. not materialistically but without luv ,and faith no parents can give any child the wellbeing. i know i am sounding very rude but think ,constant quarrel, not spending  quality of time with your child  will make only  child insecure ,can lead to many problems. i am sad but  whatever happenes it is for good

plz dont throw chappals on me.

No I'll not throw anything at you. There is a purpose for everything and the result of this turn of events will come out later.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Yes, it did Opti....Thank you...😊....Haven't gotten around to reading your other two updates......Real life has suddenly become hectic....πŸ˜†....But I'm sure they will be fantastic as usual......πŸ˜›

Take your own time, that is if you are still interested in reading it. No compulsion.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvis70

Opti, again let me not presume to tell you what to do with your story but it would sure be good for Anvesha to kick Arjun where it hurts, dump the loser and start life afresh..!

She'll do much more than that in a totally unconventional way.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Opti

She'll do much more than that in a totally unconventional way.

I can't wait now! See, AA are not even your principal characters and you already have us wanting to know what's going to happen with them..😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was so sad
I hate Arjun to the core
He culdnt cum to his own son's funeral he is such a ewwwwwwwww
All were in pain
Jus wish Annie cums out of soon