Destiny's Play-Part XLVII,XLVIII (Pg 131,140)-10/3 - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Great one as always Opti...

Loved the teaching session... I also think Maan;s ahir will turn grey by the time he learns to draw her portrait... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like the hone call is about Annies delivery???
Originally posted by swan20

cute part.......Maan's lack of attention during the class was understandable....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......i guess the phone call was about Anwesha going into labour....πŸ˜•

PS.....no probs abt the PM....will keep a track on your updates....😊
Thanks swan. With a bewitching beautiful wife, who can concentrate on classes?
Originally posted by febinyusuff

Great one as always Opti...

Loved the teaching session... I also think Maan;s ahir will turn grey by the time he learns to draw her portrait... πŸ˜†

Looks like the hone call is about Annies delivery???
Yep, Maan will turn grey and yet not be able to draw. Lets see what the phone call is about.
loved both the updates XLIV and XLV........................

it is true with a true and understanding companion like geet he can conquer the world.................

maan and drawing i think as he said he will grow old to draw a portrait of her for sure.............waisey uskey concentration kaha drawing par rahegi jab geet paas hogi toh..........

i think the call might b for anwesha's pregnancy............she might b in hospital i guess
Originally posted by preethia

loved both the updates XLIV and XLV........................

it is true with a true and understanding companion like geet he can conquer the world.................

maan and drawing i think as he said he will grow old to draw a portrait of her for sure.............waisey uskey concentration kaha drawing par rahegi jab geet paas hogi toh..........

i think the call might b for anwesha's pregnancy............she might b in hospital i guess
Yes, with Geet he can conquer anything but she can be a huge distraction when if comes to learning something he is not inclined for. Thanks preethia.
part 45
very romantic...............now am enjoying Maan Geet romance.................by the time Maan learns how to draw he will use up all the stationery available...................cont soon dear..................
i'm sure the phone call from
Geet mother saying Ani she
 in labour  love there cute
time together drawing
wonderful update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
Originally posted by spvd

part 45
very romantic...............now am enjoying Maan Geet romance.................by the time Maan learns how to draw he will use up all the stationery available...................cont soon dear..................
Thanks but happy moments for Maaneet may be short lived.
oh u wont be sending the pms????????? i better check the thread multiple times so that i dont miss any update................sigh...............thanks for informing.............was actually waiting for ur pm now...................
Originally posted by Opti

Thanks but happy moments for Maaneet may be short lived.

what??????? really?????????? oh damn................nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................*dramatically*........😲.......now update fast dear...............