damn Lovely :D

Thanks sophiya
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti, 

Thanks for the update. 

This part reminded me of something my grandmother told me as a child every morning. When you pray to God, don't say i want this specific thing, I want that specific thing because even you don't know if that specific thing is good for you or not.

The Pinky marriage fiasco and the subsequent marriage with Adi reminded me of that.

Thanks again for the update.

Usha, I follow this in my life. I always ask God to give me whatever he thinks fit because whatever I may want may not be good for me or maybe I may ask for little while he may want to give me more. t So best to leave it to him to decide what I am worthy of.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dia_ditz

wonderful one........loved it!!!

Thanks dia
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janvis70

Thank you for the pleasant surprise, Opti..woke up to two updates rather than just one..very nice updates..The way the couple understand and unconditionally support each other is so sweet..would have liked Maan to be more honest with Geet about his job situation..but then that is the way he is..more than an ego thing, I see it as a need to protect her..what men don't realize is that women are seemingly fragile but their sheer mental and emotional strength is incomparable..Am sure he will understand and open up in time..thanks again 😊

Thanks janvis. You hit the nail in the head. Yes, Maan wants to spare Geet the pain, the reason why he is secretive of what is happening in his career front.  You will find Geet say more or less the same things that you mentioned when she finds out the truth.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara2212

loved the update

Thanks zaara.
-memorable- thumbnail
loved both parts.........
very happy for adi & pinky.....
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.. superb updates... loved it...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
yeah adi pinky married loved the turn of events di... 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 38
Adi and Pinky................i was wondering why this pair didnt come up in the beginning par thought maybe u had different ideas and characters but now my guess came true.......................glad that before the wedding happened the truth came out.................but honestly this thing is getting so common that the girl's side have to check the groom's side very keenly and check whether they are really what they they are......................cont soon dear........................