Uttaran

One genuine question guys!!! (Page 2)

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111abc

Originally posted by ankit111

First of all, this puja itself was a dhakosla. Intention behind the puja was evil. Why they r enforcing Ichha to keep away from tht puja. Only becoz she dosnt hv child within 2-3 month of marriage? As we u.understand the motive of this puja, we r against Veer sitting with the Devil. There was no where child welfare motive, otherwise Tapu wd not hv lied tht she dreamed upsakun for the unborn child. BTW, I m not Veecha fan too, I just support positive against evil.
yes ,i asked my mom do you know about this pooja..my mom said no no.first time listen this  pooja.

forecfully barged in situation . Sleepycut the crap uttaran is full on negativity from i starting, frm whr  of ichaa and tap being shown adults in the show  .

Edited by tani_thk - 04 March 2011 at 3:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcmahmansmadreamz12nutmeg7tiny15LimitLessFan

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Now where's Gaurav aka rathod track gone? Will he come again to pay Taps bill !!!!! Serious .. gaurav ne apna mazak banake rakh diya ... Lagta hein CV's ne hi use kisi karon se blackmail kar rahehein ki jab jab hum bulaye ... tum ake Taps ka bill pay karke usse insulted hoke chale jana ....

It's right ... no story here ... nani doing whatever she want's in Bundela house .. Instructing Ichcha as Chuiya ... come'on she is Bundela Parivar's bahu ... Thakurain :)

Then comes this Satyaveer and Sanchi ... only to bring Taps and Veer close ... so bundela ko barbad karke ke liye taps to Veer ke kareeb lanahi kafi hein ... Baki to Taps hi dekhenge .... kyse kisko barbad kar sakte hein .... couldn't understand guys ... what's their motive actually and how they are Kareeb to their Manzil !!!!!

Beech beech mein 'Bachcha Kiska Hein' track aate hein .. aur gayab ho jaate hein ... aisa hone ke baad result ... taps ne ro rokar ek pooja rakhte hein and Veer/ Taps close hote hein ....

Phir Damini/ Jogi track and Pushkar's tana .... Damini listening to all these and acting so that Pushkar remains happy :) Rohini eating and eating and still so slim and fit ... actually we should know uska raaz kya hein .. then lot of people can eat all craps and still remain fit and slim ;)

Then comes Ichcha .... she loves to be preggy sleeping with Sanchi ... good hope .... carry on ...

Actually yaar what is the story ... Taps ki karname naye naye characters ke madat ke saath ... koi bundela ko bardbad karne ke liye Taps/ veer ko kareeb karte hein ... koi aake uska bill pay karke insulted hoke khush hoke chale jate ... Jogi Veer ko lake Taps ke paas bithwa dete hein ....aur Damini pe line marte hein (chance pe dance) ??????????????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmasourojankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

Now where's Gaurav aka rathod track gone? Will he come again to pay Taps bill !!!!! Serious .. gaurav ne apna mazak banake rakh diya ... Lagta hein CV's ne hi use kisi karon se blackmail kar rahehein ki jab jab hum bulaye ... tum ake Taps ka bill pay karke usse insulted hoke chale jana ....

It's right ... no story here ... nani doing whatever she want's in Bundela house .. Instructing Ichcha as Chuiya ... come'on she is Bundela Parivar's bahu ... Thakurain :)

Then comes this Satyaveer and Sanchi ... only to bring Taps and Veer close ... so bundela ko barbad karke ke liye taps to Veer ke kareeb lanahi kafi hein ... Baki to Taps hi dekhenge .... kyse kisko barbad kar sakte hein .... couldn't understand guys ... what's their motive actually and how they are Kareeb to their Manzil !!!!!

Beech beech mein 'Bachcha Kiska Hein' track aate hein .. aur gayab ho jaate hein ... aisa hone ke baad result ... taps ne ro rokar ek pooja rakhte hein and Veer/ Taps close hote hein ....

Phir Damini/ Jogi track and Pushkar's tana .... Damini listening to all these and acting so that Pushkar remains happy :) Rohini eating and eating and still so slim and fit ... actually we should know uska raaz kya hein .. then lot of people can eat all craps and still remain fit and slim ;)

Then comes Ichcha .... she loves to be preggy sleeping with Sanchi ... good hope .... carry on ...

Actually yaar what is the story ... Taps ki karname naye naye characters ke madat ke saath ... koi bundela ko bardbad karne ke liye Taps/ veer ko kareeb karte hein ... koi aake uska bill pay karke insulted hoke khush hoke chale jate ... Jogi Veer ko lake Taps ke paas bithwa dete hein ....aur Damini pe line marte hein (chance pe dance) ??????????????

weel uttaran cv's are dishing us a khichdi that too tasteless. GOSh wht they are showing so much of complicated tracks cant they cut the crap insted of stretching it like rubber. Whr the hell is rathore DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead???and now staya sanchi UnhappyThumbs Downcomplete khichdi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

First of all, this puja itself was a dhakosla. Intention behind the puja was evil. Why they r enforcing Ichha to keep away from tht puja. Only becoz she dosnt hv child within 2-3 month of marriage? As we u.understand the motive of this puja, we r against Veer sitting with the Devil. There was no where child welfare motive, otherwise Tapu wd not hv lied tht she dreamed upsakun for the unborn child. BTW, I m not Veecha fan too, I just support positive against evil.
yes ,i asked my mom do you know about this pooja..my mom said no no.first time listen this  pooja.
yes...this is invented by cvs....Angry

faltoo pooja by faltoo cvsAngryLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarancjs369tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

hehe...nani kuch bhi bole...chuhiya, bhootni....or whatever.....ichcha toh thakurain hi rahegi.....thakurain ichcha veer singh bundela....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojcjs369shivani9tiny15

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

forecfully barged in situation . Sleepycut the crap uttaran is full on negativity from i starting, frm whr  of ichaa and tap being shown adults in the show  .
my mom said beta ab india me esi pooja is serial dekhne ke baad shuru ho gayi hogi to pata nhi but is se pahle mene kabhi suna nhi..

tani_thk

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikku87

First of all let me tell i am neither a veecha fan nor a veeya fan.I started seein this serial few months back.then i went through the entire story.I liked the childhood story more than what they are showing now.now i think they r showing only kitchen politics wrapped in some masala...it have no theme or story in it

now let me come to the point..i have seen both veeya and veecha fans arguing about the pooja and bashing all the charactors.i don't know much about this pooja stuff and all.but still i have a doubt whether a child whose parents are divorce don't have any rights on them Ouch.let us consider a chid who is grown up and want to keep a pooja for him along with his parents who r  divorced and remarried...is he not permitted to do that..why such partiality guys..Confusedwat is the fault with him?what have he done?the fault is with the parents and not him.He should get all the rights as a son of that parents.they can sit with him as his parents not as couple.also guys when he is in school and is asked to bring the parents, will four of them(along with their new husband and wife) come for function?or just his parents.his parents have certain responsibility towards him..am i right guys?

now coming into the serial context.the baby is supposed to be child of Veer and Tapasya(don't know).if that is true they both have equal reponsibility towards him.to give him all the rights as their child..whether in case of property or in religious customs.so why veer refuses to sit in pooja for that child..i suppose its not for tapasya but for the child..why all r considering it as a sin?In my opinion its his resposibility.She was his wife and the child is theirs...so he should sit in that poojaWhy is it considered as taking away the rights of Icchha..all should understand that it is the second marriage of both of them..they should comprimise guys..not regarding tapasya but regarding the child..its his blood...he is having responsibility towards that child not Icchhaa
Jogi is also taking that in this view.he is not asking for a husband for his daughter but a father for his grandson.ClapSo why so much drama regarding this??

tell my guys am i wrong by saying this???????

mmmm u should not see the show in between between Tongue full show u should seeTongue to know true colors of tappu maharani....if normal log ho divorce karo tho aap jo bol rahe ho applies...lekin this is tapasya Smile regular rule do no apply. aap general me teek ho par is show ke liye ur analysis is wrong Tongue please read jyoti's update of show till now Smile on the first page...you will get a clear idea...Embarrassed

tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tani_thk

my mom said beta ab india me esi pooja is serial dekhne ke baad shuru ho gayi hogi to pata nhi but is se pahle mene kabhi suna nhi..

ROFLROFL
ROFL

tiredofuttaran

Go to top