India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

One genuine question guys!!!

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
First of all let me tell i am neither a veecha fan nor a veeya fan.I started seein this serial few months back.then i went through the entire story.I liked the childhood story more than what they are showing now.now i think they r showing only kitchen politics wrapped in some masala...it have no theme or story in it

now let me come to the point..i have seen both veeya and veecha fans arguing about the pooja and bashing all the charactors.i don't know much about this pooja stuff and all.but still i have a doubt whether a child whose parents are divorce don't have any rights on them Ouch.let us consider a chid who is grown up and want to keep a pooja for him along with his parents who r  divorced and remarried...is he not permitted to do that..why such partiality guys..Confusedwat is the fault with him?what have he done?the fault is with the parents and not him.He should get all the rights as a son of that parents.they can sit with him as his parents not as couple.also guys when he is in school and is asked to bring the parents, will four of them(along with their new husband and wife) come for function?or just his parents.his parents have certain responsibility towards him..am i right guys?

now coming into the serial context.the baby is supposed to be child of Veer and Tapasya(don't know).if that is true they both have equal reponsibility towards him.to give him all the rights as their child..whether in case of property or in religious customs.so why veer refuses to sit in pooja for that child..i suppose its not for tapasya but for the child..why all r considering it as a sin?In my opinion its his resposibility.She was his wife and the child is theirs...so he should sit in that poojaWhy is it considered as taking away the rights of Icchha..all should understand that it is the second marriage of both of them..they should comprimise guys..not regarding tapasya but regarding the child..its his blood...he is having responsibility towards that child not Icchhaa
Jogi is also taking that in this view.he is not asking for a husband for his daughter but a father for his grandson.ClapSo why so much drama regarding this??

tell my guys am i wrong by saying this???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
what is the questionConfusedEmbarrassedROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansanjana2597dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Question is what is wrong if Veer sits in the pooja for his child?
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
tqs for the question...Embarrassed
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
First of all, this puja itself was a dhakosla. Intention behind the puja was evil. Why they r enforcing Ichha to keep away from tht puja. Only becoz she dosnt hv child within 2-3 month of marriage? As we u.understand the motive of this puja, we r against Veer sitting with the Devil. There was no where child welfare motive, otherwise Tapu wd not hv lied tht she dreamed upsakun for the unborn child. BTW, I m not Veecha fan too, I just support positive against evil.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan111abcdreamz12mahmansmatani_thkfarah007sourojcjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

First of all, this puja itself was a dhakosla. Intention behind the puja was evil. Why they r enforcing Ichha to keep away from tht puja. Only becoz she dosnt hv child within 2-3 month of marriage? As we u.understand the motive of this puja, we r against Veer sitting with the Devil. There was no where child welfare motive, otherwise Tapu wd not hv lied tht she dreamed upsakun for the unborn child. BTW, I m not Veecha fan too, I just support positive against evil.
yes ,i asked my mom do you know about this pooja..my mom said no no.first time listen this  pooja.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7cjs369tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111abc

Originally posted by ankit111

yes ,i asked my mom do you know about this pooja..my mom said no no.first time listen this  pooja.
yes...this is invented by cvs....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top