SBB- SPA theme song shown..kriya rocks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

in SBB they showed SPA theme song......and we have P with suhana singing and dancing and then krishna alone in SRK pose singing and then kriya together where krishna hugs prats from behind while she is dancing..............superb๐Ÿ˜ณ .....both r looking stunning and AB ufffffffโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜....then everybody dancing.......................this they showed in the first segment .......... also they showed Pratigya  and thakhurain talking about nose rings...............PG said she had pierced her ear in two places as she likes it although the audience can't see it due to her hair...........and she also said she likes to wear nosering and also wanted to do something different in her style statement as P so she is wearing it...........๐Ÿ˜Š Thakurain sung a song while talking about the nose ring.........๐Ÿ˜†

pls somebody posts pic and links soooooooooooooooon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGG mujhee bhii dekhnaa haiii 
krishnaaaaaaaaa ...........๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

someone plss postt the linkssssssss
KRISHNAAAAAAAAAA in a SRK poseee ..wowwwwwwwwww...........omgg kitnaa handsomee lag raha hogaaaaa ...my hottieeee
he hugged pratigya from behinddd ..awww so romanticccccc
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

KRISHNAAAAAAAAAA in a SRK poseee ..wowwwwwwwwww...........omgg kitnaa handsomee lag raha hogaaaaa ...my hottieeee
he hugged pratigya from behinddd ..awww so romanticccccc

lag raha hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yeh bhi poochne ki baat hain.............he is and always will look hot..........๐Ÿ˜ณ he looks killing even with a tummy and i can't even imagine how would he have looked while he had six packs............๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by dhakarn

lag raha hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yeh bhi poochne ki baat hain.............he is and always will look hot..........๐Ÿ˜ณ he looks killing even with a tummy and i can't even imagine how would he have looked while he had six packs............๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜
yeah dhanyaa ..thats why i call himm my hottieee ..man no one is as hott assmyy arhaannnn .......he looks killer in every pose in every outfit ......
OMGGGG dont talk about 6 pack abs ..u sure wanna give me a heartattack rightt noww ........his hotnesss is out of controll yaar ...he'll makkee me faintt withh his six pack ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

yeah dhanyaa ..thats why i call himm my hottieee ..man no one is as hott assmyy arhaannnn .......he looks killer in every pose in every outfit ......
OMGGGG dont talk about 6 pack abs ..u sure wanna give me a heartattack rightt noww ........his hotnesss is out of controll yaar ...he'll makkee me faintt withh his six pack ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah..............๐Ÿ˜ณ all stars(both film and serial) who were on my list till i saw AB is now lying in the dust as AB only AB is now in my list of ever fav actor and star.............his mere presence warrants attention........๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
kriya/arja always rock i loved how baba hugged his babu from behind. kriya/arja r too hot to handle๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
Arhaan in SRK's pose, uffffffffffffff that must b killing..... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Both looking nice in spa video shoot.kriya rocks but seariously arhaan need haircut & also shaving.
Originally posted by yogita12

Both looking nice in spa video shoot.kriya rocks but seariously arhaan need haircut & also shaving.
me too think arhaan need haircut n shaving