Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
^ i certainly agree wid some of ur point as i too think s'time we cant/dont see/waana see beyond our belief.

But i actually dont agree wid Daksh reaction part..No,i dont know abt other but i m not judgeing him thinking how i'd have react if i were in his place !
Its abt himself only as well as CV's (dey r maker of d charecter ) He did spent a day wid Naina..Didnt he? he does knows how much she loves his work + her love for her workers..(I.,e-She was d one who told Daksh how one shoud behave wid her/his co-workers) He might feel her love for his aai is all nautanki but He should have also look upon d truth 4once..He was shocked after hearing & Akru is d chor..Sorry,i didnt see any shocking expression on his face,infact he was like she have made up another story to covering her up,Infact he didnt even mention akru's name 4once.
When Aai was telling him,he was on his on track,he stoped when aai got emmotional.
He certainly didnt feel sorry abt his deeds..He didnt even thought he did wrong..all he had on his mind dat he have to say sorry not 4himself but his aai..& dats actually Shocking & kind of prove Nomatter he's lawter or not,he certainly dont think/hear,believe beyond his belief.

Note : My posts r acc to  yesterday's epi & depending on Daksh charecterization uptill now.. My views 'll change if i see a solid regreation in next epi or so..
Im not saying he should become all lovey dovey by now itsr;f but his charecter should react rightly,depending on whatever happening.& Gaurav-I guess he too needs to improve his acting a lit bit & so is Parvati..she needs to work hard on her dialouge delivery & CV's needs to chk out der dialouges mainly.

PS- I'd have explaine u better but goota Rish 4Uni...But i hope i made my point a lil bit clear.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
& as he's a lawyer he should give his opinion after seeing both d sides of a coin.. aise ager karegha toh kise ka bhi fasi ho jayegha.. But thankfully he's a divorce lawyer.. so ppl r safe😆
soapbubble thumbnail

Excellent points of view from everyone!👏 👏

First, I must say that after building up great expectations of utter shock and remorse, the actual scene was a bit of a let down. Aayi told Daksh a few truths and I couldn't make out the exact point it was that he believed her, he just seemed to be dragging his feet about the whole thing NOT wanting to fall for this story. In the end, he decided grudgingly to apologise. So in that sense, it was slightly unsatisfactory.

HOWEVER, after giving it some time and thought I have revised my thoughts slightly:

In soaps, reactions are always dragged out to gain maximum out of them. So probably we are not going to get Daksh breaking down in remorse in any ONE scene. In fact, it is better for us viewers for him to be penitent over a longer period than exhaust it all on one good scene. Naina will be able to forgive Kaka, Akruti, and Rohini for talking badly of her, but I don't think she will be as calm about accepting Daksh's betrayal. I don't see her forgiving him that quickly.

Also, There is a reason why Daksh is being so unreasonable. He himself has some black and white ideas of truth and integrity and does not understand the nuances of Naina's character. He WANTS to believe her but is too scared of falling for her charm, her personality, her vivacity. SO in trying to RESIST, he is painting her black.

See the things he warned his mother about: he did not say Naina will rob you one day, he said she will not love you back, she will leave you without a backward glance. These are the same things Daksh is afraid of for himself – that if he lets himself fall in love with Naina, it is he and not Naina who will be more affected.

On the other hand, Daksh was not so much shocked that Akruti did this. But he seemed relieved that it was not actually Naina. I guess Daksh realises that Akruti was in a messed up state of mind and happy to know that Naina was NOT was bad as he had feared because he was SERIOUSLY perturbed when he was forced to imagine that Naina may have stolen the coins.

Again I was surprised with the quick way they dealt with Naina leaving and reversing that decision. But on the other hand, to leave when you clearly want to stay is just false pride. And I'm happy that Naina values the love of Aayi-Baba and Kaki above the hostility of others. IMO, that is the right order of priorities. If people don't like her, let them deal with it.

Do you guys think that the CVs have planned for a new entry who will compete for Naina? And Daksh, having blotted his copybook with Naina will be wringing his hands over a rival?

It should be interesting from here on – new set of dynamics altogether.

Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

I think daksh is only human. No matter how one is educated, especially to be non-judgemental (important in almost all profession especially law and medicine), sometimes this does not happen. Something in your personal or professional life results in a judgement and a belief about a certain thing, person or situation. And then these become automatic thoughts and reactions. The more one reacts, the more the behaviour is strengthened. The important thing is to realise that we are all susceptible to it and to bring our thoughts more into consciousness where we can monitor them.

Daksh does not like naina from his initial meeting though the degree of dislike is so out of proportion indication something else is also happening and the possibility of an unconscious defense mechanism to protect him from a feeling that his ego does not like. I think he likes her deep down though his ego does not approve since it now sits in a superior place where he always tells the truth and she always lies (cognitive distortion: black & White thinking). So it's very easy that even before he could look at facts, he has already acted and been rude to naina.
I think Aai said it's because u r a lawyer and u think whereas I'm a mother and I'm listening to my heart. Problem is daksh is not thinking or listening to his heart, he is just reacting based on his judgemental belief. I think now he slowly might start thinking and possibly explore the reasons why he feels very strongly against naina.

He had no reaction to what his mother said about Aku probably because he was shock and needed time for the facts to sink in.
this is very common reaction when one is told bad news or unexpected news. So are we judging him on how he should react based on how we would have done it instead?!

Naina stays for motherly love. She puts that before self respect. If her mother would have said that she loved naina and wanted her home, she would have left. Aai and kaki were able to express these emotions clearly and therefore she stays (against her better judgement: she's not thinking but following her heart & emotions)!!!

You make some very valid points! 👏
Daksh is very conflicted about Naina - there is no doubt that he is too black and white for her and she is too quicksilver for him. Now maybe like Aayi said he will revise his 'Sach ki paribhasha' - how he defines goodness, ethics and right.
My own romantic reading is that Daksh knows he is vulnerable to Naina but at the same time rationally cannot condone the glib lies she says when it suits her or how she uses her charm to get around in the world. So he is busy armouring himself to the teeth.

As for Naina's love vs self respect - although I don't like this particular extreme aspect among soap heroines, in Naina's case she does it with great dignity. Above everything else, Naina wants love and especially uncomplicated love. She wants to be secure emotionally. If Aayi can give her that, if Aayi wants her to stay, why should she let anyone else's opinion dictate what she should do? Naina's priority is love before self respect and I really admire her for it.

Bubble