India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Ur take on todays epi?

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I loved Aai.. Its great dat Akru finally have understood her mistakes..Love how Naina told her d truth abt herself.
But Man..Daksh..Dat guy seriously getting on my nervs now..Knowing everything der is NO reaction ! I mean ..Hello u sister is d "chor" now what u have to say abt that? Nothing.? :S & still blaming dat poor girl?Confused

"Mujhe Naina se mafi mangni hoghi..apne lia na sahi aai k lia" Kyun? koi ahesaan kar rahe ho uspe? :S ;S

He should realize his mistakes..abhi nahin toh kabhi karegha.. abhi kya usko train se lekar shadi k majak ka bhi explaination deni padeghi..wassup wid his those expression..always rudeConfused

& i didnt like d way Naina was abt to leave d house & she stays when aai & kaki told her to say.. der was no impact of d scene..was looking like if Naina wanted some1 to stop her..Like she did dat lil drama in train wid Daksh & ticket master..

I'd give 5mark to d epi dat too coz of aai..She was very realistic..even Naina-Akru scene was gud but In dat last scene Naina looked totaly
PinchAny girl who has self-respect wont let just thing go easily..Yes She respect aai very gud but CV's needed to give her some inpactfull dialouge & Parvati needs to work on d dialouge delivery a bit..coz s'time her dialouge delivery left no impact on viewers (as per as my views concern) like d last few dialouge of her in todays epi was like she's doing some drama..Nothing serious happenedConfused

& Daksh,,CV's needs to do s'thing abt his charecter immediately..Coz his charecter becoming very much confused & fixed minded-type who being a lawyer himself cant see d truth & believe what he wanna believe,nomatter if d whole truth is infront of his eyes..I dont know in dis way how he'll be able to romance.
Confused

Ur take plz.
?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000kgh212121

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Good analysis piya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
^Thanks Sree..
anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hi ! Smile
i loved your postClap
actually i came to forum for making almost same postLOL
well mostly about daksh.........aaagggghhhhhAngry

ok whatever he did or said infront of ms. nair was because he was under a misconception but later when aye told him truth....then also he was like sameConfused

1st...of all i am fed up of all these hindi tv serial's heroines Sleepy.....all are mahan...ok who in real world take such a blame and that too for a girl like akrutiDead who don't even realize her mistake... Angry

2nd......dakshDead , seriously now i hate his characterAngry...........dude u blamed her for something your sister did.Angry.........then u accused her characterAngry............u interfere in her personal matter.Cry.............then u want to ask for forgiveness not because u are wrong but for your aye.....Angry

3rd..........this all drama at end of episode............wow u take a small bag LOLand   want to leave the house for which u have already deposit money.LOL..........then someone come and says don't leave and u change your decision ..........haaaaa........... naina's mom asked her to come back to her house , yes her house , her father's house but she is full of self respect Dead....then where is that self respect nowSleepy....just because u want to leads to fall in love u can't change the characterDead

now when daksh ask for maffi and naina din't talk some sense in him then i will ..........ahhhh.i don't what i will do..........AngryAngryAngry

Edited by anisharoy1 - 04 March 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
^ Hehe ur words r the angry version of my post,i'd sayLOL
But yeah true..All i can say..I dont hate Daksh or Naina but der charecter do have flaws & s'time whatever dey do its quite foolish & unrealistic..Im not saying i want all realistic things from a TV show lol i know its not possible..But CV's need to work on der charecters & dialouge & mainly need to focus on small details..
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hhmm.. points to be noted LOL

but let daksh say sorry to naina.. in this way he'll start to see naina's good side Smile n i think ur right.. being a lawyer.. even if ayi goes against naina, daksh should be on her side but akhir wo bhi to insan he.. he can also be wrong Sleepy
n jahan tak baat he romance ki... wo naina sambhal le gi Embarrassed Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
^ Lol acc to me Let Romance be..CV's need to work on der charecterization orelse we'll go mad,Today epi was gud 1 but der was NO regreation from Daksh side & Naina's leaving home thing was totally weird..
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Nice analysis! (: I agree with mostly everything.

I think Naina herself wanted to stay in the house, which was why she quickly melted when they asked her to stay back. I agree that she was insulted, hell I would never step foot in that house again..but she has really grown to love Aai and Kaki, and I don't think she really wanted to leave the shelter of their house. She was most probably doing it for Akruti's sake. And now that everyone knows the truth, there is no more problem of her bring labeled as a 'chor'.

I wonder how kaka is going to react to this news.

I'm surprised that Daksh, a lawyer, is being so judgemental. Aren't they taught to look at both sides of the case? LOL I wonder what type of college he went to! Then again, he's so hell bent on thinking Naina is nothing but a liar that he really cannot see past that. judgey little jerk. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000hkhb17SahiPakdeHai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index