Poll Question :

Who will start loving their spouse first?

Poll Choice
Rashi
Ahem
Kinjal
Urmila
Mani
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Love is a battleground where only the fittest can survive! So amoung Rashi, Ahem and kinjal who will fall in love first? Mani and urmila are bonus optionπŸ˜†
ahem is a lead so he will start. all others others after him or otherwise it maybe kinjal
I think it will be Rashi, because Jigar already likes her and Rashi has nothing against him, the feelings are there for Jigar but Rashi is just more intrested in other things. Jigar just needs to get more tough so he can break her. I really don't understand why he has not done anything like this yet. Their "love story" should really move forward.
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Mani???????????
one day she wil get married
I think Rashi already cares for Jigar more than Aham does for Gopi, when Jigar's upset, Rashi also gets upset, she is skittish, because Jigar hasn't told her either how much he loves her and what he wants out of the marriage, he should spell it out and she will learn to understand him, already she said she doesn't understand his kind of love, so explain it to her, as Rashi until now has been taught to love only wealth and what it can buy you, so she needs some tutoring or further education.
Lol....why haven't you included Panna? I think she will be the one to fall in love first...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monalidp

Lol....why haven't you included Panna? I think she will be the one to fall in love first...πŸ˜†
oop..πŸ˜† Bhool gaya..ROFL
i think rashi πŸ˜³ jo bhi ho.. she relates to gopi by blood aur ahem to wese bhi dheet he πŸ˜”
urmila...................................🀣🀣🀣
Sorry guys , but my heart only belong to Gohem  -     And he is so hot looking and she is so inocent. (what a pair)