Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

A Romantic Rendezvous/OS corner/new OS p118 (Page 41)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl10

hey doll..sry 4 replying 2 late..
OMG.!!!WOW.!!!SUCH A WONDERFUL PART!!
i jst loved it...the mrng scene,the al fair scenes,the guls talk abt mayu...wow.!
Mayu is too naughty,romantic..jst loved him...!!
INNOCENT ANGEL...WOW...DIS NAME 4 MAYU ..!!!SO SWEET..!!
Cant wait 4 rest !
thnx 4 pm..
Payal_

thank you Payal Smile

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
   Heyy Guys!!! i am back Big smile with part -2 of my MN story, i don't know Confused how it turned out.
     please read & leave your precious comments. i enjoy reading them very much.

Mayank-Nupur

Mayank was waiting for Nupur to join him, he saw her coming towards him with a hand covering her mouth, she was trying to suppress her laughter. Mayank was puzzled   he   got  to his feet as she reached their table. After seating Nupur he sat next to her ,held her hand & asked ,"whats so funny Mrs Sharma???"
                                " just met a girl in the powder room whose ego you bruised badly Mr. Patidev"said Nupur tightening her fingers around his hand. now Mayank was completely baffled, " girl ? what girl??" he asked.
    " ohh come on Mayank!!! don't tell me you forgot the sexy siren in red who offered to buy you drink just now already." said Nupur." she tried to pick you up & you turned her down unceremoniously.   did'nt you?"
                                   " ohh!!! that girl ... hmpff totally over the top in my opinion. remember i told you once, one girl is enough in my life. i still stand by my statement Nupur, you are my whole world. i can't ask nor i want to ask any thing more from life." said Mayank,his voice going a little husky with emotion. Nupur was spellbound listening to her beloved & looking into his eyes.
                                     " btw why the heck are we wasting our time talking about her?? lets go and dance shall we ?? " asked Mayank. they danced to some popular numbers. suddenly they heard opening bars of
                                      "sajde mein yoon hi zukta hoon" both smiled at each other ,remembering that song fondly. Mayank pulled Nupur closer to him, Nupur kept her head on Mayank's shoulder& closed her eyes.
                                     *dil kahe sambhal zara, khushi ko na nazar laga,ke darr hai main to ro dunga...* went the song & Mayank tightened his arms around Nupur.

Nupur raised her head from Mayank's shoulder,looked into his eyes. something passed between both their eyes.silently they left the dance-floor . they now needed to be alone with each other. they reached home ,Mayank was carrying Nupur's teddy & long card-board box. Nupur looked at the box ,raised her eyebrows.
                                      " i will tell you later, Nupur i know you are tired but will you plz wear that white sari ,you wore the night when we truly became each others?" asked Mayank .Nupur was puzzled but just nodded  & went to shower away the day's grime.  as she came out after taking a long shower,she saw that Mayank had transformed their bedroom with his favorite decoration,candles.
                                        he looked fresh,his hair a bit damp from his shower,dressed in white shirt & black trousers he wore on their wedding night.
    Nupur stood rooted to the spot,Mayank walked up to her & held her hand. " whats all this Mayank?" asked Nupur.
     "just creating the right atmosphere sweet heart." saying so Mayank seated her on the bed. He held both her hands & looked at the deep red color of henna on them. he bent his head & dropped
   a kiss on each of her palm. Nupur shivered in reaction. Mayank opened the card board box, it contained Chuda( red & white bangles worn by brides)& a pair of payal.
                                         Mayank  helped Nupur in wearing the chuda & then put on the payal on her ankles. "where did you get this chuda  Mayank?" asked Nupur looking at her hands.
                                      "i got it from a shop in the fair ,while you were having henna applied. you look beautiful with your hands full of chuda Nupur. you applied henna so i got this chuda to complete your transformation   to a bride."said Mayank. He looked quite solemn.

Nupur was touched but wanted to get Mayank out of his solemn mood, she threw her arms around his neck & wagged her eye-brows suggestively.
                                             "is that so Mr. Sharma?? so whats  your intention now."she asked naughtily.  "I just want to do things which i wish i could have done the first time around." said Mayank.              
                                          He got up & took out a big giftwrapped package from his wardrobe. Nupur just looked at him in amazement.
                                          " don't you want to open the packet Nupur???" she took it from Mayank's hands & slowly ,carefully began to open it,she was going to save that wrapping paper & the bow on the packet.
                                        Mayank looked at her smiling indulgently.  finally Nupur opened the packet & drew in her breath. there was a square velvet box lying on a dress ,which was white,Mayank's favorite color.
                                        Nupur picked up the velvet box , put it aside & took out the white dress,it was exiquisitely hand crafted with delicate embroidery & sequin work, a discreet tag showed the name of India's renowned designer. Nupur was just speech-less , she just kept looking at the dress & Mayank alternately.

" whats the matter Nupur?? did'nt you like the dress??" asked Mayank. " Mayank this is so beautiful !!! but it must be very expensive.you need not have ..."
                                               "of course i needed to Nupur!!" said Mayank ,not letting Nupur speak further. " a man is supposed to gift something to his beloved on their wedding night. all i had at that time was a   job letter. i dreamt of doing this from that time itself."
 Nupur put away that dress aside carefully & launched herself on Mayank , who fell on the bed under her onslaught. Nupur kissed   Mayank all over his face, Mayank tightened his arms around her. " Mayank , i love you,i love you very much. i know you would have done this & more had it not been for my bauji. he did   not give you any time to think or do things your way. but i have no regrets Mayank, you are mine & i am yours thats the only thing which is important." said Nupur.
                                            " i know that Sweet heart, but my lovely wife deserves every thing in the world . you always supported me Nupur. never cribbed or complained about the hardships we went through first couple of years." said Mayank getting emotional. Nupur just put her lips on Mayank's to stop him from talking. they forgot every thing for a while.

After a while Mayank cupped his palms around Nupur's face & said," will you please wear this dress for me right now Nupur? " so there she was , looking like a angel in the beautiful  white dress, her hands filled with chuda,her palms red with henna, her hair blowing around her face. Mayank was just mesmerised.  " you are soo beautiful Nupur!!! you just take my breath  away."  Mayank led Nupur before the mirror. he got the velvet box & held it open before Nupur. the box contained a beautiful diamond necklace ,along with matching earrings & a ring.
                                                Mayank put the necklace around Nupur's neck,helped her put on the earrings.  he then picked up the ring & put it on Nupur left hand.  looking deeply in Nupur's eyes ,he held both her hands & brought them both to his lips ,kissing her knuckles softly.  " do you know why i got the chuda & these diamonds Nupur,they are just simple & classy like you my Sweet heart. the chuda         
 signifies your simplicity & these diamonds signify your classiness. and now my one more gift darling..." said Mayank. he took out a envelope from his pocket & handed it to Nupur.

"what is this Mayank??" asked Nupur ,she was overwhelmed. " this is my promotion letter Nupur. i have been promoted to CEO of our company , i  have a shot at being on the board of directors in a couple of years. all this is the result of your unstinting support & Maa's blessings."said Mayank.
                                                    Nupur put her arms around Mayank's neck hugging him tightly, asked him ," did you tell Maa about your promotion??"
                                                  " of course i did darling . i had planned to tell both the ladies in my life simultaneously but your sisters  messed it up. but never mind, their intrusion gave me the chance to plan this surprise  for you."
                                               Nupur said , " i have nothing to gift you Sweet heart."  " Nupur !! you have already given me the most precious thing in the world . yourself, your love, support & trust. i just need these things from you & nothing else. ohh & of course in future i will need junior Mayank or junior Nupur to spoil them rotten & drive you up the wall."said Mayank smiling naughtily.
                                                Nupur just blushed deep red & hid her face in Mayank's neck.   Both were blissfully happy in each other's arms, dreaming of their future,which they intended to shape their way with each other's love & support.
                                             ***********************************************************************************

Edited by shubhie - 23 May 2011 at 1:07am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazymayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanraji02krish_artiMini4dhano_Tejankcutiepie12mayurg2010C_O_O_Lanju011aysha1989Bhawna_artidaniella05kirti123rads14crazymayurianSanugr8fan-firebird-love.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUrsreevijayansumonetolub-Symphony---jiya--LuvArTi4everstuti123Faria.Mou.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--swati05Fantasia.-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr---RatiKliye-Payal-15myownareaZehnaseebannie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
awww .. shubieee .. this was so beautiful .. i was blushing, smiling and just in awe of this .. it was lovely .. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

awww .. shubieee .. this was so beautiful .. i was blushing, smiling and just in awe of this .. it was lovely .. Day Dreaming

thanks a lot Kinza Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
res...
wow!
will do my essay l8e on
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--